Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants (198 Views)

Consult us & Register Your Business Today For Loans And To Achieve Legal Entity / I Write Business E-Books / Business Plan for loans and grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2023
When trying to convince a high profile individual or organisation to fund our business idea or invest in our business venture, one mistake we always make is failing to present a business plan.

And that is why sometimes, we are asked to present a business proposal, which comprises a business plan and a formal request letter.

This may look unnecessary to some, but with a good business plan with carefully and feasibly laid out financial projections and objectives, we can gain success.

To get a business plan for as low as 12k, call or chat me up via WhatsApp on 08128894930.

Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Still available for your business plans...
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Don't venture into that business without having a business plan for your feasibility study...that would be a mistake if you did!
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2023
You need a business plan
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by thompson1510(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
How do you work? I need your services but I am not willing to make payment first or any form of deposit but if you have escrow, lets chat bro
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2023
My policy is that I get 50% deposit before I begin work on any business plan project, that's how I operate...thank you
thompson1510:
How do you work? I need your services but I am not willing to make payment first or any form of deposit but if you have escrow, lets chat bro
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 10:21am On Jun 26
Greetings my people!
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 2:59pm On Jun 29
Hello people, do you need my services?
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by G12(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29
Do you have samples?

(1) (Reply)

Man Bought 5000 Bitcoins For $22 And Forgot About It / . / How To Start Goat Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.