Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:42 AM

Virtual Debit Card Solution On Transferwise| HELP A BROTHER - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Virtual Debit Card Solution On Transferwise| HELP A BROTHER (281 Views)

“eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci / Mercy Johnson Receives Unauthorised Debit Alert (Video) / 2021_how To Buy PAYPAL USD Cheap With NAIRA Debit Card (bank Rate), Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Debit Card Solution On Transferwise| HELP A BROTHER by therealsolely: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hello NAIRALANDERS,

ABEG OH make somebody help embarassed. I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has found a solution to a challenge I'm facing with my TransferWise account. Specifically, I'm looking for a way to obtain virtual debit cards that are compatible with TransferWise.

If any of you have experience or knowledge about virtual debit cards that can be used with TransferWise or if you have any advice or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate your input. Your insights could help me and others in the community who may be facing a similar challenge.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Virtual Debit Card Solution On Transferwise| HELP A BROTHER by wittywriter: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
But wise platform offers virtual card creation to my best of knowledge so why not create yours therein.
therealsolely:
cause a card is required to pay before you can open a USD account
Then use the info of any of your master/visa card you use for physical transactions.

Wittyness
Re: Virtual Debit Card Solution On Transferwise| HELP A BROTHER by therealsolely: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
cause a card is required to pay before you can open a USD account
wittywriter:
But wise platform offers virtual card creation to my best of knowledge so why not create yours therein.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Jenny Gaga Hauls Davido To Filth Over Alleged Multi-million Naira Debt Owed Abu / DJ Khaled Net Worth 2023 / Bishop Oyedepo Endorses Son Isaac’s New Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.