Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guess The Nationalities Of These Football Legends- Only A True Genius Will Guess - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guess The Nationalities Of These Football Legends- Only A True Genius Will Guess (283 Views)

Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / Seven Football Legends Who Retired In 2019: Sneijder, Xavi, Cech, Robben / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess The Nationalities Of These Football Legends- Only A True Genius Will Guess by abangaLEE(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Let's see if you have what it takes to guess the nationalities of these 21 football legends. Will you emerge as a true genius of the game? Let the challenge begin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLgqjB5vr1U?si=xdun3HK1FcPMrvkk

Re: Guess The Nationalities Of These Football Legends- Only A True Genius Will Guess by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
I did NOT miss a single one. Even the ones I was not sure of, I guessed correctly. Wow! I'm impressed with myself.
Re: Guess The Nationalities Of These Football Legends- Only A True Genius Will Guess by abangaLEE(f): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I did NOT miss a single one. Even the ones I was not sure of, I guessed correctly. Wow! I'm impressed with myself.

Impressive! You didn't miss a single one, even on the questions you were unsure of. Great job!

Kindly like and subscribe to the channel to support

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Between Onana And Maguire .... Who Is Your Hero / Napoli: Details Behind Garcia’s Sacking And Contract Offer For Tudor As Osimhen / Bruno Chigekwu O Shocks Everyone Home And Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.