Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications (705 Views)

Mohbad: The Moment Police Took Away Naira Marley After Landing Nigeria (Video) / Mohbad, The Spiritual Analysis. / Mohbad Cause Of Death: What Killed Mohbad? The Truth Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
You see 99% of Nigerians both young and old are gullible, unable to connect dots.
The prove is simply this; anybody you see crying for Mohbad, Condemning Naira Marley is a Gullible person and it is because of such people that Nigeria will never ever move forward. Nigeria will never be prosperous because of the ignorance and gullibility of Nigerians. You don't know the full story and yet you allowed yourself to be emotionally led.

Who was Mohbad before Naira Marley found him?
He was a simple carpenter apprentice, didn't own anything but he had a talent for song writing. So the question you gullible folks refused to ask is that would you have known Mohbad if not for Naira Marley?
I thought as much. The answer is No. Does naira Marley deserve credit for bringing Mohbad to the world stage? The answer is Yes. Give credit to whom it is due.

Now Mohbad was a hungry and desperate boy, he was materialistic and emotionally led and Naira Marley took advantage of that. Mohbad failed to read between the lines of the terms and conditions associated with the contract with Naira Marley and his record label. I give credit to Mohbad because he was the only artist in Nigeria that left his label and still produced hit after hit songs because he was truly talented like Zinolesky. Look at dbanj after he left Mo'hit records, plantasiun boys after they left kennis music, Kelly handsome, etc the all crashed and lost influence but not Mohbad.

The Contract and its implications:
First of all let's get this clear here and now
Naira Marley and the Marlian music label owns and will continue to own the rights to Mohbad's MUSIC, NAME, and Personality. So technically speaking, all funds from Mohbad's music after his death goes to Naira Marley. Marley reserves the right to clone Mohbad or to make a hologram of him and continue making money from his image, music and personality. That is the nature of these contracts.
Naira Marley also reserves the right to stop tv and radio stations from playing Mohbad's music because he owns the right to those songs.

Why Mohbad was being bullied:
So if Naira Marley owns the right to Mohbad's music, image and Personality why then should he allow Mohbad to continue making Music and featuring other artists? Mohbad's music, image, and Personality belongs to Naira Marley so the logical thing for Mohbad to have done was to stop making music because of the Contract he signed.

Who killed Mohbad?
Obviously, Naira Marley knows something about it because naira Marley is an informant for some security agencies so when Mohbad says he was poisoned by NDLEA officials...
But even at that, naira Marley is smart, you can not track anything back to him.

In the west, the record label would have arranged by blackmailing(eg r-kelly) the artist by sending him to prison where he would be cloned with implanted abilities like Gucci mane, eminem, Kodak black
It was in 90's that you find killings like the case of Tupac, biggie, aaliyah, etc

So let's try to be more rational when dissecting issues and not be emotionally led. Mohbad shares in the blame not just Naira Marley.

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
You see 99% of Nigerians both young and old are gullible, unable to connect dots.
The prove is simply this; anybody you see crying for Mohbad, Condemning Naira Marley is a Gullible person and it is because of such people that Nigeria will never ever move forward. Nigeria will never be prosperous because of the ignorance and gullibility of Nigerians. You don't know the full story and yet you allowed yourself to be emotionally led.

He was a simple carpenter apprentice, didn't own anything but he had a talent for song writing. So the question you gullible folks refused to ask is that would you have known Mohbad if not for Naira Marley?
I thought as much. The answer is No. Does naira Marley deserve credit for bringing Mohbad to the world stage? The answer is Yes. Give credit to whom it is due.

Now Mohbad was a hungry and desperate boy, he was materialistic and emotionally led and Naira Marley took advantage of that. Mohbad failed to read between the lines of the terms and conditions associated with the contract with Naira Marley and his record label. I give credit to Mohbad because he was the only artist in Nigeria that left his label and still produced hit after hit songs because he was truly talented like Zinolesky. Look at dbanj after he left Mo'hit records, plantasiun boys after they left kennis music, Kelly handsome, etc the all crashed and lost influence but not Mohbad.

Naira Marley and the Marlian music label owns and will continue to own the rights to Mohbad's MUSIC, NAME, and Personality. So technically speaking, all funds from Mohbad's music after his death goes to Naira Marley. Marley reserves the right to clone Mohbad or to make a hologram of him and continue making money from his image, music and personality. That is the nature of these contracts.
Naira Marley also reserves the right to stop tv and radio stations from playing Mohbad's music because he owns the right to those songs.

So if Naira Marley owns the right to Mohbad's music, image and Personality why then should he allow Mohbad to continue making Music and featuring other artists? Mohbad's music, image, and Personality belongs to Naira Marley so the logical thing for Mohbad to have done was to stop making music because of the Contract he signed.

Who killed Mohbad?
Obviously, Naira Marley knows something about it because naira Marley is an informant for some security agencies so when Mohbad says he was poisoned by NDLEA officials...
But even at that, naira Marley is smart, you can not track anything back to him.

In the west, the record label would have arranged by blackmailing(eg r-kelly) the artist by sending him to prison where he would be cloned with implanted abilities like Gucci mane, eminem, Kodak black
It was in 90's that you find killings like the case of Tupac, biggie, aaliyah, etc

So let's try to be more rational when dissecting issues and not be emotionally led. Mohbad shares in the blame not just Naira Marley.

Peace.

Don't shadow ban it
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2023
There are more controversies in your post than truths. Chaiii, and you were making sense o

Didn’t Naira Marley have sufficient funds to sue Mohbad?

One thing I know is Mohbad is worth more to Marlians music dead than alive
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
There are more controversies in your post than truths. Chaiii, and you were making sense o

He would have lost if he sued. There are somethings that cannot be handled through the legal system which are best handled in the street way.

Can you sue me if I sell fake weed to you?
Can you sue me if I break into your home and steal your cocaine?
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Maize247(f): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Don't worry, the son of late Mohbad will eventually own everything Naira Marley labored for. If somebody breaches the contract, the court should be the one to solve it not the street. Has op seen the content of their contract or agreements before you presumed all these Naira Marley owns Mohbad dead and alive. Let me tell you Naira Marley is nothing anymore because everything he worked for will be used to compensate Mohbad
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Ciscogod(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Naira Marley did not discover Mohabad.. Mohbad won a concert hosted by baddyoosha for upcoming artist . Mohbad was voted as Number1
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

He would have lost if he sued. There are somethings that cannot be handled through the legal system which are best handled in the street way.

Can you sue me if I sell fake weed to you?
Can you sue me if I break into your home and steal your cocaine?

Are we talking music or drugs here? I thought their dispute was over a music contract?

Share more details please
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Are we talking music or drugs here? I thought their dispute was over a music contract?

Share more details please

Some things are not supposed to be taken to court.
Just look at Zinolesky, he signed off his life to naira Marley, naira Marley owns him like a slave.
So if Zinolesky tries to break out from naira Marley, do you expect naira Marley to take Zinolesky to court and tell the judge that "I own him, he is my slave "?
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Oyelakin225(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Just look at Zinolesky, he signed off his life to naira Marley, naira Marley owns him like a slave.
So if Zinolesky tries to break out from naira Marley, do you expect naira Marley to take Zinolesky to court and tell the judge that "I own him, he is my slave "

You are talking trash.
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

So if Zinolesky tries to break out from naira Marley, do you expect naira Marley to take Zinolesky to court and tell the judge that "I own him, he is my slave "?

It’s still a contract, fair or not and should be enforced in court. I understand though, just like how Suge Knight would’ve handled things. Dr Dre and Snoop are fortunate to still be alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

It’s still a contract, fair or not and should be enforced in court. I understand though, just like how Suge Knight would’ve handled things. Dr Dre and Snoop are fortunate to still be alive

Exactly. You are brilliant.
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oyelakin225:

You are talking trash.

You are dull oo
Typical local man.
Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Who killed Mohbad?

Peace.
No allow hunger wey turn u to blogger, enroll you for where ur watery beans meal ticket for a long time.. awọ́ọn blogger atęnu , elebi ... isonu!

Birdbyrde440:

You dull.
I'm sure you don't have up to 500k in your account sef
Chu chu chu chu chu... talk talking anyhow like a rabies infested person
Lolz.. u bee FOO//L o. I don't need to Engage You.
Jus a conversion to NAIRA i don't think I am that CLOSE To BROKE with N500k In past years.
Today na #MONDAY O, my Guy set out to Work so u Stop EARNING NAIRA, its Useless Both ARTISTE & CURRENCY. So ur LIMIT BALANCE should be in Million in TENS

BLOGGER ATĘNU, low lyf BLOGGER, wen hand meet u, u go chow BEANS for enrollment programme for CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES, TICKET is FREE , jus continue spilling FAKE NEWS

iLoveYouToo:

Thank you my bro. Awon amugbo ọ́mọ́ , ni he is partisan & on lie side than Truth , at bolded he was Making Sense (but an element of Foolishnes in Sense, neutralizes SENSE for FOOLS)

Re: Mohbad: The Contract And It's Political, Legal Implications by Birdbyrde440: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

No allow hunger wey turn u to blogger, enroll you for where ur watery beans meal ticket for a long time.. awọ́ọn blogger atęnu , elebi ... isonu!

You dull.
I'm sure you don't have up to 500k in your account sef
Chu chu chu chu chu... talk talking anyhow like a rabies infested person

(1) (Reply)

Moment EKENE OMENWA Kiss And Hug Gospel Singer Moses Bliss / 'burna Boy Turns Me On' Reece James Sister Confesses (video) / Woah Lil Kid Puts In Work: 5 Year Old "bubba Shelton" Does 500 Push Ups!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.