Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,673 members, 7,847,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is Lecturemeet A Good Platform ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Lecturemeet A Good Platform ? (195 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Lecturemeet A Good Platform ? by evil1: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
So recently I received lot of questions about various courses and certifications of Lecturemeet. One of so many questions is whether Lecturemeet is a good learning platform and if the certificate can be used in job applications.

First let me start with the fact that Lecturemeet is a similar niche to Udemy but its more focused on professional courses for anyone in banking, law, finance, tech like product marketing, data compliance, and even business persons nd organisations.

The platform does not just offer great courses to individuals alone but companies and their employees.

Is Lecturemeet is a good learning platform ?
Absolutely yes. Lecturemeet is a good learning platform to take on professional indemand courses in tech, law, compliance and business for self development and career upskilling.

Can I use Lecturemeet certificate in my job application ?

Absolutely yes. The Lecturemeet certificate cam be added to your resume, curriculum vitae and even displayed on your LinkedIn and Facebook pages. This adds to your value and your application on your flexibility as someone who's open to learning and building knowledge.

How long is the course ?
The courses on Lecturemeet are not weeks nor days, they are short courses that spans through 1 to 2 hours and can be taken at anytime from any where and on any device.

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Cash At The Comfort Of Your Home With Abr / Nysc / I Am Great Content Come And Read Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.