Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles (48806 Views)

Victony Buys Fuel For 200 Bus Drivers (Video) / Wikipedia Might Remove Naira Marley’s Page From Their Platform / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by Bfly: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is funny how Nigerians wants justice for the dead in a living world. He is left with God to get justice.

You are only fighting for justice on your prejudice.

Naira could be responsible for beating him if true but for his death, he might not.

Wetin eye don see.
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by Exceed15: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:
When Nigerians wan get your time ehn?The videos we saw online are enough evidence nothing to prove guilty again. He may not have killed that boy directly but naira marley contributed to the death of my love Mohbad. He killed him mentally and emotionally.

U kind of balance the story. We should be careful what you say and do in the face of anger. It could be used against you.
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by countryman13: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:
When Nigerians wan get your time ehn?The videos we saw online are enough evidence nothing to prove guilty again. He may not have killed that boy directly but naira marley contributed to the death of my love Mohbad. He killed him mentally and emotionally.
And also PREMATURELY
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by sweetrace(f): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

Then your love is a very weak person. Nigerians go through so much and they don’t kill themselves. You don’t know Mohbad or Nairamarley personally, and yet we should boycott Nairamarley!!! Are we not supposed to simply enjoy their music without being part of a fight we know nothing about?
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
tollyboy5:

That your thread of "name the football club" lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sabinwa!
As my brother would call him. cheesy
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by UPWORKwizard(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
youngboy57:
Launch your career as Cybersecurity Analyst l. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from IBM on Coursera @4K only instead of $49 and earn a certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first, confirmed and then you pay me.

What you'll learn
Develop knowledge of cybersecurity analyst tools including data protection; endpoint protection; SIEM; and systems and network fundamentals.
Learn about key compliance and threat intelligence topics important in today’s cybersecurity landscape.
Gain skills for incident responses and forensics with real-world cybersecurity case studies.
Get hands-on experience to develop skills via industry specific and open source Security tools.

How much?
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
There are many reasons the black race is the laughing stock of the world.

The level of attention given to irrelevant things like the late artiste is one of them.
Somebody died mysteriously and you called that irrelevant? You're such a heartless being. George Floyd was murdered in the US by a policeman and the whole world focused attention on it to the extent that "Black Life Matters" became a global phenomenon
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by Charly68: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nigerians have no patience for nonsense .. they will wreck that guy for bullying the unfortunate guy to death ..
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by Never4getU: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

Even if the caused of his death may not have been him, what isn't changeable is he was fingered in tormenting and oppressing the young boy all over the place because he left his record label. While using sam larry to degrade him everywhere he goes which of course we know that sam larry is right hand man of Marley to deal ruthlessly to Mohbad. We also saw in other places where they went to beat him at shows. Why?
Re: Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles by dicksonohm(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Naira Marley and Marlians music are cancelled in Nigeria

I was at the mall 3 days ago and they were playing selections, when naira Marley enter, na so one girl para for the people to remove "nonsense" song . And the DJ quickly changed music 😂

What does that change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.