Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,986 members, 7,906,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku (385 Views)

Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by eeetuk(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Chicago State University: Nigerians may be shocked over Tinubu’s records – Atiku

The 2023 Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has raised concerns over the academic records of President Bola Tinubu.

Atiku claims president Tinubu has something to hide over his academic records with the Chicago State University.

Speaking through his Media Aide, Paul Ibe, Atiku expressed hope that Nigerians will not have a heart attack with what Tinubu is hiding.

He made the remark in reaction to a motion filed by Tinubu challenging the Northern District of Illinois order directing the Chicago State University to release his academic records within two days.

The ruling of the court followed a case instituted by Atiku, who is challenging the victory of Tinubu in the presidential poll held on February 25.

But, a motion filed by Tinubu’s lawyers argued that a magistrate should only report and recommend to the district judge in such matters and not to make a final order for immediate compliance.

Reacting, Ibe said Atiku’s stance on Tinubu’s academic records will soon be known.

A statement by Ibe reads: “It should be now obvious even to the blind that Tinubu is hiding something in his records at the Chicago State University, and even elsewhere.

“I do hope whatever it may be, it will not be of a scope that will give Nigerians a heart attack. Nigerians will soon see the true position of Atiku on the records of Tinubu at CSU. It is just a matter of time.”
Related video: Nigeria court to rule on President Tinubu's poll victory, Opposition calls to nullify Feb election (WION)
And some of the corrupt practices that
Current Time 3:48

Nigeria court to rule on President Tinubu's poll victory, Opposition calls to nullify Feb election
Chicago State University: Nigerians may be shocked over Tinubu’s records – Atiku

Source:
[url]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-state-university-nigerians-may-be-shocked-over-tinubu-s-records-atiku/ar-AA1h8kZq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b7f7c1ffca604cca96b9419fc2913e3e&ei=1
[/url]

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Validated: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2023
The calabash is about to be broken. Tunubu will run to Guinea his country.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Their business. I have many issues bothering me at the moment. I never liked his personality for one day.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Please CCCCHOCK us.
We will love it.

Stop teasing us please. . . .opin im yansh wide. grin
Put Olanikpekun out of the busiiness of 'forged certificate' illegal matters.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by toneroforever(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu's controversies are endless.. He should stop bringing shame to this country.
Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by eeetuk(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
When the Chicago state University releases Bola Tinubu to record, what i want to see in that record is whether Bola Tinubu claimed he graduated from high school in Nigeria. Why? Because he claimed during 2023 presidential election in Nigeria that he did not graduate from high school. I have sources in Chicago telling me that when Bola Tinubu applied for admission to the Chicago state University, he claimed he had high school diploma in Nigeria.

And you remember this woman: Kemi Adeosun? She was a Nigerian minister of finance in Buhari administration but was fired over forging NYSC paper. That will show the whole world the practice of double standard in Nigeria. And it will also show the character of a person Bola Tinubu represents. If a Nigerian leader is a liar, it will make people around the world to mistrust all Nigerians.

bottom line, all Nigerians should thank Atiku Abubakar for digging into Bola Tinubu credentials. Remember, if Atiku Abubakar with all the money in the world cannot expose the credibility of a Nigerian leader, who else can do it? Nigerians have credibility problems around the world. If you are a Nigerian applying for loans in a foreign country, you cannot get it because the world thinks Nigerians are dishonest. So, lets pray for the court in Chicago to get Bola Tinubu record out in Public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Deogratiasfx: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
With the way the case at the tribunal was decided, even if every evidence show that he forged his certificate and the school admits it, the supreme court will still not lack anything to say in upholding the decision of the tribunal. I am surprise that some still believe any good thing can still come out of this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Deogratiasfx: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
eeetuk:
When the Chicago state University releases Bola Tinubu to record, what i want to see in that record is whether Bola Tinubu claimed he graduated from high school in Nigeria. Why? Because he claimed during 2023 presidential election in Nigeria that he did not graduate from high school. I have sources in Chicago telling me that when Bola Tinubu applied for admission to the Chicago state University, he claimed he had high school diploma in Nigeria.

And you remember this woman: Kemi Adeosun? She was a Nigerian minister of finance in Buhari administration but was fired over forging NYSC paper. That will show the whole world the practice of double standard in Nigeria. And it will also show the character of a person Bola Tinubu represents. If a Nigerian leader is a liar, it will make people around the world to mistrust all Nigerians.

bottom line, all Nigerians should thank Atiku Abubakar for digging into Bola Tinubu credentials. Remember, if Atiku Abubakar with all the money in the world cannot expose the credibility of a Nigerian leader, who else can do it? Nigerians have credibility problems around the world. If you are a Nigerian applying for loans in a foreign country, you cannot get it because the world thinks Nigerians are dishonest. So, lets pray for the court in Chicago to get Bola Tinubu record out in Public.

Watch how supreme court will pass the judgment even if there is video evidence of how the certificate was forged. Welcome to Nigeria system!!! The earlier we realize we have a failed nation, the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Burob: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Deogratiasfx:
With the way the case at the tribunal was decided, even if every evidence show that he forged his certificate and the school admits it, the supreme court will still not lack anything to say in upholding the decision of the tribunal. I am surprise that some still believe any good thing can still come out of this case.
Obidients will forever chase shadows.
Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by Burob: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Watch how supreme court will pass the judgment even if there is video evidence of how the certificate was forged. Welcome to Nigeria system!!! The earlier we realize we have a failed nation, the better.
Nothing anyone or any institution in Nigeria or the United States will say, The Supreme Court of Nigeria, will uphold Tinubu’s victory.
Re: Chicago State University: Nigerians May Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records – Atiku by oyatz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
eeetuk:

Many of you don't even read anything about the case you are commenting on.

Tinubu transferred from Richard Dalley College (OND) to Chicago State University and graduated in 1979.

The records of Tinubu , being requested by Atiku is only limited to entry, through the university (Courses offered and grades) and exit, nothing concern High School in Nigeria.

In anycase, Tinubu did Cambridge GCE in 1970.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Tinubu Meet With US President At UNGA Summit As Said By Presidency / Meet Michael Okpara The Man That Did The Work While Awolowo And Zik Did The Talk / Is "3rd Party Vendor Obtained" A Decent Name For Forged Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.