Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? (4568 Views)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
The saga continues. . . It seems to be slaps all round, first Fashola, then his deputy. Can anyone throw more light on the slapping of Aregbe's deputy? Is it true?

[size=14pt]Osun Govt Denies Rift Between Aregbesola, Deputy •Pledges To Justify Confidence Reposed In Him[/size]

Governor Aregbesola and His Deputy in the midst of Governors Fashola and FayemiOsun State government has denied rumour being spread around by some people in the state that the state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and his deputy, Mrs. Grace Laoye-Tomori, are at loggerheads.

“The governor and his deputy are in good and cordial relationship and there has never been any time the governor engaged his deputy in any altercation,” said the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Sunday Akere.

Akere, who spoke with OSUN DEFENDER in a telephone interview on Monday denied any grudges between Aregbesola and Tomori, saying that it was ungodly for anybody to be spreading such rumour.

He said; “We have had He said; “We have had seven executive council meetings and there had not been a time the governor and the deputy engaged themselves in hot altercation, [size=14pt]not to mention slapping[/size].

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=20621
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Gbawe, demdem, seanet and the other Aregbesola fans, please can you throw light on why Aregbesola was first accused of slapping Fashola and then slapping his own deputy? His deputy is a woman for crying out loud! angry
How many people does governor Aregbesola slap in the average week? Cooks? Drivers? . . .Commissioners? shocked
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by abacus(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=40pt]BEAF YOU ARE A FOOL[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by blacksta(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
LoL

You are just jobless grin
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by jmaine: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hilarious Beaf  grin . . you no go allow Rauf rest  undecided
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
jmaine:

Hilarious Beaf  grin . . you no go allow Rauf rest  undecided

Di man can't just be distributing slaps like dat na? grin
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Akanbiedu(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
blacksta:

LoL

You are just jobless grin

He is obviously trying to divert attention away from his uninspiring master.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Relax101(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
How is beaf senseless ehh?
The naija saying goes like this: There's no smoke without fire.  tongue tongue tongue
So Beaf, you mean say Argbe4show get enough potential to be woman beater. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Akanbiedu(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep,him sef no go sleep.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
In as much as d poster may hav started this thread out of mischief,d fact that a refuttal of d rumour had to b carried by d state govt's mouthpiece in d name of d Osun defender shows there's sth seriously not wholly alright at d seat of power in Osun state.
I make no pretences to my dislike of how d gov has conducted d state's affairs since his ascension & for d good of d people of d state who rejoiced @his victorybc they thought d messiah had come,ogbeni Rauf had beta change his ways:from his absentee nature to his half thought out projects glorified only in d pages of d osun defender and those ignorant enough to blv d yarns from that ragsheet;else his would b d state that reverses d fortunes of d CAN in d southwest.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by felifeli: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
LOL cheesy cheesy
Bros Beaf abeg free dis man na . Haba, he marry your wife ? grin
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2011

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by lagcity(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf, this is a new low for you. grin you can't continue like this. is everything alright with you? i wish u well.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
lagcity:

Beaf, this is a new low for you. grin you can't continue like this. is everything alright with you? i wish u well.

Did I slap anybody? Lol!
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by lagcity(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^
no. you didn't slap anybody. with the way you've been misbehaving lately, it is more like a witch doctor slapped you with juju. e no go better for that witch doctor cheesy cheesy.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by 2mch(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Did Dame Patience Slap GEJ?[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by tjtough: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
It's now very glaring that this jobless beaf has some personal things against aregbe cos i wonder why all you know to do is to spread hate against the guv.baba were
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by onyengbu: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2011
lagcity:

Beaf:

Did I slap anybody? Lol!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by CuteTj(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2011
Beaf! Im desperately in need of an herdsman, can u fill dat role for me? That should get you busy. By the time you drive cows from Lagos-Osun-Maiduguri,Borno that should reduce the ample time you waste on Nairaland posting funny,silly,senseless topics. You should become a comedian.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by davidom: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2011
There is no smoke without fire, abeg my people lets look into this holistically because we must get to the real truth of this story once and for all for proper decision making.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Torch1(m): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2011
Beaf! you are right, but the woman denied the rumour on OSBC(Osun Broadcasting Corporation) though i don't expect her to say the truth. I believe AregbeRascal slap the poor woman and suspend her for some weeks but the woman said that she was on break in order not to damage her reputation.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by awe007: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2011
I just dont know some people are always interested in praising this man , when its very obvious that this man has no respect at all for the state hes governing.up till now , the last time workers get paid was july, just last he issued check out to local govt staffs alone when other department does know when they will be paid, na governor be that.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Beaf: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2011
Torch1:

Beaf! you are right, but the woman denied the rumour on OSBC(Osun Broadcasting Corporation) though i don't expect her to say the truth. I believe AregbeRascal slap the poor woman and suspend her for some weeks but the woman said that she was on break in order not to damage her reputation.

It is a terrible day when even victims begin to cover up for their abusers. The public must not sit idly by while one man goes on a slapping rampage, buoyed by the immunity governors enjoy. It is not right for him to have slapped the gentleman, Fashola; it is even worse that he raised his hands against the woman who is his deputy. That woman is someone elses wife.

If you ask me, the immunity governors enjoy should be torn to pieces, so that the likes of Aregbesola can very rightly be sued for assault.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by manchy7531: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2011
Uncle JONA was right when he called SW leaders rascals(agero leaders).

Was never in support of that statement but,now am beginning to see that they are rascals trained by TINUBU the god-rascal himself.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by felifeli: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2011
All the people coming here to defend Aregbesola (aka Osun Defenders) , if you say Beaf is doing this because of joblessness what about you ? Did Aregbesola employ you to come here ?

@Beaf
Bros when I start my own country (sorry company) I will like to employ you as Minister of Information. He be like say you done work for radio Biafra before , right ? grin
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by PointB: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Beaf:

The saga continues. . . It seems to be slaps all round, first Fashola, then his deputy. Can anyone throw more light on the slapping of Aregbe's deputy? Is it true?

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=20621

Again I concur : 'There is no smoke without fire!

Rascals!
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by whyman(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
A Fool would always be a fool!

Osun defenders journalists do not visit nairaland?

Beaf worry not, Aregbe would make you commissioner of Information from opposition, misinformed, ignorant, pessimistic, retrogressive and anti Osun state progress.

Fool, stupid and ignorant.

Osun people watch out for rumour manufacturers and mongers, they want to destroy Aregbe like they did to Akande.

May the Osun goddess deal with you as she did to the fulani.

Outsiders who want to destroy our state. Leave him to complete his tenure and let's evaluate him.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by rhymz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hahahahahaha, Beaf you know well o, I ve been laughing my head off reading responses here. May be the man gets results from slapping his inferiors to action, lol
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by dankol: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
All i'm asking is dat he pays our salary. WE ARE STARVING.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
if I ask GEJ to show us his Thesis for the so called "ducktorate" degree he had, BEAF will start getting emotional,

sorry sweetheart, I didnt mean to hurt ur feelings, but please leave the man alone, !!!, I take God beg u, otherwise, I will start on
GEJ again, and this time, Nairaland will shut down because of me, !!!
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2011
great1:

if I ask GEJ to show us his Thesis for the so called "ducktorate" degree he had, BEAF will start getting emotional,

sorry sweetheart, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings, but please leave the man alone, !!!, I take God beg u, otherwise, I will start on
GEJ again, and this time, Nairaland will shut down because of me, !!!
.Did you inherit foolishness or what?Chei see as your mouth dei run like tap.
dankol:

Yes.bro.i feel your pain.Aregbe is so insenstive to the plight of the workers and the entire people of Osun.its a pity that at the end of the day,he would have nothing to lose.the state now looks like him,boring,hungry and skinny fool.I hate him with so much passion.
awe007:

I just dont know some people are always interested in praising this man , when its very obvious that this man has no respect at all for the state hes governing.up till now , the last time workers get paid was july, just last he issued check out to local govt staffs alone when other department does know when they will be paid, na governor be that.
He is a stubborn goat.it was true he slapped the Deputy,yeah i got that from a very reliable source.he also suspended her.it was Emperor Tinubu that cautioned him.He doesnt like to delegate power or listen to advice,as you dont even get to see him around.1 year on,he has still not done anything to improve the life of the people,instead it has gone from bad to extreme worse.Beaf,thank you for taking your time to detect this slowpoke and his vices.
Re: Aregbesola Again! Did He Slap His Deputy? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2011
great1:

sorry sweetheart, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings,  but please leave the man alone, !!!,  I take God beg u, otherwise, I will start on
GEJ again, and this time, Nairaland will shut down because of me,  !!!
.Did you inherit foolishness or what?Chei see as your mouth dei run like tap.
dankol:

Yes.bro.i feel your pain.Aregbe is so insenstive to the plight of the workers and the entire people of Osun.its a pity that at the end of the day,he would have nothing to lose.the state now looks like him,boring,hungry and skinny fool.I hate him with so much passion.
awe007:

I just dont know some people are always interested in praising this man , when its very obvious that this man has no respect at all for the state hes governing.up till now , the last time workers get paid was july,  just  last he issued check out to local govt staffs alone when  other department does know when they will be paid, na governor be that.
He is a stubborn goat.it was true he slapped the Deputy,yeah i got that from a very reliable source.he also suspended her.it was Emperor Tinubu that cautioned him.He doesnt like to delegate power or listen to advice,as you dont even get to see him around.1 year on,he has still not done anything to improve the life of the people,instead it has gone from bad to extreme worse.Beaf,thank you for taking your time to detect this slowpoke and his vices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed / Senate Approves Seven Years Jail Term For '‘yahoo Boys’' / Victor Attah And Don Etiebet Defects To APC With 50,000 Supporters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.