Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State (444 Views)

App Programming Software / Programming Software That Will Change How You Think About Programming / Programming != Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State by Toshmoney(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2023
When looking for a better place to learn software development, coding, or maybe you call it programming, in Ilorin Kwara state then there are some things you need to consider.

These days a whole lots of people are starting the business of software development training but not all these people really know how to program and how to shape your career into the technology world.

My advice for you is to look for a place where the CEO, CTO and the manager are also into programming. You ask me why? Simply because it would be more easier for them to fix you in places or mentor you properly.

Another thing you need to consider is that, the company should be using the skills you're about to learn from them in real world application.

I wouldn't lie to you, the best software development company in Kwara state right now is Toshconsult Technologies Inc.

I have my reasons, why I ranked them the best?
Simply because:

1. Any students that pass through Toshconsult Technologies Inc get fixed for tech job that fit their career. They guarantee you job after completing their training.

2. Their training is everyday for full-time student and you get to master the course you opt for within few weeks.

3. They build amazing software applications for their client and it is some of their students that usually work on their projects though it's with their masters guidance.

4. The environment is cool, min 8hrs electricity during the day. They open between 8:am to 5pm and they make sure there's steady electricity and internet connection for their students and staffs.

5. And lots more!!!

Even according to google they are the best software development training company in Kwara state. Whatever you're about to learn, be it frontend development in Ilorin Kwara state don't go to anywhere else other than Toshconsult Technologies Inc because they guarantee job placement after completing their training.

So what is the usefulness of skills without generating income? Absolutely nothing! That's my piece of advice to you my dear brother/sister who's aspiring to become a techies.

Visit their website to learn more about Toshconsult

https://toshconsultinc.com

Re: Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State by Toshmoney(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Toshmoney:
When looking for a better place to learn software development, coding, or maybe you know it as programming, in Ilorin Kwara state then there are some things you need to consider.

These days a whole lots of people are starting the business of software development training but not all these people really know how to program and how to shape your career into the technology world.

My advice for you is to look for a place where the CEO, CTO and the manager are also into programming. You ask me why? Simply because it would be more easier for them to fix you in places or mentor you properly.

Another thing you need to consider is that, the company should be using the skills you're about to learn from them in real world application.

I wouldn't lie to you, the best software development company in Kwara state right now is Toshconsult Technologies Inc.

Simply because:

1. Any students that pass through Toshconsult Technologies Inc get fixed for tech job that fit their career. They guarantee you job after completing their training.

2. Their training is everyday for full-time student and you get to master the course you opt for within few weeks.

3. They build amazing software applications for their client and it is some of their students that usually work on their projects though it's with their masters guidance.

4. The environment is cool, min 8hrs electricity during the day. They open between 8:am to 5pm and they make sure there's steady electricity and internet connection for their students and staffs.

5. And lots more!!!

Even according to google they are the best software development training company in Kwara state. Whatever you're about to learn, be it frontend development in Ilorin Kwara state don't go to anywhere else other than Toshconsult Technologies Inc because they guarantee job placement after completing their training.

So what is the usefulness of skills without generating income? Absolutely nothing! That's my piece of advice to you my dear brother/sister who's aspiring to become a techies.

Re: Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State by Toshmoney(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Toshmoney:
When looking for a better place to learn software development, coding, or maybe you know it as programming, in Ilorin Kwara state then there are some things you need to consider.

Simply because:

5. And lots more!!!

Re: Where To Learn Programming/software Development In Ilorin Kwara State by Unclebayo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Where’s it located I’m living in ganmo

(1) (Reply)

Learn Data SCIENCE For 3 Months / . / I Make Affordable And Professional HTML And CSS Websites(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.