Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda (177 Views)

Earn With Admob Without Getting Ban / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / 5 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda by Destiny23X(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
First of all, go to

https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant
and ensure that the page finishes loading. After that, click SIGN UP or GET STARTED anyhow the case may be. On the next page, select BUSINESS as your account type, fill in your email (the email that has not been used to create a PayPal account before) and click the next button.how to withdraw lesotho paypal in nigeriaOn the next page, you will be asked to fill in your personal information, kindly do that and ensure that you change the country’s phone number from Lesotho to Nigeria’s +234, then type your mobile number. As for the currency, leave it as “USD Dollars” then click Agree and Continue.

On the next page, you will be asked to provide some information about your business, on the drop-down menu select Individual as your business type. The next part is the tricky part, this stage is where you will be asked to provide a means of verification for your identity. Click the drop-down button and from the menu, select how you want to verify your identity. If you choose to verify your identity via a National ID Card, you can simply write down your ID number on the blank space. If you choose to use a Passport or Drivers’ Licence, you will still need to do the same thing.

After doing all of that, put in your Date Of Birth (D.O.B) and click the SUBMIT button. You have successfully created your PayPal account and you will now need to verify your PayPal account by going to the inbox of the email address that you provided during the signup process.

This PayPal account that you have successfully created is a Lesotho PayPal account that you can use to send and receive funds right here in Nigeria. You can mainly sell the PayPal funds to people, I must put a disclaimer notice though, there are scammers out there that can scam you, so, I’ll allow you to contact me via this page that is if you want to sell your PayPal funds so that I can help you get a legit buyer.

However, you can try to link your card to your PayPal account to see if you can withdraw your PayPal funds directly to your bank account. Not many cards can be linked to a Lesotho PayPal account, so I’ll recommend you try linking a First Bank MasterCard or a UBA AfriCard to the PayPal account. Many individuals have claimed that it worked. If you can link a card to your PayPal account, you can be halfway sure that you will be able to withdraw the PayPal fund directly to your bank account.

There are other types of PayPal accounts you can own in Nigeria, I’ve created a tutorial on how to create UAE & South African PayPal accounts. You can check them out and see if you can have as many PayPal accounts as you want.

Connect with me here 👇

https:///lk0b5l[color=#000099][/color]

I would guide you through your PayPal creation journey.

About me

"Hey there, fellow PayPal enthusiasts and aspiring freelancers! 🚀 I'm [Ehiaguina destiny], a PayPal creation expert and a seasoned freelancer. With a wealth of experience in helping individuals create and optimize their PayPal accounts, I've also honed my freelancing skills on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. I'm thrilled to share my knowledge and guide you on your freelancing journey. Connect with me on Facebook and Telegram *@Ehiaguina_destiny* for valuable insights and updates. Let's explore the world of PayPal and freelancing together!"

Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda by Destiny23X(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Connect with me here 👇

https:///lk0b5l
Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Getting Ban 2023 Upda by adebayo987: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's better to go with wire transfers since ACH is now working under this Tinubu government. I was able to receive USD directly to my Opay account and it was converted directly at ₦950 per dollar rate. However, your advice above is mainly for those who wants to do business. That's all.

(1) (Reply)

Business Name And Company Registration With CAC / Aliko Dangote’s Secrets To Online And Offline Business Success / Floating Of The Naira Has Become Its Seamless Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.