Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,854 members, 7,933,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:34 PM

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) (45613 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Seunomobo: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Ilebaye to the moon🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by blackgold2018(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2023
ponlear:
I don’t watch, I can bet I’ve never seen Big Brother for 1hr combined since the show started, however, everyone I hear talk about this episode tips Ilebaye to win.
I hear she’s from my state
for 1hr?..

Meaning you have even it for 45mins before. So rest you are a fan.

I only listen to the details from people talking about it. It’s even almost equivalent on watching it.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Menclothing: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Winner
Ilabaye or pere

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Godwin5766(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Cee c will surely win it
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by yomi531(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Vote Baye
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by DrTee1(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2023
post=125998344:

Here we go.....

Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Pray for Nigerian youths

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Gbamsolutely.

Na u be boss o ZigZagman.
Na man u be.
Stay blessed 🙌

Hi Manna.
Good morning.

Let us open our minds a little more to some of these things.

First, voting in BBNigeria is FREE. It doesn't cost 30 naira per vote. Nobody votes via SMS anymore.

2. Each person can vote FREELY, multiple times, the least being 100 Free online votes per phone number. Those who vote with their GOTV or DSTV apps can vote as few as 200 votes per week to 10,000 votes per week. So if you hear Ebuka say they received more than 200 million votes, it is because of this multiplier effect.

3. BBNigeria is a game of wits, a huge basis for Psychological Research. It is like creating a Human Zoo for people to watch other humans. The same lessons people learn by watching Natural Geographic channel on TV is the same type that is enjoyed watching Big Brother. The difference is that Big Brother teaches A MASSIVE LOT about how the demographic population on the show think.

Most housemates in BB Nigeria live in Lagos and sometimes in major cities of the world. Very few housemates live in places like Ibadan, Lokoja or Calabar. There is notable mention of Warri on the show, but only as a place, not as it relates to the business or entertainment options there.

Northern Nigeria is almost completely cut out of Big Brother. The show looks like Big Southern Nigeria. It teaches, importantly, the huge societal and cultural differences between Northern and Southern Nigeria. Besides Yusuf who was possibly from Kaduna and Ilebaye (Kogi, but possibly Lagos/Abuja raised), there is almost no one from the 12 States of the core-North on the show that should exemplify the whole of Nigeria.

We have the same problem with beauty peagents. I know, for instance that if the thousands of bi-racial Nigerians in Adamawa and the Shuwa Arabs all over Northern Nigeria were to participate on beauty peagents, few Southern Nigerian girls would beat them! These are important things about the demography of Nigeria that shows like these teach.

4. The good and vile sides of human beings are exhibited in the "human Zoo" that Big Brother is. Ilebaye would win this year's show because she had been harassed by her older housemates who saw her as a "nobody" almost throughout the show. In retaliation, Nigerians jumped on her back to shame the bullies. You wouldn't understand or appreciate that if you treat the show as well as the subtle messages it passes with disregard.

5. Many people do not understand the Psychology behind the Big Brother Concept. Primarily, it gives us the opportunity to experience what religion tells us about the All-seeing Almighty. As viewers, you get to see almost 100% of people's character: the wickedness of Venita, for instance. The child-like innocence of winner-elect, Ilebaye - even when she may innocently make honest mistakes with alcohol or at parties or with CeeC's make-up. We must realise that our Gen Z Baddie is only 22 and possibly had a very protected life before being thrown among wolves here.

6. I see my younger self in Ilebaye and I empathise with her. It is so heartbreaking to see her trying to hard to be at peace with these people and ensure she doesn't receive a third strike to earn automatic disqualification. To see almost everyone exploiting and nearly disrespecting her because many of them feel she is young and unworthy of their "class" is a shame.

6. I am comforted because the show makes viewers have a God-like view of the matters, where they see all inside and outside the house - unlike the housemates who only know what they do individually. We can see all the schemings, the desperation, the double-facing and most embarrassingly, the poor character that Adekunle ultimately is in tacitly supporting Venita as she harassed Ilebaye and undermined her as HOH. as a part of his strategy, until he served her breakfast at dinner when she ultimately brought her vile attitude to him. To hear that Venita even went to sleep upstairs, away from Adekunle, in order to get into Ilebaye's head and force her to be disqualified!

If only Ilebaye knew she has won the show already, and that Venita is a near nobody both on the show and possibly outside it... Maybe she'll not be hurt...

7. The concept of Bug Brother is to show a social experiment and teach human psychology. The series has its origin from the character in George Orwell's 1949 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. In that book, George centres on the effects of totalitarianism, mass surveillance and repressive regimentation of people and behaviours within society. This is what the Television series models by having cameras everywhere. Orwell modelled the authoritarian state in the novel on the Soviet Union in the era of Stalinism, and Nazi Germany.

8. More broadly, the novel after which the Television series is named examines the role of truth and facts within societies and the ways in which they can be manipulated. If I had the time and means, I would write continuous academic articles for publication on Big Brother Naija. The closest short movie I have seen to Big Brother was the 1983 Eddie Murphy film, Trading Places.

9. Final advice: please watch Big Brother if you can spare the time. Ignore the obscenities. The producers have also worked very hard to ensure that nudities are almost non-existent these days.

Good morning and best regards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Elobest(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Na Ceec go win,they want to rebrand their image.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
the Issue with some of u is being dictators... Pple mustn't think like u.. that pple didn't vote a fraud like Obi doesn't make them stupid.. voting means pple have right to choice why are u now triggered

Now who is talking about Obi??
And why did Ur brain even think am one of Obi's supporters.?
Now the main is issue some of u barely think well.
Why does Obi's name come to u people's brain whenever a leader is castigated??
Is Obi the only leader that had ever contested for election in Nigeria.....
Mumu people too much for this country...
Any little thing....Obiiiiii!!!!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Now who is talking about Obi??
And why did Ur brain even think am one of Obi's supporters.?
Now the main is issue some of u barely think well.
Why does Obi's name come to u people's brain whenever a leader is castigated??
Is Obi the only leader that had ever contested for election in Nigeria.....
Mumu people too much for this country...
Any little thing....Obiiiiii!!!!
na Obi pple de bully pple pass and if u aren't part of them ur Judgment in voting isn't superior to others so stop castigating pple choices
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
na Obi pple de bully pple pass and if u aren't part of them ur Judgment in voting isn't superior to others so stop castigating pple choices

Did u even assimilate what I wrote earlier??
Read through my comments during the election period and screenshot comments made about me on Obi. When u do that. Then u can rest.
Once you are against anything, You automatically become Obi's supporter. Too myopic!!!!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Matchdem: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
God,Have Mercy on Mercy Eke.She is the chosen One.Congracts to her.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
DrTee1:

Hi Manna.
Good morning.

Let us open our minds a little more to some of these things.

First, voting in BBNigeria is FREE. It doesn't cost 30 naira per vote. Nobody votes via SMS anymore.

2. Each person can vote FREELY, multiple times, the least being 100 Free online votes per phone number. Those who vote with their GOTV or DSTV apps can vote as few as 200 votes per week to 10,000 votes per week. So if you hear Ebuka say they received more than 200 million votes, it is because of this multiplier effect.

3. BBNigeria is a game of wits, a huge basis for Psychological Research. It is like creating a Human Zoo for people to watch other humans. The same lessons people learn by watching Natural Geographic channel on TV is the same type that is enjoyed watching Big Brother. The difference is that Big Brother teaches A MASSIVE LOT about how the demographic population on the show think.

Most housemates in BB Nigeria live in Lagos and sometimes in major cities of the world. Very few housemates live in places like Ibadan, Lokoja or Calabar. There is notable mention of Warri on the show, but only as a place, not as it relates to the business or entertainment options there.

Northern Nigeria is almost completely cut out of Big Brother. The show looks like Big Southern Nigeria. It teaches, importantly, the huge societal and cultural differences between Northern and Southern Nigeria. Besides Yusuf who was possibly from Kaduna and Ilebaye (Kogi, but possibly Lagos/Abuja raised), there is almost no one from the 12 States of the core-North on the show that should exemplify the whole of Nigeria.

We have the same problem with beauty peagents. I know, for instance that if the thousands of bi-racial Nigerians in Adamawa and the Shuwa Arabs all over Northern Nigeria were to participate on beauty peagents, few Southern Nigerian girls would beat them! These are important things about the demography of Nigeria that shows like these teach.

4. The good and vile sides of human beings are exhibited in the "human Zoo" that Big Brother is. Ilebaye would win this year's show because she had been harassed by her older housemates who saw her as a "nobody" almost throughout the show. In retaliation, Nigerians jumped on her back to shame the bullies. You wouldn't understand or appreciate that if you treat the show as well as the subtle messages it passes with disregard.

5. Many people do not understand the Psychology behind the Big Brother Concept. Primarily, it gives us the opportunity to experience what religion tells us about the All-seeing Almighty. As viewers, you get to see almost 100% of people's character: the wickedness of Venita, for instance. The child-like innocence of winner-elect, Ilebaye - even when she may innocently make honest mistakes with alcohol or at parties or with CeeC's make-up. We must realise that our Gen Z Baddie is only 22 and possibly had a very protected life before being thrown among wolves here.

6. I see my younger self in Ilebaye and I empathise with her. It is so heartbreaking to see her trying to hard to be at peace with these people and ensure she doesn't receive a third strike to earn automatic disqualification. To see almost everyone exploiting and nearly disrespecting her because many of them feel she is young and unworthy of their "class" is a shame.

6. I am comforted because the show makes viewers have a God-like view of the matters, where they see all inside and outside the house - unlike the housemates who only know what they do individually. We can see all the schemings, the desperation, the double-facing and most embarrassingly, the poor character that Adekunle ultimately is in tacitly supporting Venita as she harassed Ilebaye and undermined her as HOH. as a part of his strategy, until he served her breakfast at dinner when she ultimately brought her vile attitude to him. To hear that Venita even went to sleep upstairs, away from Adekunle, in order to get into Ilebaye's head and force her to be disqualified!

If only Ilebaye knew she has won the show already, and that Venita is a near nobody both on the show and possibly outside it... Maybe she'll not be hurt...

7. The concept of Bug Brother is to show a social experiment and teach human psychology. The series has its origin from the character in George Orwell's 1949 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. In that book, George centres on the effects of totalitarianism, mass surveillance and repressive regimentation of people and behaviours within society. This is what the Television series models by having cameras everywhere. Orwell modelled the authoritarian state in the novel on the Soviet Union in the era of Stalinism, and Nazi Germany.

8. More broadly, the novel after which the Television series is named examines the role of truth and facts within societies and the ways in which they can be manipulated. If I had the time and means, I would write continuous academic articles for publication on Big Brother Naija. The closest short movie I have seen to Big Brother was the 1983 Eddie Murphy film, Trading Places.

9. Final advice: please watch Big Brother if you can spare the time. Ignore the obscenities. The producers have also worked very hard to ensure that nudities are almost non-existent these days.

Good morning and best regards.

Dear DrTee,
Thanks for taking your time out for the explanations above.
We will take our time to go through during the close of work.
Thanks once again and have a blessed week ahead sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Shebbs: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
ILebaye Is Really A Beautiful Woman, Indeed Black Is Beautiful.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by DrTee1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
post=126010243:

Dear DrTee,
Thanks for taking your time out for the explanations above.
We will take our time to go through during the close of work.
Thanks once again and have a blessed week ahead sir.

You're welcome.
Your comment is so pleasant.
Kind regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Mjshexy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nyne:

I’ll be here
I had to dig you out again, hope you're feeling much better now? Pls don't argue with me again OK, Baye to the world tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.