Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) (648 Views)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by Kayzz34: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefvPg6WZQc?si=5AKXMaCBJ-2oQkGI

Activist Adetoun on Saturday, September 23, went live on her Instagram page with claims that she was communicating with late singer Mohbad’s ghost.

According to her, Mohbad said all he wants is prayers for him to find rest before justice is served.

She further claimed that Mohbad's spirit is wandering the surface of the earth, hoping to rest in peace.

Re: I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by TemplarLandry: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by N3TRAL: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nigeria, as a country, is currently suffering the consequences of decades of persistently neglecting education and human capital development.

The number of illiterate, misinformed and poorly educated feet walking across the geographical area known to house the most negroids on earth is an epidemic keenly waiting to breakout.

Some of those who bribed their way into a college and "sorted" the lecturers to graduate from University have gone ahead to be loud and rich. Others who lack basic thinking skills and formal professional knowledge have invented controversies to become the most followed on social media.

The era where the academia, cultured, enlightened, exposed, and principled amongst us could influence the populace ended about a decade ago when we unfortunately transitioned into an epoch where the stupidest available have their voices amplified.

Persuasive information and social influence today is determined by how much money you have and thereafter how many Social media followers you have.

We live in a period where the herd will quote a popular skit maker during a medical conversation with a trained nurse or in the middle of a legal argument with a lawyer.

The future is bleak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by freemanq(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Plz us communicate to who he concern about Nigeria, when are we getting out of this many troubles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by Morbeta11(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
That means his spirit fit doing reach Russia..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Communicate With Late Singer Mohbad's Ghost - Activist Adetoun (video) by TruthsFM: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Haaa ghost keee 👻

Throwback video of Mohbad sharing his testimony in Church

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704432372135989389

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXWGxx0N7Z8

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) / This Disease Has Killed Hundreds Of Celebrities Avoid It With This Post / Portable Shutdown Cele Church To Perform At Celestial Church Praise Night(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.