Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Could You Be The Next Internet Affiliate Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Could You Be The Next Internet Affiliate Millionaire? (825 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Make Sure Money From Internet Affiliate Marketing For Real / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Be The Next Internet Affiliate Millionaire? by charlieman(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2007
AFFILIATE MARKETING SUCKS!

Read this little conversation before to know why affiliate program sucks.
charles: how are you doing jane?
Jane: not bad. so what do you do today
charles: nothing serious
Jane: did you make anything on the internet today
Charles: noooooooooooo
Jane: why?
Charles: it is not easy trying to package a product to sell
Jane: you can still try affiliate marketing
Charles: affiliate marketing SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS. i have been trying to make a sells for over a year now and haven't hit the bulls eye.AFFILIATE MARKETING SUCKS!
Jane: that was what i thought until i came across Affiliate Masters Club.get on board and see what they have to offer you as a newbie on affiliate marketing even professional are getting on board.
Charles: ok i will.Thanx.
If you're frustrated and angry with wasting your hard-earned money on Internet business opportunities that raise your hopes high but never make you a dime despite all the promises…

Or if you have been looking to create additional streams of income to make your dream of building your house, paying off your debts, buying that new car, or quitting your subservient day job come true…

Or if you’re ready for dramatic changes in your lifestyle so that you become the envy of your neighbours…

Then you can stop the search right now. Why? Because you have just come to the place where you’ll discover the fastest and easiest way to start earning money on the Internet that will help you turn your dreams into reality.

Ever since i have course to smile and i want to help you achieve the fit i have not only by selling other peoples product but by refering people to the site. This will earn you enough payout at the end of the month.

You can earn over $3 (N500) commission every month on each people you refer to AFFILIATE MASTERS CLUB as long as they remain member which they definately will because i am one of them.

For avery one you refer, you get 50% of the sales every single month. A generous amount of over $3 (N500) per sales. If you refer up to 50 people, you get over $1800 (N300,000) a year. This program is run by fastecash. As an affiliate you get access to high quality products and sales copy.
copy and paste this link: http://www.affiliatemastersclub.com?a=254

from charles okaformbah
charles@siscocommunications.com

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Bots For Web Masters. Make Some Money Online! / Seeking Marketers For Perfumes / Get Your Own Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.