Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ (21492 Views)

President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech / US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by lexy2014: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

i dont understand what you are tryin to say.... undecided undecided
go ask a lawyer why he or she would still defend a criminal after findin out facts about the case....

to start with,i dont even know what a FRCN is....
i dont know that website....

Offpoint. That's not what I asked u.

1. Can you show me where I asked you to argue?

2. Am I FRCN that wrote "secured"?

3. If you say that there is no such thing as "secured", why then did FRCN use the word on its website?

4. Is FRCN a business man?

5. If you say that there is no such thing as "secured", how then is it a "business talk"?

6. How can something that u say doesn't exist now be a "business talk" at the same time?

FRCN = Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria
Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by YourGFsnatcher: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It was a bait we set for the scallywags and as we predicted, they took it. Hahaa.

I dedicate “I'm A Boss” by Meek Mill to His Excellency, Senator, President Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
Great jam!
Some people can be dumb! Imagine a full grown man
Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

makes no sense arguin with me....
they commisioned dangote refinery....
is it workin yet....??

understand the people you are dealin with....
you cant change human nature....
we should understand that tinubu is a crook and be getting fooled by him when na we dey suffer am

Shey the subsidy removal is also the way they speak whereas they are looting and still paying subsidy while Nigerians pay through their nose
Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by Masterclass32: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
The kind of things APC celebrate.

Even if he was the first African leader, how is that an achievement?
Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by kcbaba007: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It was a bait we set for the scallywags and as we predicted, they took it. Hahaa.

I dedicate “I'm A Boss” by Meek Mill to His Excellency, Senator, President Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
Great jam!

Ode..... Which bait
You all goofed and you keep deciwving yourselves....

But, UAE rescinding on the visa ban is also a bait Abi.....

I see you and your set ate mentally deranged
Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by Uchek(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2023
GOVT BY PROPAGANDA

KEVIND:
UAE visa ban lifted: That was a lie.

Tinubu is the 1st African leader to ring the NASDAQ bell: Another lie

Joe Biden will meet with Tinubu on the sidelines of UNGA, he is the only African leader he has requested to meet: Another lie!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly / Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.