Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bbnaija All Stars: Angel Chooses Soma Over Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija All Stars: Angel Chooses Soma Over Her Boyfriend (497 Views)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile / Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: Angel Chooses Soma Over Her Boyfriend by CrockvibesPRO: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2023
BBNaija All Stars: Angel Chooses Soma Over Her Boyfriend

Angel Smith, the recently evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, has disclosed that she intends to continue her connection with fellow reality star Soma, even over her current boyfriend.

Angel made this revelation following her eviction from the show. She and Soma, along with Venita, were all evicted on Sunday.

Soma had previously expressed his preference to stay in the Big Brother House with Angel rather than return to his girlfriend outside.

When asked a similar question by host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu after her eviction, Angel confirmed that she would indeed choose Soma over her existing relationship.

Ebuka asked: “You got a little emotional when Soma was evicted. I remember, I just asked him [Soma] who he would pick. Are you picking him as well over your other situation [relationship]?”

Angel responded: “Of course, I’m going to see my baby right now.”

Ebuka asked: “Which of them?”

Angel: “Soma!”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/bbnaija-all-stars-angel-chooses-soma-over-her-boyfriend/

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: Angel Chooses Soma Over Her Boyfriend by Kestolove(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2023
Soma is a fine young man..

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who K!lled MOHBAD, Naira Marley Says In New Press Statement / “I Divorced Him In 2022 Without His Signatures” – Jude Ighalo’s Ex-wife, Sonia / Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Buys 27000 Dollars Hermes Designer Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.