Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business (1571 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business by orimahspence: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Hi evryone,am a corp member servin in ekiti state,and am very much interested in venturing to a profitable business even while in service,howeva,am nt intrested in any online business,i will lyke people to drop advice,ideals on how best to utilize the token 200k, thankx,can be reach on orimahspence@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business by odig1: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2011
I have a business u can do with just 10,000 that earns u income into your bank account. No hassles.Give it a trial and see if works.Call 08028303520
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k Apart Frm Online Business by 2sexy(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2011
Firstly, I will say congrat on your business adventure.

How determined are you? So many people say they want to do business but they are not entrepreneurs at heart.

They say give me business ideas, but they have never studied any business book in their entire life. No marketing or advertising skills either. They don't know how business, advertising and marketing function as the 3 brothers. If you lack this traits, how can you survive in a business?

I started by reading business books. 1 was think and grow rich, the other is rich dad poor dad, another is multiple streams of income and many more. Financial education is the first thing to do.

Real Business Men/ Entreprenuers are dare devils; they take caculated risk. I am about to do this. The odds can hardly be against me because I have done some thinking in my favour.

How did you make the 200k in the first place? I believe you were expecting ideas but that is not what you need. You need self-evaluation first. How far are you willing to go? What are your passion, strength and weakness?

If I had 200k here in benin city, I will buy enough bag of Onions for cheap, store them and wait. December just around the corner. You can do this with palm oil, groundnut oil, chickens or broilers, and layers. I may love to do this and you may not because our passion,strength and weakness differs and thats why you need to know what your are passionate about.

THINk and GROW RICH!

(1) (Reply)

Service Rendering / Adivise On How To Import Plumbing Materials To Nigeria.. / Need Help On Dpr Licease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.