Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River (32073 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by chucks185: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
what has not happened here?
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
post=125940586:
This Road Accident Is Very Terrible BAD NEWS

Don't Forget, Bring This Accident.

And you are proud.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Bellotelli: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
I actually know someone that is related to this family. May God grant them eternal rest... This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by ofuonyebi: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adieu to the dead...
And to others...
May God save us from the EMBER MONTHS OOOOO!!
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by ChristianMuslim: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.. What an unreplaceable loss.. This life sha
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by alanto: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
spinna:
Weird coincidence ..in Yoruba the name of the festival they went for Leboku literally translates to "went to meet death"

Tragic incident
That's ijebu right?
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Voiceofthestree: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
nimone:
So unfortunate. Same happened to a family friend. She, her husband and their 3 kids died in an auto crash in Ontario, CA.

I can’t say about that but this one not ordinary bro
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Nezan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by MisterBanny(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
MrBroke:
An entire family wiped out. Nothing is guaranteed in this life. I keep laughing at those killing themselves for money.

Honestly Bro, life is a vapor. Tommorow isn't guaranteed at all.
I'm so pained about this ugly news. This is a tragedy of multiple proportion

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by goslowgoslow(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Which kain wahala be this😭😭😭😭
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I can’t say about that but this one not ordinary bro
This is the problem with black man! Instead of finding the cause of the accident and prevent future occurrence they will say it is not ordinary.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by goslowgoslow(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
spinna:
Weird coincidence ..in Yoruba the name of the festival they went for Leboku literally translates to "went to meet death"

Tragic incident
"Leboku" might mean a different thing in their own language.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by ufuosman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
So painful
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by stonemasonn: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
RIP
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Stanweezy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
No matter what, it's not advisable for entire family to travel with one vehicle, split the movement. Mother take some kids while father do as well
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by MasterTee007: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
In few days...families will start fighting over who will take what...Vanity upon Vanity. Drive safe and RIP to the DEAD

post=125940569:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/couple-and-their-four-children-die-in-auto-crash-in-cross-river-2.html
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by dontrulee: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
An entire generation wipe away from the surface of the Earth.
May their souls R.I.P
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by AmDayo: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is devastating. Condolences to the extended family. May their soul rest in peace. God will be their vengeance if....
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by NCBLOG: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Chokehold:

And you are proud.

Are you really on Cheap Drugs?
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Michael547(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Enskynelson:
Aside "It's God's time", "God gives and takes..." Let us advocate for the government fix our bad roads; let us also avoid over-speeding and drunk-driving and adhere to safety rules. The -ember months are here and from now till December, the roads will be more busy. I pray for you and I that we and our family will not be victims in Jesus' name.
Such a sad news
Was it God that killed them?
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by GloriousGbola: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:
Any accident that claims the lives of all the occupants in the vehicle without leaving any survivor was obviously caused by over speeding.

Last week a Lexus RX350 over took me dangerously, along ikorodu road, there was a tipper in front of him, still he squeezed himself and over took him from the left, missing a collision with the tipper by mere inches.

If I tell you that this crazy man's car was loaded with his family you won't believe. When he overtook me and I looked into his car, I saw his wife and kids there...And I was like how can you be driving recklessly and over speeding, knowing fully well that your entire lineage is in that car. What if something happens?

Nigerians need to learn how to drive responsibly.

Rip the dead.

I regularly see people with their toddlers in the front seat. The average Nigerian really and truly has no concept of risk management, basic safety or danger.

add to that Lagos is probably the only state in nigeria where people automatically wear their seatbelts thanks to lastma and any task force out there

2 Likes

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by CJStarz: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
My sister served in Cross River,Biased precisely.
She marvelled at the rate those people killed each other in accidents using jazz. One will tell d oda, u no go see tomorrow night, and like play like play,d next thing you hear be say the guy that was threatened don die for motor accident! Next to go will be d one that threatened him, because his people will avenge.
Such a vicious cycle.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:
Any accident that claims the lives of all the occupants in the vehicle without leaving any survivor was obviously caused by over speeding.

Last week a Lexus RX350 over took me dangerously, along ikorodu road, there was a tipper in front of him, still he squeezed himself and over took him from the left, missing a collision with the tipper by mere inches.

If I tell you that this crazy man's car was loaded with his family you won't believe. When he overtook me and I looked into his car, I saw his wife and kids there...And I was like how can you be driving recklessly and over speeding, knowing fully well that your entire lineage is in that car. What if something happens?

Rip the dead.

Hahahhahaahahahahahaha
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by juman(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Drive with care.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Ishilove: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
! What a bad news!!!! 😱😭😭

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by newnigerdelta00: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Dronedude(m): 12:52am On Sep 22, 2023
MrBroke:
An entire family wiped out. Nothing is guaranteed in this life. I keep laughing at those killing themselves for money.

Well from the picture display one child survived because he or she was not in the car with them. The second picture shows three kids two girls and a boy. The first picture shows a much grown up two sisters and two kids probably twins. The supposedly grown up boy from the second picture is not on the 1st picture. This points out that they had 5 kids and unfortunately 4 died.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Intergrated: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2023
Stanweezy:
No matter what, it's not advisable for entire family to travel with one vehicle, split the movement. Mother take some kids while father do as well
na wash oh. Father take his vehicle and some kids mother take transport. Clap for your self. Detective
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2023
NCBLOG:

Are you really on Cheap Drugs?
Sure, the grade your procreators overdosed on.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by bigcasava1(m): 2:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Ember month we really have to be careful
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by grandstar(m): 3:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Rip the dead.

I concur its overspeeding.

The potholes or bad roads in general don't kill. It's reckless driving by motorists.. Rumor has it that it's when the road is paved or repaired that accidents increase.

It is best one travels at moderate speeds as it gives you maneuverability in the event the idiot near you seems to be on meth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Sought-After Countries For Immigrants / Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US? / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.