Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara (6721 Views)

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Buhari Directs Security Agencies To Ensure Nothing Stops Anambra Guber Election / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by propsvilla3: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Exceed15: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
As Buhari had always directed them. APC is a cancer to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2023
After the girls don Dey engaged to their beloved terrorists abductors, some have gotten pregnant self waiting for delivery, then order comes for rescue, Nigerians are already crying profusely just 5months after buhari left power, what would happen in 4 years? Una open mouth Dey buhari failure, una never see chum chin
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Ladech(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by TLE900: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2023
The elites in Zamfara state are supporting and funding banditry and illegal minning are to be blamed. The sincerity of the government to tackle these elites is key. I hope the students are freed as soon as possible so that we dont have chibok matter repition where undergraduates females will get pregnant for bandits and give birth to super bandits
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/09/24/tinubu-directs-security-agencies-to-rescue-abducted-students-in-zamfara/
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by jrusky(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Tinubu is a known fraudster that should be jailed for life and his aged balls harvested and given to my 3 weeks old dog to feast on.

Yoorobas are known for fraud especially Yooroba Muslims, use at least a minute of everyday of your life to fear them, they are worst than serpent

Have you use your
anti-depressant drugs this morning? If no, pls go and take it now before it's too late failure to take it quick you are dancing naked to the market square ASAP.
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Ejyksneh(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Go to that usel3ss man's grave you call papa in your house.....exhume his smelling and ant infested body, kiss it and tell it to take drugs, ebola tilimpu minions everywhere
jrusky:

Have you use your
anti-depressant drugs this morning? If no, pls go and take it now before it's too late failure to take it quick you are dancing naked to the market square ASAP.
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Bambam321(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2023
which kind of country is this ?
do the security operatives need directives before doing the essential thing
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Go to that usel3ss man's grave you call papa in your house.....exhume his smelling and ant infested body, kiss it and tell it to take drugs, ebola tilimpu minions everywhere

I know you are already mad the moment I read your comment and checked the time I know you are one of them who slept frustrated, dreamed frustration and woke up frustrated. You will be heal las las.

Read your response pls does it not resemble someone who is naked on the street already

Ndooh!!! Your healer will locate you in Jesus name say Amen...
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by naturefellow(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2023
post=126003242:
Brutal deaths to all bandits, kidnappers and terrorists involved in this.
Including Biko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee
especially like yourself. Effing hypocrite undecided
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by BossGerald: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2023
post=126003242:
Including Biko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee

You Don get immunity abi??
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Ashi22: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Welcome, Ashi22: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(122) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,080,785 members, 7,588,452 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2023 at 08:41 AM / Logout(all)

Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor - Politics (2) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor (5322 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / LASG Removes Shanties On Coastal Road Alignment / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by lathrowinger: 7:41am
Godofwar247:
I gats hustle more...

God will bless our hustle
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by darling4242(f): 7:57am
Not bad at all

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by twilliamx(m): 8:00am
Malroux:
Imagine a world class city that Tinubu built!
Where are you from? Cos I know it's not Lagos?

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by blingxx(m): 8:06am
tollyboy5:
Come to iyanaba and see how aboki and market women are turning the new completed 10 lane road network to dusbin site. Shit everywhere along the pedestrian way, i was heading to PPL and i had to cover my nose.
The only thing many Nigerians know how to do is blame government.

Same here in ogun state those one will even defecate in daylight, they really need to roundup this pple in prison

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Menclothing: 8:18am
The government is building multi billion road and rail line and people are throwing dirt along the corridor and selling on main road

Any item seized should be total forfeiture and anyone throwing dirt should be taken to instant mobile court
If am Lagos gov u seen throwing dirt it’s 500k fine that what neighborhood police should be doing and for everyone you caught on camera govt pay u 10k

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Malroux: 8:26am
seanfer:

Everything is about Tinubu. And if we check very well your state may be full of shanties.
Is it no longer Tinubu that built Lagos?

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Mccullum: 8:31am
This is the result of inconsistency on regular clearing of shanties by LAWMA in Lagos State, this one of the areas Sanwo-Olu is failing, under his nose Lagos littered with shanties.

I dislike dirty environment, he needs to work on this, not all this media clearing of shanties, both the governor and the head of ministry of environment only exposing their failure in this aspect.

Fashola highly proactive and consistent than all others.

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Johnthesuccess: 8:34am
naptu2:

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/lagos-commences-removal-of-shanties-on-blue-line-rail-corridor-on-lagos-badagry-expressway/

Lagos State officials of KAI and the police are also culpable in this mess. Kai,lastma and police take bribe from these transport workers and market women for space along major roads in Lagos.

Re: Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor by Ashi22: 8:41am
Morning my good people
Please I need am assistance,am a single mother of two,am a teacher in one private sch that's paying me 20k,my landlord has been giving me problem to sleep with him or else pay my due house rent which is 150k to God be the glory have raise 60k,this my landlord what his rent to be pay in gull,pls no amount of too small here is my acc first Bank 3115225180 Lara,,ur little token will be highly appreciate... God bless you as u assist a sister
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Ejyksneh(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2023
It's obvious you are chained and tangled in the web of Ebola Thimbulu ass* hole.....God has already punished you because that demented ninny you call papa used your brain for ritua*ls before he died.

You'll get someone to deliver you before you join your papa in the underworld soon in Jesus name, say a loud amen
jrusky:

I know you are already mad the moment I read your comment and checked the time I know you are one of them who slept frustrated, dreamed frustration and woke up frustrated. You will be heal las las.

Read your response pls does it not resemble someone who is naked on the street already

Ndooh!!! Your healer will locate you in Jesus name say Amen...
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Another reactive circle.

My sympathy goes to the affected families, especially if they voted right.

Proactiveness is the key, but this is where we find ourselves.

It's a pity but all hope is not lost as we have a higher being we can trust, Elohim.
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Ejyksneh:
It's obvious you are chained and tangled in the web of Ebola Thimbulu ass* hole.....God has already punished you because that demented ninny you call papa used your brain for ritua*ls before he died.

You'll get someone to deliver you before you join your papa in the underworld soon in Jesus name, say a loud amen

Eeyah, e pain am.

8 years still far. A bastard is easy to identify in a simple and the way is that the moment you engaged them in constructive argument they resulted in insulting your parent, very common trait of a bastard you just displayed. And I'm sure if they ask you now where is your father I'm sure you will reply like oh my mama told me he was.......or oh he died long ago.........bastards father never existed their address always missing or always in thee grave. Ndooh!!!

As e dey u e dey sweet me. 8 years remain na kpai you dey bro.

Send another one I dey here I go torture you this morning with words 1 2 go....
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Duru009(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2023
Do they need to be directed before.....

Failed government
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Ejyksneh(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2023
See his rubbish come back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...
Read what you just posted and tell me if it made any sense to you?

Like Thimbulu like supporter, senseless minions!

You are not my class, I can't brawl with a nonentity online, I need to throw you to my dogs to feast on your usel3ss ass*
jrusky:

Eeyah, e pain am.

8 years still far. A bastard is easy to identify in a simple and the way is that the moment you engaged them in constructive argument they resulted in insulting your parent, very common trait of a bastard you just displayed. And I'm sure if they ask you now where is your father I'm sure you will reply like oh my mama told me he was.......or oh he died long ago.........bastards father never existed their address always missing or always in thee grave. Ndooh!!!

As e dey u e dey sweet me. 8 years remain na kpai you dey bro.

Send another one I dey here I go torture you this morning with words 1 2 go....
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Aderewah: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2023
post=126003242:

Iseeeee
HMM
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Ejyksneh:
See his rubbish come back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...
Read what you just posted and tell me if it made any sense to you?

Like Thimbulu like supporter, senseless minions!

You are not my class, I can't brawl with a nonentity online, I need to throw you to my dogs to feast on your usel3ss ass*

Hahahaha Mr class t with online nonentity character no be only class na room.

You see Ewu like you need a character surgery and you desperately need te-meshed you mental network ararranement because you are already on early stage of Pendulated Mental Syndrome(PMS) seek medical help.

A slowpoke talks like a chiwawa dog barking at Bulldog pls to what end? Useless.

Go and work on your character or seek medical help. Ok

Anything you want to say I'm here waiting...I will frustrate you this morning and make sure your BP rise and have a bad Monday. Oya 1 2 go I dey here Mr anuofia.
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by nedu666: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Have they resuced the 8 youth corpers that were kidnapped
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by ufotunang: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2023
Mr President tackle and reduce poverty hunger hardship, create jobs for the youths... make the economy to be good and better and insecurity will reduce and stop
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by DrMuzungu(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Why these agencies need president's order to act? Don't they suppose to act as soon as they discover some wrongdoing taking place?!
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
post=126003242:

Iseeeee

Brutal death upon you and your terrorist supporters.
Re: Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara by Newmon: 1:35pm On Feb 28

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Rallies Support For Jonathan, Faults Politicising Of Security Challenges / 5000 Bayelsa APC Members Return To PDP / Adamawa Guber: Drama As APC Withdraws Election Petition Against Gov. Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.