Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

After Dna The Child Is Not His. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Dna The Child Is Not His. (60894 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Airoflaw(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
GOFRONT:
I don't think Sunny My neighbor is the father of that his first born. He never realize the shock wen dey wait for am
na you get ham grin grin grin
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by thesmallgod(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
This is the same thought many Nigerian have that brought us to where we were today as a person and as a nation. We are human being and we are guided by principles and laws. The moment you are trying to compromise, then you are gradually destroying the rules of nature. We Africans always claim to be religious, so when there is a problem, we quickly ride on the part of forgiveness.

This is the clear case of paternity fraud. The man has been robbed both mentally and financially. After this owe issue, do you think the man we ever overcome this problem?. If he asked for refunds for everything he has spent catering for someone child, then the lady family need not to beg him rather than to give him the money and also apologized for what has happened because they cannot compensate him for the emotional damage.

To the op, tell your brother to find a lawyer and file a case for paternity fraud demanding refund of the money he has spent on the baby. With the DNA revealing that he is not the biological father of the baby, I am certain he will win the case
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by opius: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.

No be juju be that grin.
She first said your brother is not responsible for the pregnancy and later came back that he is responsible... and mumuciously he agreed and take all responsibilities. You people should know that she came back because the original owner did not accept it. From her actions you and your brother suppose to know that she belongs to everybody.. na wa for you and your brother o
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Elidrisy20: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
If your brother don knack her once,so there's no need for refund
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by purples25(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Y'all need another DNA test because someone said that shii can't be conducted on a three month old.

And who ratted her out? Who put the idea of a DNA test to the guy? It was a friend of hers. Women find it hard to see real friendship from each other. Never do bad things with your female friend especially, because it is that same person that will expose you and destroy you.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by naturefellow(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
deewhydoski:

This one no be talk abeg.....When she pin the pregnancy on him she doesnt know that economy is hard that time. Make she go look for the father of the baby to pay the money.
she has yoghurt in her head
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by rickyrex(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
this is not mistake but delibrate act. She knew at first denied him of the pregnancy and later came back to say it was his.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by poseidon12: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
This one is not a mistake. This is fraud.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Nefort: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
This one you sounded decent today?
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by BALLOSKI: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.
What a family! Una de even compete to show you're responsible for an immorality.

Tell your brother to move on. Una no shap sef. See as the girl dey use una head. If he's hungry to have babies, why not get married?

Look at how he's embarrassing himself. He accepted, now DNA has proven otherwise. How would he look at people around and explain why his supposed son is no more his?

He should have told her to deliver the baby on her own, if DNA confirms the baby is his own, he'd pay all bills and take care of the mother and the baby. But una rush go accept.

BTW, how much una pay for DNA?
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Badmashii(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Mosba:
I want to join politics, my aim is to at least represent my constituency in the house of representative. I want to sponsor a bill to protect men from wickedness and life long cheats of women on them. Some of us here don't even know we don't belong in the same tribe as the man we call father. You see a child looking like Kamaru in the family of Obinna and you wonder more when his head isn't even flatty. Some men are Labouring to sponsor up to 5 kids in the school but have no single child of their own blood. I will sponsor a bill to have every Maternity Ward submit blood sample to hospital labs and the labs shall be equipped with personnel and machines for DNA test. My bill will include a draconian punishment of a minimum of 10 years imprisonment for any married woman who has illegitimate child in the matrimonial home. Vote me! Vote me!! Vote me!!!
Bro I don't know if you're Christian or Muslim I don't care to know either but if you really mean this may Almighty Allah Grant you that position. I'll also put you in my prayers henceforth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.