Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

His Fears For Women Locked Him In For 55 Years - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / His Fears For Women Locked Him In For 55 Years (236 Views)

For Women Who Have Undergone female genital mutilation / This India Tribe Has Been Isolated From The Modern World For 55,000 Years / Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Fears For Women Locked Him In For 55 Years by VYourstories: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
To what extent can you fear women?

The life story of Callixte Nzamwita has left people to be shocked to the nth degree over his drastic decision of living behind doors for 55 years just to avoid having contact with women.

In an interview with Afomax, the African old man in his 70s revealed that his phobia for women has isolated him from having a normal life that is matched up to the pedestal expectations of the society.

In his words- ” The reason I locked myself inside is that I don’t want women to be close to me. Women make me scared, I am so afraid that I ensure my fence is locked to stop any woman to invade my premises”

According to him, he said the fears started when he was just 16 years old and at the age of 71, he is still scared of women. Although he didn't give an in-depth of the reason he is afraid of women, he made mention of poverty being part of his decision.

To accomplish his non normalcy lifestyle, Nzamwita confined himself in a shade that can be likened to an abandoned hut. Within the house, he created corners where he does his humanly chores.

From cooking, defecating, urinating and taking his bath, all these activities are done in his small house he calls home. Touring around his apartment, it was noticed that his toilet is under his bed, there is no separate place between the kitchen and his bathroom. All activities seemed to be done in the same place.

Now one wonders how Callixte feeds or clothes himself while staying true to avoiding and sustaining his fear for women.

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/his-fear-for-women-locked-him-in-for-55-years/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

Re: His Fears For Women Locked Him In For 55 Years by Ay04z(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu man
Re: His Fears For Women Locked Him In For 55 Years by Wawelexy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Give that man like 50 millon, and watch hum carrying different types of Olosho. I rejected poverty

(1) (Reply)

10 Mistakes I Made In My Early 20s (and How To Avoid Them) / Origin Of Igbo Culture - Origin Of The Igbo / Black Americans Face Higher Rates Of Coronavirus Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.