Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo (36771 Views)

Woman Reportedly Kills Her Husband With Pestle Over Side Chick In Ondo / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by correctguy101(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126047922:

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop Kestolove

Na so,

Kukuma goan start selling coffin na..

Why you like to dey cover bad news?

You even direct someone to your site with words like: "See more bad news"

I go dey fear you from now on...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by phorget(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Ale o dedee Omo Ekimogun Ondo city sad sad embarassed

Egin leo!
Shalafia wo ghai?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by creativehubb: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Sometimes, unless your life or health is threatened, take a chill, give a warning and take a deep breath, it saves a lot of problems for you.
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by VEHINTOLAR: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2023
She must be killed too,no time for story !

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Testimony1988(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmmm, she will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by nerdjared: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

You be confirm olodo guy. You think physicall resemblance automatically means your dad owned you or gave birth to you?

I guess you're not a science student and you didn't do biology even in secondary school

Only DNA test can confirm the true paternity of a child nothing else. Go and do yours first before asking for someone else

we have genotype and phenotype, phenotype is the physical appearance (resemblance), like height, eyes, skin colour etc!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by tobstarizhia(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Every Yororba is a potential skull to be mined. grin
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by UnfairLife7(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
nerdjared:

we have genotype and phenotype, phenotype is the physical appearance (resemblance), like height, eyes, skin colour etc!
we're talking about DNA test to know the paternity of a child not physical resemblance. If you understand what Mutation mean you will know physical resemblance is not a yardstick to determine paternity. I never do my own paternity so i can't tell someone to do his or her child paternity.

I no be hypocrite
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by King3urna(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Fit of anger is an opening for the devil to cause mayhem
I pray his soul rest in peace and madam is granted liniency

I no hear you well
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by ajailer(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
hmm, women and things sha, na so so evil dey always dey on their mind.....

na so one pull a very sharp knife on me while I was drunk and asleep on my bed like that o.
na God save me say she just wan use d occasion to warn me that next time, I won't be so lucky o. I was drunk and in that state, anything that will cause serious bleeding for me lasan..... doctor sef no go fit stop the flow, my enemy go just bleed to death ni.
if not for God, I for don dey inside grave 2yrs+ now, already forgotten.

I learnt my lesson that day never to beat a woman.
FEAR WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na wa oo!
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by jeff1607(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
She mohbad him
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Prenonjebose: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pure evil. She hit him over and over to ensure he does not survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by uzomalahot: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by tivta(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
The man must have pushed her into this
Rip Nnaa

Anger is bad!

Nobody should mention me on this thread again
This is a simple English…y difficult to comprehend

If only it was your father

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by bukatyne(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
May God console the kids, his family and friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Afolabimills(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
Rip Nnaa

Anger is bad!

This is a simple English…y difficult to comprehend but if it's d man it's domestic violence hmmmm women hypocrites

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Afolabimills(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
Rip Nnaa

Anger is bad!

This is a simple English…y difficult to comprehend but if it's d man it's domestic violence hmmmm women hypocrites

but if it's the man it's domestic violence hmmmm women are terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by gassbee: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
Rip Nnaa

Anger is bad!

This is a simple English…y difficult to comprehend

i hope ur head is pestle proof because your wife is to carry out some test on dat ur head
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by DMerciful(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
You're a very wicked woman to say a woman who killed her husband in his sleep should be granted leniency. Very wicked of you
HRHQueenPhil:

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Tinubuagbado: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ondo state is Yoruba in Southwest Nigeria. They voted for Bola Tinubu who promised them Renewed Shege.

Bad news everywhere in Southwest Nigeria.

Plantain Thieves.
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Waylex21(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Timoleon:

Most marriages actually end before 5 years. Many just live together after that. Sometimes they are able to do it without degenerating into physical abuse, other times, it ends up like this.

That is not true. That you are aware of some doesn't warrant blanket statements like this. Every relationship is unique as individuals are unique. The beginning of marital unions may be problematic, and it's normal. Working through the ups and downs of marital challenges is what we call marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Burgermotors: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ondo and bad news
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Segzy19: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
One thing I still fear in women is their unpredictability when they are angry...

When a woman is given to anger, they can't control themselves. They can say or do anything without second thought or knowing when to stop, especially when it relates to issue of infidelity. That one, just leave the house for them or always watch your back.... once they do or say what's on their minds, then they will come back to their senses.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Goldbw122(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Every single issue should be address yeah, when you see it is out of hand just find a way stay clear..
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Timoleon(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Waylex21:

That is not true. That you are aware of some doesn't warrant blanket statements like this. Every relationship is unique as individuals are unique. The beginning of marital unions may be problematic, and it's normal. Working through the ups and downs of marital challenges is what we call marriage.

K

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by sisisioge: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ondo and Ekiti people with their irrational anger! Killed him in his sleep! Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by placeofallure(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by TONYE001(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Leniency? Why?
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by airliner(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
leniency kill u der
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Barcalee: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
In marriage or relationship once a death threat is issued the other party should flee immediately. Most of these threat are already prepared in the heart the mention of it is on your mark,set.......no let go meet you oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by dreality: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

You are stupiid. Granted liniency for murder, so another woman can try that again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.