Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For (34454 Views)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Edo North: Oshiomhole Dances To Song Praising Tinubu In Ekperialeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by didymario7(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
The focus should be on how we can divide the country so every tribe can go their separate ways since it is obvious from inception that we judge everything through our tribal lenses. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria can never be one.

ivandragon:

It's tiring really.

No matter what has gone down, i think it is time the line is drawn on these ethnic insults especially as regards to political choices.

The focus should be keeping the elected officials across all levels on thier toes. No matter who gets there, such person must be made to answer to the people & the only way for that to be achieved is by focused criticism.

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Omodua(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
ivandragon:

You guys need to stop this sweeping castigations of ethnic groups, in this case Yorubas, especially on this APC/BAT issue.

There are millions of Yorubas who do not support BAT or APC. But when people like you turn it to ethnic 'war', you force such persons to take sides by defending thier ethnicity.

Limit your criticism to the APC & BAT, don't drag the whole ethnic group into such matters.
You're making a point. Supported.

Let's be circumspect in the sweeping generalization.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
The tribalism on this forum sha. Lord have mercy

You said something that’s meaningful and ruined it with a sweeping tribalistic generalization. If someone wants to give their two cents in agreement with what you said, the tribalism makes it difficult.

Also do you not know igbo people that are selling their votes for pocket infrastructure ?
chigator2:
That is Yoruba Man for you.

Even Dr. Kayode Fayemi, former Governor of Ekiti State admitted that, "they" played Politics with 2012 Occupy Nigeria protest when GEJ attempted to remove subsidy while Petrol was below 100 NGN per Litre.

Today, the same people are saying they want to save the nation's finances by removing the same subsidy. Do you know how much Nigeria would have saved/gained across the 8 years, when you guys were thoughtless. You decided to become sensible overnight. Dirty Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Guyman01: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
Pls lets check on vulturegrill
Nairaland has given that Tiv boy special status, you can't reply or mention
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Bigkoko: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
I find it so funny when people expect snakes not to be venomous. How can a hypocrite not show it's true colors!

From the white haired cultist, who protested during GEJ, down to this useless maggot, they're all the same. Just know their character, play safe and keep good distance, you'd fine!
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by stormborn28(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
APC zombies. Heheheheeeee
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by humberjade: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

IT is a fat robust lie from the pit of hell.
THIS is a curse on yorubas frim the days of alimi of olden days illorin.
You people's own is that even education or indoctrination can't wash it out, it is engraved in your DNA. cowardice, treachery, sabotage, betraying, backstabbing, low self esteem, etc, you even do it to yourselves. IF they told me this last two I will spill my blood defending the Yoruba race, but only a year with you guys mane me swallow my pills, even the old and supposed wise ones among you guys behave like toddlers with pampers once their self interest will be gratified. You are all cursed trully.

Look at the Yorubas and look at yourselves, tell me who is particularly cursed. Funny enough, it is your like who see Yorubas as threat to your progress in life, but until you can look yourselves in the mirrior and tell yourselves the bitter truth, other than blaming the North and South West, you will continue to lag behind in National politics.

Talking about curse, why is it that whosoever you guys support ends up in shame and defeat?
Who sabotaged the first democracy in Nigeria?
Whose f00lish bravery led to the about 3 million futile death of his people? Ojukwu
While Awolowo and Saudauna said we should have secession clause in the constitution, incase any region is displeased and want to exit the union, who argued otherwise? Azikiwe
Whose bitterness and enviousness has denied its people the Presidency?

A wise man chooses his battles wisely, while a fool**h man....

It is always easy to point at others for your failings, when in fact, you are the architect of your own misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by LtChisom: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
humberjade:

Look at the Yorubas and look at yourselves, tell me who is particularly cursed. Funny enough, it is your like who see Yorubas as threat to your progress in life, but until you can look yourselves in the mirrior and tell yourselves the bitter truth, other than blaming the North and South West, you will continue to lag behind in National politics.

Talking about curse, why is it that whosoever you guys support ends up in shame and defeat?
Whose f00lish bravery led to the about 3 million futile death of his people? Ojukwu
While Awolowo and Saudauna said we should have secession clause in the constitution, incase any region is displeased and want to exit the union, who argued otherwise? Azikiwe

It is always easy to point at others for your failings, when in fact, you are the architect of your own misfortunes.

An average Yoruba man feels intimated, his confidence evaporates, and palpitates in low self esteem immediately he becomes aware of the presence of an Igbo even if the Igbo is handicapped, that is why they resort to backstabbing, treachery, badmouthing, etc like an infant starved of breast milk.

That is why they will only regurgitate nonsense fabricated history that happened when they weren't born because they know they've never achieved anything in their current life time.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ivandragon: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
didymario7:
The focus should be on how we can divide the country so every tribe can go their separate ways since it is obvious from inception that we judge everything through our tribal lenses. Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria can never be one.

We can divide without creating enemies of ourselves.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by humberjade: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

An average Yoruba man feels intimated, his confidence evaporates, and palpitates in low self esteem immediately he becomes aware of the presence of an Igbo even if the Igbo is handicapped, that is why they resort to backstabbing, treachery, badmouthing, etc like an infant starved of breast milk.

That is why they will only regurgitate nonsense fabricated history that happened when they weren't born because they know they've never achieved anything in their current life time.

Yet Yoruba men are achieving great feats around you in your current existence. 2 Yoruba Presidents and one denied President. Even the presumed fabricated history are well documented for your reading, that's if you love to read with an open mind.

As for me personally, let us not even go there...while I prepare to resume back to work tomorrow morning, I need no rat to pollute my spirit. So you my friend, pack your twisted mind go one side abeg. Just do well to rid yourself of any hate for the Yoruba people, we have accommodated your likes for decades, hence, we are not responsible for your misfortunes, look inwards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Proudlyomonna: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
kereman1:

The most sincere comment on this thread

What's sincere about this bull crap for crying out loud undecided

Is the results of the election not enough to tell You shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofos that linking the Obidient movement to Igbo is a very dumb thing.

The Obidient movement is championed by peeps from all Tribes who are tired of the status quo We have at hand that has only but delivered nothing but pain and suffering to the common man in Nigeria.

The worst form of campaign was launched by Apc,using willing tools like yourself for tribal and religious hate agenda.

You tribalist from whatever tribe are a big problem to this Country, if at this age You are seconding a submission that pins LP a well known movement all over the World by common peeps to Igbo,then You should seek a mental health redress,for Your mental health is in bad shape.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by naturefellow(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
TemplarLandry, over to you.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Proudlyomonna: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
cococandy:

You said something that’s meaningful and ruined it with a sweeping tribalistic generalization. If someone wants to give their two cents in agreement with what you said, the tribalism makes it difficult.

Also do you not know igbo people that are selling their votes for pocket infrastructure ?

There are many Tribes in Nigeria but You choose to call that tribalist Igbo on a faceless forum undecided

So You think its only in the Igbo tribe you have tribal slur against Yoruba??

Engage tribalist from the Edo,Idoma,Calabar,Plateau block to hear their baseless senseless tribal slur against Yoruba.

There are tribalist from all Tribes in Nigeria, just be se You and your co Ipob tribalist dey loud on SM.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Johel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Bizibi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem with a lot of these guys from SE. You claim to condemn ethnic politics but you're doing the exact same thing.
I know a Yoruba Muslim who is very anti-APC be it Tinubu or Buhari
Such an individual if he sees what these guys write online will feel threatened at the thought of them taking power. That's the major part they fail to understand.
It's same with the Obi franchise. Do you know a lot of northerners were not necessarily against Obi in 2023 elections like so many of his brethren believed? But they couldn't vote him due to not being familiar with his person and background. What Obidients should have done is double down on their penetration into the north but instead they have reverted to tribalism. How do you convince a northern Muslim to vote Obi when you don't stop criticising them for voting their choice in the last election?
It's just nauseating
I am expecting them to start penetrating the north Central because Apc is working hard to solidify that region but it seems they are expecting a supreme Court judgement that will favor lp.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by oyeb15: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bring back subsidy. Government are too lavish and theiving to save
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by kereman1: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What's sincere about this bull crap for crying out loud undecided

Is the results of the election not enough to tell You shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofos that linking the Obidient movement to Igbo is a very dumb thing.

The Obidient movement is championed by peeps from all Tribes who are tired of the status quo We have at hand that has only but delivered nothing but pain and suffering to the common man in Nigeria.

The worst form of campaign was launched by Apc,using willing tools like yourself for tribal and religious hate agenda.

You tribalist from whatever tribe are a big problem to this Country, if at this age You are seconding a submission that pins LP a well known movement all over the World by common peeps to Igbo,then You should seek a mental health redress,for Your mental health is in bad shape.

Bro seek caution, he never castigated the obidient movement, he only pointed to the fact that, called out a tribe for the foolishness of few, might make those on the right side defensive and likely to switch, we Nigerians are tribal bigot by default,

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Proudlyomonna: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
kereman1:

Bro seek caution, he never castigated the obidient movement, he only pointed to the fact that, called out a tribe for the foolishness of few, might make those on the right side defensive and likely to switch, we Nigerians are tribal bigot by default,

I am not a tribal bigot,so speak for yourself.

It doesn't make sense if You want to judge it critically undecided

When shit hits ground, all man dey follow collect. Be You Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa or whatever, bad governance no sabi segregation.

I supported Obi not because He is Igbo,but because I believe for once We should have a govt We can tame.

Its easier to send Obi and his Lp parking if they mess up,can You sack Waziri of North or Jagaban with their big political structure?

Them go use their 8 years belleful show the common man another definition of suffer just as We see the daft coco sniffing old criminal tifnubu doing now undecided
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by MainFieldautos: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yes she's a hero for praising Tinubu nah.. she get sense pass you i swear
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lucyspa:

90% of your pple voted Tinubu. You can deceive pple on the internet all you want but u can't decieve pple like me that grew up with you guys.

90% of igbo voted Peter obi that did nothing in Anambra, so what's the fuss about?

he was keeping money when Anambra need infrastructures to drive economic growth

mumu people

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by DOM7: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tribal demon! Many if not all Yorubas that are supporting Tinubu can never trust Tinubu with their personal business not even Tinubu son because he knows his father's criminal tendency, but because is my tribes man.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by SOFTSKILL: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2023
Seefinish:
you mean " rice bandits"?

Yes, onion bandit from the yeast
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by ginggerxy: 2:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's the problem with a lot of these guys from SE. You claim to condemn ethnic politics but you're doing the exact same thing.
Such an individual if he sees what these guys write online will feel threatened at the thought of them taking power. That's the major part they fail to understand.
It's same with the Obi franchise. Do you know a lot of northerners were not necessarily against Obi in 2023 elections like so many of his brethren believed? But they couldn't vote him due to not being familiar with his person and background. What Obidients should have done is double down on their penetration into the north but instead they have reverted to tribalism. How do you convince a northern Muslim to vote Obi when you don't stop criticising them for voting their choice in the last election?
It's just nauseating
How sure are you that the guy is from SE?
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Robchuks77(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's just nauseating
The hardship alone... Will convince dem.. If dem get head ooh..
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2023
tonicyril:
U have time for people birthed by p!gs,....

Just look from afar when the p!glets grunts...

If you have some shame you will shut up. Yes the guy made a valid point but tribalists like you should shut up because the antagonism was directed at your kind. It is people like you that give the Yoruba the toga of being tribalists.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by tonicyril: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Irony1:

If you have some shame you will shut up. Yes the guy made a valid point but tribalists like you should shut up because the antagonism was directed at your kind. It is people like you that give the Yoruba the toga of being tribalists.

Ok...
Now can u face ur fellow p!glets and continue defamation, derogatory comments and all other vices u re known for??
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2023
humberjade:

Just like an Igbo man, Peter Obi, swore never to leave APGA, but today, he has changed parties twice. Never you bring tribe to bad issues, every tribe is full of good and bad people, as well as, consistent and inconsistent people.

That is the problem with guys like you, when the obvious is thrown at you instead of admitting your flaws, you will rather use something that has no link whatsoever. Even Donald Trump started out initially as a democrat when he decided to enter politics.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2023
tonicyril:

Bro, I know my position is wrong but I can't help it but lash out at them....they have a faulty thinking faculty.

All through my life since I became eligible to vote I haven't voted once...I don't even have a voters card..
More so, u will never see me vote for APC....never, but I am a yoruba man.

But these an!mals won't tink deep, they will just generalise everybody into one basket tru tribalism and they are the one to first shout of bn victimised try tribalism...

They are an!mals...

You are the animal rather. It is people like you that used tribalism as a focal point. It is pigs like you that give the Yoruba a bad name that is why the other tribes look at the Yoruba with disgust.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2023
tonicyril:

Ok...
Now can u face ur fellow p!glets and continue defamation, derogatory comments and all other vices u re known for??

Oga shut up abeg stop defending rubbish. You and your fellow tribalists are responsible for whatever aspersions have been cast on Yoruba.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2023
cococandy:

Igbos like money, but one thing you don't know about igbos that all these politicians know is that once they believe in an ideal they are hard to be bought, they will rather collect your money and vote who they want to vote. Ask politicians in the south east they will tell you how stubborn igbos are.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2023
humberjade:

Dude shut up and stop saying things you don't know. The Lancaster conference for independence. All the leaders Awolowo and Sardauna inclusive all signed an agreement with Britain that as a precondition for independence, all the borders of colonial borders of colonial Nigeria must not be touched. The secession clause raised by Awolowo and Sardauna was actually trashed by the British and not Azikiwe. When they say read wide. Dingbats like you will not read, only using Beer parlour gossip as you factual statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.