Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,141 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti (2966 Views)

President Tinubu's Statement On Killing Of Soldiers In Aba By IPOB Terrorists / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
my major angst is against Ndi Anambra for their intimidation and denigration and belittling of an Abakaliki person.
How do Anambra denigrate and belittle Abakaliki people?
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

Fact
I will keep insulting Anambra people until they stop their hatred against Abakaliki people.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
How do Anambra denigrate and belittle Abakaliki people?

You even displayed it here in your own words.

The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by DomPerignon: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Good. I don't have anything against Ebonyi. I want all the south east states to develop rapidly. I was calling out someone who claims to be from the east but hate everything about the same east apart from Ebonyi.

But he's right

The SE is the most inhospitable and most inhabitable place in Nigeria .
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This slowpoke again!
what’s your problem?
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
I will keep insulting Anambra people until they stop their hatred against Abakaliki people.

Their problem and your problem,not mine🤷

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:

You even displayed it here in your own words.

Same inferiority complex is making you to read different meaning to what I was intending.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

Their problem and your problem,not mine🤷
anybody who hates Abakaliki man and insults an Ebonyian or Abakaliki is my enemy.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by JOemmy(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Flood is a respecter of nobody. Chinese cities with best road and drainage systems also gets flooded.

The road have drainage system but drainage is not even enough to control the flood. That area in Aba need a big dam not even a canal to control the heavy flooding there.

Check the attached pictures, you can see the drainage being constructed
So op, its not about poor road construction, its about nature

Why can't nigerian governors and the construction companies they use in constructing these roads even learn how to construct massive underground drainages like the one we see abroad to stop the flooding in flood prone areas like this? It's no rocket science.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
anybody who hates Abakaliki man and insults an Ebonyian or Abakaliki is my enemy.

Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

But he's right

The SE is the most inhospitable and most inhabitable place in Nigeria .

How does this your post relate with the topic of discussion?
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
so why is the drainage in a newly completed road bad?

I don't know sir,we should hope things get better by encouraging him
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by DomPerignon: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
How does this your post relate with the topic of discussion?

We won't be having this line of argument if not for the shoddy misfit job of a 500m lane you call road that became flooded within 2weeks of it being commissioned with so much fanfare .
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by LikeAking: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
Why being negative?

Can you really do better than him?

Stop defending evil politicians..

Be wise…

He has performed poorly..

All his projects are sub standard..
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Same inferiority complex is making you to read different meaning to what I was intending.

Am I the only Abakaliki man experiencing the inferiority complex or you guys are trying to gaslight me into believing you don’t denigrate and look-down on Abakaliki people?

Bomb dey una head.

Images below na why I dey support Umahi in trashing these Biafra talks into the dust bin.

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2023
LikeAking:

Stop defending evil politicians..

Be wise…

He has performed poorly..

All his projects are sub standard..

Okay sir
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by LikeAking: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Flood is a respecter of nobody. Chinese cities with best road and drainage systems also gets flooded.

The road have drainage system but drainage is not even enough to control the flood. That area in Aba need a big dam not even a canal to control the heavy flooding there.

Check the attached pictures, you can see the drainage being constructed
So op, its not about poor road construction, its about nature

The drainage in your pics are sub standard..

This flood is not the type of flood they have in China, this is just a result of bad construction work and poor drainage…

The road will be washed away by the rain..

Na nonsense Otti construct..

Stop supporting evil politicians..

Be wise…

Biko!
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

We won't be having this line of argument if not for the shoddy misfit job of a 500m lane you call road that became flooded within 2weeks of it being commissioned with so much fanfare .
How does it make me guilty? Am I the contractor or is my name Alex Otti?
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by alizma: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
Why being negative?

Can you really do better than him?
But if na Lagos una go complain?
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:

Am I the only Abakaliki man experiencing the inferiority complex or you guys are trying to gaslight me into believing you don’t denigrate and look-down on Abakaliki people?

Bomb dey una head.

Images below na why I dey support Umahi in trashing these Biafra talks into the dust bin.
Your own cup of tea. Until you provide real evidence and not internet evidence where anyone can claim to be anything no one will take you serious.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
alizma:

But if na Lagos una go complain?

Problem is in every state sir
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by alizma: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

Problem is in every state sir
I hope everyone around you understand this.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Your own cup of tea. Until you provide real evidence and not internet evidence where anyone can claim to be anything no one will take you serious.
you are an idiot and a gaslighter (someone who lies to distort the truth).
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by FOXDOSSIER: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:

Ebonyi people are cursed people and they are the awusa of igboland
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by obawinner(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

He's Yoruba guy
don't include south west in any of your shenanigans.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by LordBillionz: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
That thing you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex. He is an Abakaliki man who'll rather kneel down to greet an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man from other states. He feels it is the fault of other Igbos especially Anambra that Ebonyi is so backward in everything. He hates any development from other states especially Anambra. Go through all his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. He literally spend all his time on nairaland denigrating and hating on anything Igbo apart from Ebonyi. The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.
Let's assume he's really an Abakiliki man, at the bolded justifies the cause of his fight and you're no different from him

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Road To Peter Obis Village / Atiku For President! / What Does The Punch News Think They Are ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.