Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,761 members, 7,892,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants (10775 Views)

Miss Africa USA 2011-2012 / New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga / Fifi Soumah Miss Africa Usa 2o1o And Tatiana Fetgo Miss Cameroon Usa 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by born2boink(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2011
why Orobo never involve,
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by mukina2: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Mukina, yep! as you can see there's not a big difference, for me this lady is really charming with natural fine features but if you can't see this I can't force you to see, tastes and colors are different for people
But my rank would be

1- Cameroon, very sensual with a great body, tall and beautiful features
2- Ethiopia even though I've seen better ethiopians she's got this horn charm which is quite famous
3- Guinea because she's cute, but not that fine as I know Guinea potential in terms of beauty
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by emofine(f): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2011
Maybe it's just me but Miss Nigeria kinda looks Southern African or perhaps it was just that particular picture.

People seemed a bit stunned by Miss Guinea (due to their high prevalence of beauty back home) but I am more shocked by Miss Angola lipsrsealed

I've seen Miss Guinea in other pictures and she's quite pretty - maybe not the prettiest Guniean girl but many of these beauty pageants are hardly the epitome of beauty from their nation of origin.
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2011
Hi Emofine! wink that's why I don't put Miss Guinea the prettiest for me she's ok
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by emofine(f): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2011
bonjour ma soeur jolie kiss
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by otumfour(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2011
This miss Ghana did us wroooonngg grin grin, how tha furk did she get there?
Miss Angola is tha worst tho,
Miss Cameroun ain't cutting it for me neither, her pictures are all photoshopped
Miss Nigeria Lmao!!!
As a matter of fact wit all the weather factor in tha states, this is all they cud come up wit
Ntn special in all of 'Em here
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2011
[/quote]Otumfour good morning, I think you're a bit harsh some of them  are pretty, we can't say they're all ordinary or whatever, Ethiopia is really good to me, and as for photoshop people use to put as argument, can't really hide the reality: I mean it can help but you must have base in terms of features, beauty and charm, and Miss Cameroon has it sorry, we can always have better I admit, I've seen by far more beautiful Cameroonians women, but this lady is more than average, plus she has a beautiful body too

As for Ghana, yes I'm a  bit disappointed, because I know my ghanaian sisters have many beauties who look like my Jackie I like so much  grin and I think Miss Angola is better than her, no offense

[quote author=emofine link=topic=785217.msg9380046#msg9380046 date=1319101286]
bonjour ma soeur jolie kiss

Thanks my Emofine for the compliment, tu es gentille  wink
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by namfav(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2011
miss guinea because she is fulani (nothing bias just the truth)
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2011
^^ Are you sure this is not biased "because she's fulani" means the contrary of your statement, anyway this is your opinion grin
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by ijawgirl: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2011
I want miss Guinea 2 win

Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2011
looool grin Me I want Miss Cameroon to win, she's very pretty though, check the legs!

Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by yimzy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
let me appreciate wat i hav, miss Nigeria is going 2 win! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by yme1(f): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Miss Guinea, Ethiopia amd cameroon takes it kiss kiss
Miss Ghana and Tanzania angry angry
Miss Nigeria cry
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by pynkspyce: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
guinea all d way!
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
Are you telling me that this is the best Kenyans in the US could come up with?

Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
I was wondering my sister Good Girl
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
That girl is below average. Way below average.
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
Especially when I know how Kenya can give in terms of beauty
I'm a bit disappointed for my country Tanzania too because God knows how much they got sex appeal and beauty!!!
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by LadyT(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
angry That wig on miss Kenyas head should qualify her for disqualification
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
y me:

Miss Nigeria cry
Lmao. The cry emoticon for Miss Nigeria is priceless. grin
Hello sugar! kiss

I'm so feeling Miss Guinea. . . . .Not even Ms Ethiopia comes close.
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
Please, beauty pageant is not just about beauty, let's see how they express themselves, but I admit Miss Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania start with a bit late compared to Miss Cameroon, Ethiopia and Guinea, so we see, maybe not even of these women will be crowned grin
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by camegirl(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
I will be hosting the red carpet that night, So Niralanders in DC should not forget to say hello to me lol
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by lagcity(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
abeg why do ethiopian girls look so generic? if you've seen one ethio beauty, you've seen them all, no big variation undecided
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
camegirl:

I will be hosting the red carpet that night, So Niralanders in DC should not forget to say hello to me lol
hahahahaa. grin
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
lagcity:

abeg why do ethiopian girls look so generic? if you've seen one ethio beauty, you've seen them all, no big variation undecided

I agree, that's why I've always talked about diversity of beauty!
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Litmus: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
By the way,  we all know how misguided and corrupt the  decision makers can be when selecting girls but what about the contestants – what arrogance. I mean if you were the Nigerian, Ghanian or Kenyan  girls posted here would you enter a beauty pageant?  Didn't they look at themselves in the mirror? Wouldn't you expect them to  look at themselves and say, 'you know what, I'm not good looking enough, I'm not going to disgrace myself or my country. All those people encouraging me, telling me I'm pretty and that I should enter this competition  mean me no good, they want people to laugh at me. Why don't they think this way and save us all the disappointment?

On the other hand maybe they are the patsy, like in the X-Factor, people placed there to  provide us with comedy moments  before the serous competition
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by ijawgirl: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
I dont find Ethiopans attractive lipsrsealed thats my opinion
I like black beauty
the beauty of west, central and southern African women
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I like black beauty
Big up. wink wink wink But to each his own.
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I like black beauty

Every part of Africa has treasure, and I'm sure when a brother from the Horn will read this, she or he will say" You're jealous"  I bet
Litmus:

By the way,  we all know how misguided and corrupt the  decision makers can be when selecting girls but what about the contestants – what arrogance. I mean if you were the Nigerian, Ghanian or Kenyan  girls posted here would you enter a beauty pageant?  Didn't they look at themselves in the mirror? Wouldn't you expect them to  look at themselves and say, 'you know what, I'm not good looking enough, I'm not going to disgrace myself or my country. All those people encouraging me, telling me I'm pretty and that I should enter this competition  mean me no good, they want people to laugh at me. Why don't they think this way and save us all the disappointment?

On the other hand maybe they are the patsy, like in the X-Factor, people placed there to  provide us with comedy moments  before the serous competition

lool grin
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by otumfour(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
I see nayah jumping up and down grin on this thread because her rep is so fine according to y'all, but I guess am missing som' here cauz I ain't feeling anything on her grin grin grin, I know Cameroon can do way better, as a matter of fact, all the other countries cud do better.

grin grin grin grin miss Kenya just gives me the gigglez lmao!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants by Nayah(f): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lol otumfour, do I have to underline I'm also Tanzanian? but I'm a bit disappointed about my Tanzanian sister, but yes Cameroon is really gorgeous and JAMATI magazine has said about her she's the best represent this year because she's really nice, so sad this is in French but I can give you the link grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! / Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley - Foluso Samuel / FunnyBruno Hosts Youth Summit To Advocate Peace Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.