Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

From Lagos To Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Lagos To Portharcourt (314 Views)

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / Package Delivery From Lagos To Port Harcourt / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Lagos To Portharcourt by Olaolar(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pls help me with your advice the wise Buisness men..
I want to travel from Lagos to port harcourt, and do to how costly the transport is, am thinking of what to buy along here and sale in port harcourt with a sum of 100k that will bring out the gain or cover up the transport I paid. :
So it won’t be or feel like I waste transport..
Because I wanna go pay visit to my person there..
Mind you Lagos to PH is 23k
Re: From Lagos To Portharcourt by dee45: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Palm oil
Re: From Lagos To Portharcourt by Princecdan9(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2023
dee45:
Palm oil
are you sure of this, and where can I buy it cheap sir
Re: From Lagos To Portharcourt by Princecdan9(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Olaolar:
Pls help me with your advice the wise Buisness men..
I want to travel from Lagos to port harcourt, and do to how costly the transport is, am thinking of what to buy along here and sale in port harcourt with a sum of 100k that will bring out the gain or cover up the transport I paid. :
So it won’t be or feel like I waste transport..
Because I wanna go pay visit to my person there..
Mind you Lagos to PH is 23k

am also traveling to PH, for same purpose and was thinking same...
Tho am still in Accra Ghana, but will be in Lagos in a week time.
Re: From Lagos To Portharcourt by Olaolar(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Princecdan9:
am also traveling to PH, for same purpose and was thinking same...
Tho am still in Accra Ghana, but will be in Lagos in a week time.
am thinking of something stock or foodstuffs things maybe . But ain’t know the exact thing to buy

(1) (Reply)

What Is AYEEN Financial Grant? And Ways To Get It In 2023 / Online Teaching Made Easy / How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter (2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.