Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Young People Need To Chill- Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young People Need To Chill- Phyno (261 Views)

If You Want To Chill With Rich Men, Attend House Parties In Banana Island - Toke / It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young People Need To Chill- Phyno by DejiPlug(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Praise GOD

“Young People need to chill “ Phyno

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fgloballinkup4%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3IOUoVMu43CAilGyP4Dn30rwj14o6oj27NIF6nsIeSREO_4UEgjIRE6R4&h=AT0ETKBTSCaEnPrXVtvRhuTl0sDOMXz-R7aw-xhp4qGkyT-IpyNVLo5Ekd1mJm7JFDjS9syHjDMutV-bdzMO9H_3D9JIzP-iBLdwMcfqSGa4UypK6R8eYUZmuXw4gd2Hs6py

“ Some people look at us today and think we got it easy , not at all .Infact I’ve never loved easy things . Before many people heard of Phyno , I’ve had songs that no one knew exist . A couple of friends told me to blow , I must join a cult or sacrifice something or someone , I told him the price is too much . I’ll never do such . I believed in myself and the power of hard work , I started little and today I thank God . Young talents need to relax, do not be desperate about record deals or bring on the spotlight , keep working , when it’s time you’ll shine . Imagine begging a label to sign you , what kind of terms will they give you ? They already know you are desperate and they will use you. At the beginning you might not see it but give it time , you’ll regret it . Nothing pays more than hard work and consistency “ Phyno
Truly when you beg for a record deal what kind of terms do you think they’ll give you ? They already know you are desperate and will accept everything, they’ll give you crazy terms . Young people need to chill for real .

Thank You Jesus

Re: Young People Need To Chill- Phyno by Deco7: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Real guy
Re: Young People Need To Chill- Phyno by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:
Real guy

Laslas na GOD dey run everything...

By the way I sell affordable and quality Charcoal and deliver worldwide

(1) (Reply)

Andrew Tate: A Multifaceted Personality / Lord of Lemon: Mary is Killing the Man in Me (VIDEO) / Tim Roth Wife: Nikki’s Life Journey Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.