Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate (18754 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2023
God knows if I were to be a police officer, what I would have done to those useless people converging at the toll gate would have been fatality.
You left the venue of the candlelight procession to go converge at toll gate FOR WHAT!!! What were your intentions? Wasn't that how Endsars started? Why haven't you learnt your lesson? You converged there and started constituting nuisance, blocking the access road for people going home after work, some were even destroying people's car while others were stealing people's phones.
This shows no respect for Mohbad and just mare clout. The police were even begging this bastards to go home if they love Mohbad but they didn't hear. This is a candlelight procession for God sake. Event closed around 8pm. What are you still doing outside by past 11pm? Like isn't that madness? Isn't that suicidal? No government in the world would allow anyone to converge at the toll gate after what happened during Endsars but as goat wey una be wey no dey hear word, you dare the government. You will learn and you will learn the hard way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by nony43(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Na the same Police una expect to come withclean Autopsy.
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by gloryman91: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Stupid people want to start another EndSars.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by flokii: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2023
These Igbos sha put put eye for Lagos to destroy it.. wetin carry mourners go Lekki toll gate?.

Why are Yorubas in Lagos allowing these people to keep constituting nuisance in our dear Lagos ehnn?

Igbos are being brutally killed and beheaded in the South East but noone is protesting or doing rally. don't Igbo lives matter or what?

NPF should place permanent ban on gatherings at Lekki toll gate to prevent a looming mass killings.. They won't burn Lagos again and go free.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by jahsharon: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Useless lazy youths
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmm....they for call me and my boys for backup...Na so we for take chase police with their teargas ....no smiling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Tonnierichy(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2023
Stubborn animals. They were dominated by Igbos too.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by ogbonti: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Is the protest against Naira marly or the Nigerian government lol.

This is misplaced priorities. Youths won't protest for better standards of living but are protesting for mohbad. .

dont mind them - as if - IF MOHBAD resurrects today their lives will be any better - useless buffons angry

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by iamtardey: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2023
For the last time… you guys should rest now. Let mohbad Rest In Peace please. Mohbad no be eyan oni wahala o… don’t let this lead to someone else’s bn killed through the process please. If mohbad was killed, he is a spirit now he knows better and will handle it better if not then… Rest In Peace man you fought well. We love you. Till we meet again ✌🏿💐♥️IMOLE
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Kajaard: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2023
LordIsaac:
Nigeria’s Unemployment is a thing of concern!

It's a real thing of concern. There is so much hunger everywhere. Everywhere you go to, people are begging: in airports, in banking halls, restaurants etc. Haba shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2023
AllBlack:
I hope police made enough arrest for weekend money. People that can't protest for their own rights are generating nuisance on another man's case.

The matter tire me o!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Thomasankara(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
[/color]can't protest be done elsewhere apart from this lekki toll gate, make guys leave am for them and go elsewhere na[color=#770077]

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by BreconHills(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/JUST-IN-Mohbad-Sympathisers-dispersed-with-teargas-at-Lekki-tollgate

What were they looking for at the toll gate? The procession ended at and was dismissed by the organisers at Muri Okunola Park. The licence for the procession was for it to end at Muri Okunola Park.

Who organised the assembly at the Lekki toll gate? That person should be charged and arrested. The NPF should not allow any brigand to hijack the narrative. A person's right ends where that of other citizens begins. Who has the right to block a major traffic artery when a legitimate ceremony to honour the late singer had been peacefully held and had ended?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by fred04(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
You are protesting so that the same government that sent soldiers to kill you during ends to give you justice .

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Abeg wetin dem go do for tollgate again naa, i thought they have a venue for the candle night?

Why use the tollgate?
Dem suppose invite the host.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Are they beating or attacking people there? Cant people do peaceful protest in lagos state again. Nawao

Protest against what, against whom?

What business do they have at the Lekki Toll Gate?!!!

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Donedeal1(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Allow the departed soul

Rest in peace.
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
Your plan to turn this to another End Sars has failed.
We know what you and your people are up to...
Rice bandit, tear gas una dun begin dey run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:
My own is, Igbos should stay off Thier protest

Our neighbours are notorious liars and slanderers

And they seek every opportunity to libel
As u can see they hv started d propaganda again. I hv being telling every parents around me not to allow their children to join dis useless protest, mohbad is dead is dead, na family matter dem dey settle so

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Emigold14: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
They know what they were doing.

Their plans to turn the procession to another Endsars has failed.

Lagos (and the SouthWest in general) will NOT be burned down again.

Kudus to those who were peaceful in expressing their grievances.
I bet u if u get to check those there at 11pm , it il be still youths from the SW who stay around that environs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by abdeefggh: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Those ny.amiri tried go hijack it and went to lekki toll gate after they left muri okunola... They were rubbished and dispersed with tear gas.

My happiness is that no reasonable yoruba is supporting those useless people this time. Wonti te poo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Reelmii: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Na only for lagos state police dey show power...
Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by redirect(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2023
the problem of Nigeria youth is that they always engaged them self on useless matters!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Sleekfingers: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Reelmii:
Na only for lagos state police dey show power...

What were those people doing at the tollgate at 11pm? They were lucky that I am not a police officer. I will gun them down......Is that tollgate Muri Okunola park?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by IPDGP: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Everything about us is over Sabi, who get time for rubbish,
I was at a party yesterday and one fool telling me not to play Naira Marley

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by oluspicy: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/JUST-IN-Mohbad-Sympathisers-dispersed-with-teargas-at-Lekki-tollgate

Imagine the gridlock they caused on Admiralty Way and at Lekki junction inward the Tollgate because of whatever they called it.🤔🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by YouAreNobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Christistruth00:

What was IPOB doing in Lagos?
You guys are incredibly useless. I don't blame y'all shaa, I blame foolish Igbos who chose to show solidarity with Imole. Na them I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by MrAgbako: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by YouAreNobody: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:
My own is, Igbos should stay off Thier protest

Our neighbours are notorious liars and slanderers

And they seek every opportunity to libel
100%. Anything concerning procession, gathering, protest etc in yorubaland, let my Igbo brothers stay out. Those people are more wicked then the devil. Just imagine a simple candlelight procession, they've started looking for how to accuse Igbos.

I no blame them shaa

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by DaTruths: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
Your plan to turn this to another End Sars has failed.
We know what you and your people are up to...

Omo Yoruba died, Omo Yoruba kill am, Baba Yoruba bend him omp yoruba neck put inside coffin.
Omo yoruba protest.

Yoruba people plan for another Endsars won't happen. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate by Proudlyomonna: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Christistruth00:

What was IPOB doing in Lagos?

So You also believe Ipob was the cause of destruction during the end SARS palaver grin

Was it Ipob that burnt down alade Police station right before my eyes??

Was it Ipob that wore bata Oba grin
It is impossible for a tribally bigoted hate filled fellow to ever make sense.

APC urchins and Ipob na same WhatsApp group them dey,to reason life like who dey addicted to dey play pk go throw-in na normal thing for them grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections / Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.