Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum (1436 Views)

How I Lost Over 45KG With Healthy Eating- Ennada Fitness / Icing (cooling) Scrotum Could Improve Male Fertility / How Can I Remove Hair From My Scrotum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum by webprince(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2011
Wesley Warren Jr's scrotum is so large that he has trouble walking and using the bathroom.

Wesley Warren Jr, went public about his condition - scrotal elephantiasis - because he is desperate to try and raise the cash for the costly operation. "It's not easy to get around, It makes me stay in most of the time." he says.

The 47-year-old, who developed the rare condition three years ago, said he has regular bouts of depression. "I want to have real friends and a relationship with a woman," he told the paper. "But I'm not suicidal. I'm too strong for that." Although he knew some people would laugh at his condition, Mr Warren decided to go on Howard Stern's radio and cable TV show to raise awareness of his plight. "I don't like being a freak, who would?" he said. "But I figured that the Stern show is listened to by millions of people and they might want to help me. I hope some millionaire or billionaire will want to help me."

His condition is rarely seen outside of the tropical areas of Africa and Asia and is usually caused by a mosquito-spread parasitic infection. But Mr Warren said he had never travelled to tropical areas and believes the condition is down to an accident in 2008, when he caught his testicles with his leg while twisting in bed. The next day Mr Warren said his scrotum had grown to "the size of a soccer ball" and continued growing.

read more>>
Re: Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum by diannewebb: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2011
Too bad Mr. Warren acquired it! He does not want a 100-pound scrotum (definitely! Who would?), but he has it already! The 47-year-old is buckling beneath the fat, but remains standing. Now his scrotum is filled with fluid and as large as melons. Doctors blame lymphatic filariasis. Physicians originally told Warren that corrective surgery could leave him without his penis and testicles, but then doctors told him they could save his penis but he would need to pay for the operation himself as Nevada Medicaid would not cover it. That was the sole reason why the man with 100-pound scrotum seeks money for surgery. In an effort to raise the money, he decided to go public about his condition. I wish him well, and I really hope that those with sincere heart will help him. You have our support Wesley!
Re: Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum by highland(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2011
That is the wonder of life.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Head Medical Laboratory In Nigeria? / steps / I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.