Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? (2058 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? by Image123(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2011
^
It's word filtering, it's done on most public forums. It's a kind of censor on vile words and abuses. 'a.s. s' is an ambiguous word. People on public forums use such words to insult one another. Same as p.rostitute,s.lut, bast,ard and co. It's not a change of any particular Bible translation.
Re: Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? by Sweetnecta: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Frosbel and Olaadegbu; [Quote]« #3 on: Yesterday at 04:01:01 PM »

Quote from: sarmy on Yesterday at 03:00:29 PM
Is every passage in the bible 100% spoken word of God

Is there some verses not 100% word of God

Why can't our church leaders & most xtains keep all the intructions in the bible if they are 100% word of God

If some verses of the bible are not 100% word of God, how do we differenciate them, why are some xtains equating bible as God

Can we proof that every single verse of the bible is direct word of God.

Pls my intention is to know more about the bible not to downgrade it. A lot passages in the bible are highly inspirational. Thanks

"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right." - 2 Timothy 3:16

2 Peter 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Ignore Joagbaje , he is a FALSE PROPHET !!
Report to moderator Logged
An atheist is a man who believes himself an accident.
Joagbaje (m)
NIGERIA
joagbaje

Re: Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same?
« #4 on: Yesterday at 04:03:19 PM »

^^^

Childishness , Cant you make a contribution without attacking joagbaje
Joagbaje@yahoo.com. Blackberry pin:23BD8508
mabell

« #5 on: Yesterday at 04:19:20 PM »

@froebel
I don't think joagbaje is wrong
Not every word in the bible is spoken of God, some are documentations
For example, when Satan spoke, was it the voice of God or are you now saying God speaks through Satan?
When demons speak, they are only documented but they are not Gods word
It's common knowledge frosbel
Even animals spoke in the bible days
God will build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against
Azibalua (f)
nigeria

« #6 on: Yesterday at 04:29:14 PM »

Numbers 22:28-30
28 Then the Lord caused the donkey to speak! "What have I done that deserves your beating me these three times?" she asked.
29 "Because you have made me look like a fool!" Balaam shouted. "I wish I had a sword with me, for I would kill you."
30 "Have I ever done anything like this before in my entire life?" the donkey asked.
"No," he admitted.

Who is talking here?
medical scientist living for jesus
OLAADEGBU (m)
UK

« #7 on: Yesterday at 04:35:03 PM »

This is what a thoughtful writer wrote:

"Never compare this Book with other books. Comparisons are dangerous. Never think or never say that this Book just contains the Word of God. It is the Word of Go[/b]d. Supernatural in origin, eternal in duration, inexpressible in value, infinite in scope, regenerating in Power, infallible in authority, universal in interest, [b]personal in application and inspired in totality. Read it through. Write it down. Pray it in. Work it out. And then pass it on." -- Author unknown[/Quote]So tell me how does "his manly equipment is like that of a DONKEY and the emission from this manly equipment is like that of a horse places itself in the bold; values of the Bible, if the Bible is truly the word of God and nothing else?
EZEKIEL 23/20
Re: Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ Poster

Every word of the bible is inspired of God. That means produced by God either spoken from his mouth OR put in the spirit of the writer. So when the writers were writing them they wrote that which originates from God and not man, that's inspiration.

Every verse of the bible is from God. The important thing is whether we understand what we read. God had said in ancient times that he will make a new covenant with Israel and that has been fulfilled in Jesus. However some people still hold unto sacrifices, keeping of special days, observance of the laws etc just because God said it as recorded in the bible. But that's not needed since the covenant has changed as promised. So what we should be concerned about is the understanding of scriptures.
Re: Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? by ronkebp(f): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
There is no need asking if the Bible is the word of God, if you want to worship and serve Him, quit asking questions they would only draw you back in your quest to finding the answers to them. If you love God, obey His commandments, allow the liars to keep deceiving themselves, we would find out the truth, that DAy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus / Funny Names Of Churches In Warri / Video Of Mouse Killed By Mousetrap Shows Spirit Leaving Its Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.