Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations (190 Views)

Seeking Recommendations On Health Insurance For Open Enrollment 2023 / Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations by jackaustin631: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Hello. I'm new to pipe smoking and I was hoping for some advice. I'm looking to get a pipe suitable for learning but also one that isn't junk. I'd like to keep it in the $50 and under range as I'm still unsure if the hobby is for me. I have been looking around a bit but I just don't have any idea what I'm looking at. Any advice or recommendations are welcomed. I'm also going to need some intro tobacco suggestions as well. I thought aromatic was a good jumping-off place but don't really know.
Re: New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations by jackaustin631: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hello. I'm new to pipe smoking and I was hoping for some advice. I'm looking to get a pipe suitable for learning but also one that isn't junk. I'd like to keep it in the $50 and under range as I'm still unsure if the hobby is for me weed pipes. I have been looking around a bit but I just don't have any idea what I'm looking at. Any advice or recommendations are welcomed. I'm also going to need some intro tobacco suggestions as well. I thought Aromatic was a good jumping-off place but don't really know.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations by SUPERPACK: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Since you say you just started pls don't buy it, you might not be able to overcome the addiction as time goes on. Look for other hobbies like playing video games, chess, table tennis or basketball they have no side effects. You can do it
Re: New To Pipe Smoking, Seeking Recommendations by helleryjoe: 7:47am On Jan 31
Discover a world of flavorful smoking as you dive into the exquisite realm of ceramic pipes at Cosmos Art Ceramics. Our curated collection offers an unparalleled sensory experience, enhancing the natural flavors of your herbs with each draw. Crafted with precision and care, our ceramic pipes are designed to deliver smooth and satisfying sessions, allowing you to indulge in the full essence of your chosen blend. Whether you prefer whimsical designs or sleek, minimalist styles, our diverse range caters to all tastes and preferences. Here you can [b]view [/b]for more information Immerse yourself in the artistry and craftsmanship of our ceramic pipes, and embark on a journey of elevated smoking pleasure unlike any other.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Excess Sugar In The Blood / Embarrassed / Sleep Analysis Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.