Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,923 members, 7,980,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Crypto - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Crypto (205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto by PaganTerrorist: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2023
I am looking to get in contact with some block chain devs who are interested in collaborating with me for the common goal of creating unlimited fortune through building a crypto-market place where people can use their non-fiat currency to pay for material items and services from other anonymous users in a way that no other crypto currency exchange allows or has even thought about in the past. My whole agenda is to give practicality and real world use to beloved shitcoins, and build upon the backs of the giants that came before us by giving more real world application to their genius invention. The goal is also to act as a semi-rogue financial institution that works against government, banks and corps.
**This is not a recruitment campaign to create a new shitcoin and sell it to people**, this is a proposal to build a new and highly innovative web platform that utilizes existing coins (mostly eth technology) and smart contract technology, I am looking for serious programmers who I can form a relationship with that can work with me and help realize my vision to create something truly special for the benefit of everybody especially those who contribute to the project.
Bonus points if you know how to hack and work with penetration testing tools.
Knowing JavaScript and Python is a prerequisite to pursuing talk with me further.
I will be leaving a secure protonmail email address in this thread to get in contact if I like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto by PaganTerrorist: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Email me at Bobbi5 at proton mail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Become A Better Software Engineer With Docker / Code Igniter Services Or A Third Party DI Container / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.