Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? (35659 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Motun4082(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pls I'minterestedin relocating to brazil.
Pls can u help in explainingd process
Hope d languagebarrierisnt a big issue
Pls help with ur contact
GlobeTrotter2:
I live in Brazil. Brazil is good. Come with a clean mind, not looking for fast money, you will be good. I love Brazil

When I say fast money I mean "illegally earned money"
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
sageb:

Quite informative
I heard that the Portuguese language proficiency examination for non- Portuguese speakers holds in Brazil only.
Can someone write CELFE BAS here in Nigeria?
I don't know if they still do it in Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
please how do you cope with the language barrier since they don't speak English?
there are several free schools to teach you Portuguese. When you come to Brazil, that's the first thing you should focus on. They don't speak English here. You have to learn the language

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
whitejs:

Please if you have someone there, would the visa be easier?
having someone does not guarantee your visa, except you are coming in through a Family reunion visa.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

I will be glad if u can enlighten me on these two questions;

1, As a nurse if one travel to Canada with a either tourism/Visit visa, please what other visa can i convert it to, base on being a nurse......?

2, As a nurse from Nigeria, registered nurse (RN) is there any special visa to apply for while planing to travel to Canada..

I will be happy to hear from you.

Zero idea. Do some research on this.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Motun4082:
Pls I'minterestedin relocating to brazil.
Pls can u help in explainingd process
Hope d languagebarrierisnt a big issue
Pls help with ur contact

Just go apply for the visa. If you qualify, you get it.

You have to learn Portuguese when you get here. It's extremely important

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by RomanGreen: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
school is 100% free and they will even pay you monthly. Enough to take care of yourself feeding accomodations and transportation. But this applies to only public universities and they are many.

Wow, are there English taught courses there ?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Hahnemann: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
yes there is and there are several schools. I think you have to start by sending them an email

Okay. Thanks bro
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
RomanGreen:

Wow, are there English taught courses there ?
there are but very few and as you will expect competitive. But there are several Portuguese thought courses. You can learn the language before starting
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
there are several free schools to teach you Portuguese. When you come to Brazil, that's the first thing you should focus on. They don't speak English here. You have to learn the language
How do they pay rent in Brazil? If monthly, please how much?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
there are but very few and as you will expect competitive. But there are several Portuguese thought courses. You can learn the language before starting
Please if I marry a Brazilian, would I get automatic citizenship?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by RomanGreen: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:

Thank you
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnemployedGradu:

Please if I marry a Brazilian, would I get automatic citizenship?
No. But you will be entitled to apply for permanent residency which is a quick path to citizenship
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnemployedGradu:

How do they pay rent in Brazil? If monthly, please how much?
rent is paid monthly. And the price depends on where you live.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
rent is paid monthly. And the price depends on where you live.
Thank you, like how much do you pay a month?.. convert it to dollars
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by whitejs: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:

Please can I come to Brazil before learning Portuguese or I must know the language first before a visa can be given?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Waterbear(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bnno:
you won't believe that I don't even plan to go work in these countries. My work from home job gives me a reasonable amount of money. I need where I can be fuckin nice girls and not getting scared of police or bad guys. That's all

Have you figured any place that has that match?
I'm in same position with you.. just need a place to relax while working from home..
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Waterbear(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
it's quite difficult nowadays because people are getting to know about Brazil unlike before. But there is no harm in trying.

School is free from daycare to PHd, hospital to even the drugs you will take is free, giving birth is free and your child is Automatic citizen, and you too can get PR and this also covers your parents Etc etc....

Since you already have a job you do from home, Brazil offers you lots of opportunities. But if you don't, get a skill before coming here.

Are you in Brazil?
I'll like to plan a visit
Maybe a one month thing for a start
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Hahnemann: 5:17am On Oct 02, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
yes there is and there are several schools. I think you have to start by sending them an email

Are they also free?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by D1eumasav3: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Please like how much in total should someone have when planning to study in Brazil
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ScalesDemy: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2023
D1eumasav3:
Please like how much in total should someone have when planning to study in Brazil
5M for public schools.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Nobodyany1: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2023
I'm interested boss. How can I reach you?
commoditiesnig:

Hi Bnno, just as I wrote on one thread, we can do 3 of the 4countries you mentioned at that price range: Vietnam, Qatar, Turkey, etc.

If you can just teach simple English, we have Vietnam package for you. Also Turkey but Vietnam will pay more. (I worked in Turkey so I know)

For Brazil I'll have to confirm if the slot is still available or closed

You can check my profile for the packages posted.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Waterbear:

Have you figured any place that has that match?
I'm in same position with you.. just need a place to relax while working from home..
you guys should just come to Brazil. It checks all the boxes. I work from home too. Do your research and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Waterbear:

Are you in Brazil?
I'll like to plan a visit
Maybe a one month thing for a start
yeah I live in Brazil

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2023
ScalesDemy:

5M for public schools.
public schools are free bro , do you mean private?

... well I guess it depends on how you got to Brazil.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by D1eumasav3: 4:21am On Oct 06, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:

I directed the question to you though I didn't quote you.
As someone living in Brazil now.
How much coming from Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Lawlardayade: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Dear globetrotter please i will need us to have proper conversation on this brazil visa, please can give me your email address so we can talk better. I have loads of questions and i need guidance on my brazil visa. Thank you as i await your reply
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ScalesDemy: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:

Flight ticket
Accommodation
Miscellaneous

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by virginchaser(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Offpointng:

We have a family friend who travelled to Canada August. Before she was bout leaving, she wanted to resign from her work (she had a good FG job actually), wanted to sell her Car and landed properties just to spons her travel to Canada. She was advised strongly not to do all of that. Thank God she listened and never sold any of her properties, instead of resigning, she applied for a long leave and settle those she needed to settle and left her Kids behind.

Guess what?? She called after a Month to jist us how overhyped Canada summarily is, seeing lotta Nigerians and other Africans sleeping on the streets. to even get a $10 per hour job gan is very hard. House rent nko? on the high side and the job she managed to get a cleaning job with pay that can only pay her monthly rent with little or nothing left to cover the long monthly expenses. Those she's staying with atm sef don dey give sign pe how far, when you go fit comot?

Anyways, she's coming back to Nigeria December to come and pick up where she stopped. Just Imagine for a moment she sold all her worth bfr relocating??

Allah ba, Abroad can never amuse me no matter how rosy it's painted or how worse Nigeria might seem. I still believe there are possibilities to make it here.

Irony of it is you can only read this from honest few. A friend in UK said his pillow is always soaked with early morning tears. His wife we wake him up, asking numerous questions he couldn't answer with endless nagging only because they couldn't find their feets back. The duos resigned and sold properties before relocating back to UK.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2023
D1eumasav3:

I directed the question to you though I didn't quote you.
As someone living in Brazil now.
How much coming from Nigeria
flight tickets are now quite expensive, so you budget about 1 to 1.5 m fir that.

Accommodation depends on your taste. There is something for everyone. Let's say 600Reis per month upwards to get a decent place. You can get cheaper in the favelas and yes they are safe.

Remember when you come to Brazil, the first thing you have to do is learn the language. Sao I suggest you spend the first 3 months in a Portuguese school. It's free. But keep enough money to take care of you while you get settled.

Food is cheap. You can't be hungry in Brazil. But budget enough money because you are coming to a strange land.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Offpointng: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
virginchaser:

Irony of it is you can only read this from honest few. A friend in UK said his pillow is always soaked with early morning tears. His wife we wake him up, asking numerous questions he couldn't answer with endless nagging only because they couldn't find their feets back. The duos resigned and sold properties before relocating back to UK.

Can you imagine?? and when they want to further show how foolish they can be, they test the depth of the river using both feet by relocating with their families to a total different world they've never been or know anything bout.

It's really a pity honestly
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by D1eumasav3: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
flight tickets are now quite expensive, so you budget about 1 to 1.5 m fir that.

Accommodation depends on your taste. There is something for everyone. Let's say 600Reis per month upwards to get a decent place. You can get cheaper in the favelas and yes they are safe.

Remember when you come to Brazil, the first thing you have to do is learn the language. Sao I suggest you spend the first 3 months in a Portuguese school. It's free. But keep enough money to take care of you while you get settled.

Food is cheap. You can't be hungry in Brazil. But budget enough money because you are coming to a strange land.

Thanks sir
Please do we need any estimated amount in our bank account or sponsorship
For the flight must we get return ticket or just one way
Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ADC Plane Crash In Abuja / See The Overloaded Car Impounded By Karota / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.