Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List (28305 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / WW3 Looms As Russia Places Nuclear Forces On High Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by nomolos92: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I just dey laugh you. If you know what Ukraine is passing through u ll do your research. Seems like you don't know anything about western media propaganda. You think the west will tell u Ukraine is suffering when they are siphoning billions of dollars from their country in a war that's they need not go? What is the reason for Ukraine going to war? Do u even know why Russia is invading Ukraine?

FYI, explain how a country that finished its mission lost military lives and left billion dollars worth of military equipment on enemy hands Can u beat your chest and say America left Afghanistan with dignity?

You appear to be the joker here, no one gives a damn about Western, Eastern or whatever media is feeding you junks or you're just generating all sort of nonsense from your wild imaginations grin grin
Ukraine didn't go to war but defending their territory against Russian invaders, it's only cowards like you that fold their hands or hands up for invaders to take them away as slaves, war is not a party, so suffering during war is normal and it's something both sides experience.

So according to your own philosophy, a war is a drama and "military lives" and equipments shouldn't be lost in it? You just dey make me laugh 😅😅
The main purpose of invading Afghanistan is because the then Taliban government refused to extradite Osama and other top Al Qaeda leaders who were hiding in Afghanistan to the US, America invaded, took over the government from Taliban and accomplished their mission by killing Osama who ran to Pakistan and then started negotiation with Taliban to restore peace in Afghanistan which lead to the Doha Accord, both Taliban and US signed a deal before the withdrawal.
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by YourGFsnatcher: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
nomolos92:

You appear to be the joker here, no one gives a damn about Western, Eastern or whatever media is feeding you junks or you're just generating all sort of nonsense from your wild imaginations grin grin
Ukraine didn't go to war but defending their territory against Russian invaders, it's only cowards like you that fold their hands or hands up for invaders to take them away as slaves, war is not a party, so suffering during war is normal and it's something both sides experience.

So according to your own philosophy, a war is a drama and "military lives" and equipments shouldn't be lost in it? You just dey make me laugh 😅😅
The main purpose of invading Afghanistan is because the then Taliban government refused to extradite Osama and other top Al Qaeda leaders who were hiding in Afghanistan to the US, America invaded, took over the government from Taliban and accomplished their mission by killing Osama who ran to Pakistan and then started negotiation with Taliban to restore peace in Afghanistan which lead to the Doha Accord, both Taliban and US signed a deal before the withdrawal.
I just dey laugh grin so u truly believe Ukraine is doing well in this war grin you watch too much movies.
Before I go let me ask you, why did Russia invader Ukraine? You think they just felt like invading Ukraine? Second question, what caused the Cuban missile crisis.? Compare to the war in Ukraine and tell me why Russia should nor invader Ukraine. Tell me why US had rights to invade Cuba but Russia doesn't have the right to invader Ukraine
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by YourGFsnatcher: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I do not support the US government. They are evil.
I think Russia can cause more casualties on them if they try to fight head-on.
That's correct. Invading a country , no matter how weak is never easy, especially if they have backup from the big dogs. It's not a movie

1 Like

Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by Dvdpity: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yankiss:
Putin should understand that the world is closing in on him. His gragra can't lead him anywhere. The Ukraine war exposed the porosity of the Russian armoury. How many countries can enforce the wanted list? But many countries are queuing to enforce the ICC arrest warrant. Why is he afraid to visit SA and other countries? He should have issued his warrant on Biden, Macron and Sunak.
Which world?... Muppets
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by nomolos92: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I just dey laugh grin so u truly believe Ukraine is doing well in this war grin you watch too much movies.
Before I go let me ask you, why did Russia invader Ukraine? You think they just felt like invading Ukraine? Second question, what caused the Cuban missile crisis.? Compare to the war in Ukraine and tell me why Russia should nor invader Ukraine. Tell me why US had rights to invade Cuba but Russia doesn't have the right to invader Ukraine

You lost it and all you do now is ask series of dumb questions, lol 😅😅
I didn't say Ukraine is doing well but they're putting up a good resistance, war is not a party, every side surfers in war!

And US accomplished their mission in far away Afghanistan while Russia is yet to demilitarize neighboring Ukraine after how many months? grin grin grin

If you have any further questions ask your source, shebi you know everything? Olori nla grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by YourGFsnatcher: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
nomolos92:

You lost it and all you do now is ask series dumb questions, lol 😅😅
I didn't say Ukraine is doing well but they're putting up a good resistance, war is not a party, every side surfers in war!

And US accomplished their mission in far away Afghanistan while Russia is yet to demilitarize neighboring Ukraine after how many months? grin grin grin

If you have any further questions ask your source, shebi you know everything? Olori nla grin grin

What are you saying? Are you too dumb to answer any of the questions I asked you? I am asking u about Cuba u are talking about Afghanistan. When you are ready to have an intelligent conversation let's talk. You are just flying around laughing like a joker.
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by Eagba(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Waoow! Okay then. But nuke bawo? I think best Africans can do is to forgive them and learn from whoever without being their stooge and puppets.

our leaders no get shame at all. Well peace bro

1 Like

Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by nomolos92: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

What are you saying? Are you too dumb to answer any of the questions I asked you? I am asking u about Cuba u are talking about Afghanistan. When you are ready to have an intelligent conversation let's talk. You are just flying around laughing like a joker.

You're the one flying around like a mad bat, you were insisting that US didn't accomplish their mission in Afghanistan and I broke everything down to you to heal your ignorance, you couldn't counter that but decided to dive into Cuba with your load of senseless unrelated questions, what does Cuba have to do with Afghanistan?

You started the laughs, now e dey pain you grin grin grin

And funny enough, werey is talking about intelligent conversation despite you're unintelligent, wetin person no go see for nairaland 😹😹
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by YourGFsnatcher: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2023
nomolos92:

You're the one flying around like a mad bat, you were insisting that US didn't accomplish their mission in Afghanistan and I broke everything down to you to heal your ignorance, you couldn't counter that but decided to dive into Cuba with your load of senseless unrelated questions, what does Cuba have to do with Afghanistan?

You started the laughs, now e dey pain you grin grin grin

And funny enough, werey is talking about intelligent conversation despite you're unintelligent, wetin person no go see for nairaland 😹😹

You hollow brain. Seems like you have shortage of brain cells. Difference between you and olodo is that olodo knows he's dumb so he likes keeping quiet grin but your mental capacity did not reach a point where you know u are dumb. So all your arguments are dumb but you will never know cos the threshold of your intelligence has not reached a point where it will tell you how dumb you always sound...maybe in your next life grin cheesy
This will be my last reply to you cos it ll be unproductive to be talking to a hollow brain that will never understand simple logic, just like teaching quantum mechanics to a toddler...they ll never get it.
So enjoy in your bask of dumbness...there's no Shane in it, you are not the first person to show no sign of intelligence... grin cheesy
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by nomolos92: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

You hollow brain. Seems like you have shortage of brain cells. Difference between you and olodo is that olodo knows he's dumb so he likes keeping quiet grin but your mental capacity did not reach a point where you know u are dumb. So all your arguments are dumb but you will never know cos the threshold of your intelligence has not reached a point where it will tell you how dumb you always sound...maybe in your next life grin cheesy
This will be my last reply to you cos it ll be unproductive to be talking to a hollow brain that will never understand simple logic, just like teaching quantum mechanics to a toddler...they ll never get it.
So enjoy in your bask of dumbness...there's no Shane in it, you are not the first person to show no sign of intelligence... grin cheesy

LMAO, cry me a river grin grin grin

Do you have more foolish questions about Cuba? ask them in more desperate attempt to conceal your ignorance 😹😹
Re: Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List by greatness77: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Isobug:

With that their playful war in Ukraine? Go and ask Afghanistan what war is all about. Ordinary Libia intra war that claimed 2000 people in just 5days.

Putin is overrated
the worst day in Afghanistan and Iraq is a nice day in Ukraine, statement of former Iraq and afghan war veteran who ran away from Frontline in Ukraine 😁😁😁😎😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Failed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.