Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market (12003 Views)

Fire Guts One-storey Building In Lagos State (video) / Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by NaijaCover(m): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Several items worth millions of naira were destroyed late Wednesday night, and in the early hours of Thursday, when fire in separate incidents, gutted Hotel Ibis Royale, Airport Road, 7&8 Bus Stop, Ajao Estate, Isolo, and Oja Oba Moruf Internatilnal Market at Ejigbo area of Lagos State.

No loss of life was recorded in the fire incidents. But it was gathered that the quick intervention of Isolo and Bolade Fire Crew of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service curtailed the fire which emanated from an open bar before it spread to the adjoining top floor of the two-storey building.

Director, Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, Mrs Margaret Adeseye, confirmed the incidents.

According to Adeseye, “The fire was reported at 16:50 hours on Wednesday and two-storey building consisting of 46 rooms were prevented from substantial damage.”

She added that Oja Oba Moruf International Market at Ejigbo Road, Iyana Ejigbo, was reported to be on flames at 04:06 wee hours of Thursday.

“The Ejigbo Fire Station crew were quickly deployed to put out the fire which only affected five lock-up shops in a row of eight shops, destroying wares, estimated to worth millions of naira in the process.

“Both rescue operations have been successfully completed with no casualty recorded,” Adeseye confirmed.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/fire-guts-lagos-hotel-market/

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by NaijaCover(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2023
BLOG Was There, Live And Direct.

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by TemplarLandry: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Tragic.
We thank God no life was lost

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by NaijaCover(m): 5:39am On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tragic.

See More Bad News @ www.. com
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by yinkus6750(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Lagos and fire all the time.
Fire service should be visiting buildings for fire prevention enforcement and enlightenment, than wait for fire outbreak
An hotel ought to be able to curtail fire outbreak internally

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Boogyman557: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Holly Gram cool I thank God no life was lost..

All the ASHAWOO way base inside that hotel, them go look for local ASHAWOO hotels to gum body..

Which means them go reduce ther price because na now them go need customers to bounce back..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by NCBLOG: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2023
May Almighty God Have Mercy On Us
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by MrsTwrite(f): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2023
There are no casualties, thanks to God Almighty.

It's Friday again. Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Jennyclay(f): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2023
There will continue to be fire outbreak in Lagos until that murderer apologist sunwo-olu find justice for the victims killed during #endsars, for Bamise that was killed in a BRT by sanwo-olu worker and Bolanle that was shoot by Lagos state police officers. undecided

Tinubu must have told sanwo-olu to sweep the case under the carpet in order not to spoil his political career undecided

The good news is that, Lagos state will continue be on fire until these innocent blood get justice

Bunch of murderers!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Racoon(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2023
shocked That hotel is very popular along airport road. What really happened? Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by englishmart(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2023

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by KEVIND: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
I was one of the best graduating student in Chicago University ... Just the play 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by goodnessme1(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Yorubas doing as usual against other people

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by BornAgainCow: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Abi God is coming to destroy Nigeria by fire ni?

Fire news everyday.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Westerhoffe(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Mmm
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Ap33: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
undecided
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Papayaayasager(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Spiritual fire
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by PaulNwosu: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
They are burning Igbo businesses, demolishing their mansions and hotels. Just because we bought almost all their lands and rendered them under bridge occupants.
It is well.

Do you know the owners of IBIS Hotel?
It's an international chain with franchisees all across the world.

You stupid wretched Igbos who have never left Alaigbo should shut up your dirty mouths and stop causing problems for Igbos everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Ykc2(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Any market lagos government wants to reclaim they will use agbero to cause arson in that market,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Right now... I just siddon dey observe all of una for this country... I just siddon dey look una.

Such a confused nation and citizens.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by tishbite42: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Lagos and thuggery
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by NaijaCover(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Right now... I just siddon dey observe all of una for this country... I just siddon dey look una.

Such a confused nation and citizens.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Ibis royale is one of the most busiest hotel at ajao estate.
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Varunpulyani: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Direct attack

Anyway look for any Omo ibo around and blame
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by safarilove(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Kudos to the fire fighters!

Thank God no life was lost..
Re: Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market by Emma09(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Racoon:
shocked That hotel is very popular along airport road. What really happened? Thank God no life was lost.
The hotel is very close to my office. It's the lounge that got burnt down. I think it was cooking gas explosion. Thank God for the quick intervention of the Lagos State fire and rescue service at Toyota.

(1) (2) (Reply)

80-Year-Old Woman Dies In Lagos Building Collapse / Pictures Of Decent Duplex At Gemade Estate Gowon Estate / AMBIANCE HEIGHTS BY FREEDOM WAY LEKKI! YOU GET VALUE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.