Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. (277 Views)

Cut The Waste! Save Up To #300k To #1.5m On Your Next Car Purchase / **Let's Handle Your Next Car Request** / Never Sell Your Used Car With The Plates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Are you looking at buying a vehicle but can't seem to bear the financial burden of a one-time payment due to the inflation, increase in exchange rate and prices of vehicles? Or do you simply just want the luxury and comfort of buying your choice car and paying in a more convenient way that allows you have cash to finance other projects? If yes, then take advantage of our Book-Me-Down package, designed to solve all of these. This package allows you to finance your next car purchase at your own pace, with a guaranteed agreed selling price irrespective of how much increment on the cost of the car when you eventually make your final payment. Read through our brochure attached to understand how this works. As a business, we are committed to providing the best possible seamless means of acquiring a vehicle, to Nigerians. We understand the reality of the current economy and how increment in prices are making most households unable to afford a vehicle, and we are committed to helping bridge that gap by designing packages tailored to suit the respective needs of different categories of clients. With this package, you don't have a business with how much increment the price of the car attracts over time.

Give us a call today on 07065614087,07083971264. You can also reach us on whatsapp 07065614087.

Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Available
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by Drgreatone: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Are u saying car would be kept with you for the duration of payment and would only be released to the buyer afterwards even if its a year?
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Drgreatone:
Are u saying car would be kept with you for the duration of payment and would only be released to the buyer afterwards even if its a year?

You only pick up a car after completing payment and it would not exceed 12 months.
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bump
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Selling
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Bump
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Bump...
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Selling
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Selling.
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Av
Re: Buy Your Next Car With Our Book-me-down Package. by chronique(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01
Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX350 2010 / Registered 2012 Toyota RAV4 Limited Edition / Foreign Used 2008 Toyota Camry Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.