Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task (581 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / Can One Actually Find A Good Wife Material Here In Nairaland? / Am a Young Man Of 39 Yrs Searching For A Wife Material For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by yemmight(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2007
Tried severally in securing a relationship that will lead to marriage, but it almost a nightmare. Often times you will be 100% sincere, serious with a Lady and she end up disappointment you. What can one do?
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by gacheezo(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2007
have you tried asking your parents to help you find a village girl smiley
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by efuah(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2007
it's because u've not met the right person.
pray about it pls
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by Easybaby(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2007
Have you examined yourself properly? undecided
Marriage is not friendship! cheesy grin
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by fatty27: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
E ni ti o nwa ifa, a r'ofo!
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by yemmight(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2007
In given responses, you must be very reasonable and considerate ones. In Nairaland, I have posted very useful information for people that required them. Please take a trip to Career, Job and Human Resource Professionals sections of this site and you will see. If I have come here I don’t expect that people will take me unserious. I have posted what I think my greatest concern is. You are not even addressing the issue and some of you have already gone astray.

I hope you will learn how to take people serious
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by gacheezo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2007
smileyhey,if you are mad at that little joke then I have found a solution to your problem.
from the reply you sent me, I sensed that you are an over serious and uptight person. well that is not good enough for someone who is in search of love. you should loosen up man, make yourself a person that the ladies would find fun to be with.play the fool that is what the ladies want yes, someone that they believe they have a measure of control over someone they believe that is so simple that they can predict his actions
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by gacheezo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2007
hey man a word of advice, if you really need a good girl make sure you have a good/fat pocket every lady wants a little security never underestimate the power of money
Re: Getting A Wife Material: Difficult Task by gacheezo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2007
and please man dont ever think I dont take people seriously cos thats not true, helping people is my passion

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Need Female Pals / Ada Ide Kwenu / Solve Your Dating Problems Once & For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.