Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,324 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

Near Death Experience - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Near Death Experience (20663 Views)

My Near Death Experience Yesterday / Share Your Near Death Experience / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Near Death Experience by harlee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
youngsahito:
Very funny, I remembered a time in the university when we want to do mountainairing with man o war and the red cross. We all went together singling and jaming to rugged song. We got to the mountain side and people started climbing while some that couldn't climb followed another route.
I was forming rugged and a strong guy so I decided to join those climbing the mountain alas! I want just struck in the middle cos I couldn't climb further for the slippery mountain.
I was between the red sea and devil that day because we are above 200ft to the ground and I was thinking that mama and papa don't know that their child is in this kind of dilemma.
To cut the long story short so I guy saw how scared I was so he decided to help me up me that was always scared of height. I thank God and that guy for saving my life cos it won't be funny at all.
I know myself,my safety comes first
Re: Near Death Experience by youngsahito(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2023
hammedroyabat:

I'm sure you schooled in OAU... What year if I may ask ?
around 2015 or so.
Re: Near Death Experience by ishayaauta(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
My first near death experience, I was in a church program and everything went blank (every where was thick dark).

My first consciousness was when I heard people praying for me, all I could mutter was pray for me....

I went back blank, it was thick darkness yet calming, I knew if I don't wake up I wouldn't be alive again.

Well I was unconscious, and for some reason kept going back and forth with the doctors for some couple of hours before the doctors could resuscitate me finally.

Second experience:

I was asleep, and a being walked into my room; I literally saw my soul leave my body.

Then a fight of words started, all I could mutter was scriptures I couldn't remember the last time I read them.

We kept at it for long before finally I was allowed to return to my body, immediately I returned I woke up, and was scared to my bones.
I prayed that God forgives me and help me live right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? / Married But Fond Of Another Man / A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.