Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,489 members, 7,901,390 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? (25828 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Gerrard59(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
chidifrank:

How please ?

Write the GRE and TOEFL. Apply to universities for graduate admissions.

The onus is on you to do your research.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Gerrard59(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
like what and what . I have spare 2m to invest in any business over there that returns 400k monthly profits

You people confuse revenues for profits, that is the problem. N400K a month as revenue is possible, depending on the business. But as profit? No. Except for tech and businesses with low PPE (Property, Plant and Equipment) profiles, generating profits within a short period of time is literally impossible.

I have managed my parent's hotel businesses, so I know how a business generates profits.

P.S. Honestly, I am proud of the money, time and efforts my parents and teachers in secondary school invested in my education. God bless all of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by paddymo(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2023
I can make 400k from 2M. It’s us with a guarantee. Information is everything. When you are exposed to the right information, there are certain limitations that you can walkover

I know a lot of you here will still doubt me. I run a tech hub and I’m making clots than that figure monthly. If you are interested, just message me on Whatsap and I will enlighten you on how to invest 2M and make 400k as profit monthly
Lawrence009@hotmail.com
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Mcslize: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2023
koyeni:

I dont think 10m can take op to USA

It's this mindset that is still holding some people back from moving.

You don't really need millions upon millions of Naira to relocate. That money is way more than enough for one to relocate.

All you need is proper planning. Many don't just know how to plan and make research. This makes them to think they need billions first before they can relocate.

Apply common sense, and you can even relocate with 3 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Nappyhair: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2023
viyon02:
Malta, st Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia are easy to locate to and very peaceful.

Bro , this Malta , i have a friend who went for try out there sha (football) , what are really the employment prospects there , seems the visa will be easy, thanks!
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by maverick1995: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2023
ufotunang:
.. transportation bussiness, restaurant/ fast food bussiness, provisions) supermarket bussiness, haulage bussiness,, computer services bussiness, gas and oil bussiness and many more....the environment is conducive for bussinesses to strive here

Thank God you said "strive" and not "thrive"... Connecting the dots is easy peasy. grin
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Motun4082(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Really
Pls drop me ur contact
Dshocker:

With N5m, i can link you to USA embassy, where you will interviewed differently.

100% guaranteed, and you make payment after Visa is out

But na business visa
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Motun4082(f): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pls kindly state countries in which i can relocate to with 3millions

Thanks
Mcslize:

You don't really need millions upon millions of Naira to relocate. That money is way more than enough for one to relocate.

All you need is proper planning. Many don't just know how to plan and make research. This makes them to think they need billions first before they can relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Dshocker(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Motun4082:
Really
Pls drop me ur contact

shooterme4lawzy@yahoo.com
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Akano5(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
austine4real:
I wish to travel out but I don't have any money

same here, i'm finding sponsorship like mad.... for people who don't have money -- we are not finding it funny
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by lastkingsman: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You have zero idea on what you are talking about.

grin grin grin

Akpuru achia gist

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
ednut1:
Japa most times is not by money. Do you have skills they need there. The ones that can give you work permit or permanent residency
Fun fact, if you have money, you don't need skill...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
taribo2018:
Am a Travel Agent ,u can go to Canada with just 5M or Brazil or Mexico or UK or Australia,call me :08111494575.
At OP, run far away from this agent.
He will run visit visa for you for Canada and assure you heaven and earth that you will convert from visit to work visa after getting there. I repeat, run. Coz countless on visit visa are currently on the street of Canada regretting there life decision...

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lekan239:
a friend went to USA on a fully funded scholarship last month. Excluding flight money 1.5m the other cash he spend during processing won't be upto a million
How does someone that went with fully funded schorlaship equate to OP post. Did you read to understand OP question at all ?
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
adecares:
I don’t know why u guys keep over hyping this, I know a family (a couple with 4 kids) that travelled recently with just 18 million
You could have done better by mentioning the country and immigration route
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Middleborn:

Dey there dey play...people are making cool robs. Have you tried FOREX?
I am a forex trader who has been making consistent profits for two years now. A month ago, I grew 100 dollars to 2,500 dollars. The naira depreciation dey sweet me for head like kilode.
I laugh when I see post like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by alphabbey1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ubanz:
Switzerland, Sweden, and the rest of the Nordic and Balkan states. Canada is a freeway if she wants to go for studies.
For Canada, he needs to collect more loan for proof of fund...
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Middleborn: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
alphabbey1:

I laugh when I see post like this. grin

You think say I dey lie?
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Shattuck(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Motun4082:
Really
Pls drop me ur contact
pls be very careful alot of scammers are out there.
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by adecares(f): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
alphabbey1:

You could have done better by mentioning the country and immigration route

Uk, study route
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by oluyemi123: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunny4lif:

Remove USA for that list because 10M wouldn’t do much for the OP unless you don’t need to pay school fees.
I would have said Rep of Ireland with that money, two years ago.
The exchange rate have really killed our Naira to dollar.

Spain and Italy schools are not expensive

USA with fully funded scholarship and you still say 10m will not take him? Haba.
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by kumbhuru: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
franchasofficia:
Forget about Japa now.

Simply go and enroll for a Nursing course at a Nursing school in Nigeria, forget pride and shame, bend down and study, in 3 years time will graduate and ready to migrate as a nurse with less than 3million.

Note: I am assuming you are intelligent and ready to study like your life depend on it
Nit everyone can stomach nursing. It's more than the glamor social media portrays it to be

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Iseoluwani: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mcslize:

pls can u guide me UK
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Mcslize: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Iseoluwani:

pls can u guide me UK

First, I want to know if you have any qualifications at the moment.
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Iseoluwani: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mcslize:

Into photography and graphics
About learning data analysis too
Bsc political science
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Iseoluwani: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Into photography
Bsc political science
Mcslize:

Into graphics and photography, About starting data analysis too
Bsc political
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Mcslize: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Into photography
Bsc political science

Oh. If that you had a STEM profession, it would have been better.

The only way for you is through school route. You will be have to research abroad scholarships for social science degree so you can run a master and from there be able to stay back.

If you are considering this route, go for masters of social work.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Ashirioluwa: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
obinnaxci:
If I have such amount I will use it to purchase shares from a blue chip or fortune 500 company and be given a HB1 visa or a special kind of visa given to foreign investors. From there you can go there anytime you want without the embarrassment of being called a bloody Nigerian. And you convert 10m to dollars and you will see you are gonna be a highly rated investor. Like 10k to 12k dollars worth. Over there you know it is a lot of money.

Migrating overseas is expensive except you want to do your postgraduate studies. You have to look at cost of living. Don't just come here asking people who may not have a full/detailed idea of how cost of living is in some countries.

Malta or Luxembourg is okay for that amount but if you want to quickly be a millionaire in dollars, buy shares from amazon, Facebook, Google or Apple Inc.

Cheers.

This is nothing but wrong information because investing in shares doesn't qualify you for a “E5 immigrant investor visa”.

Also, the H1-B visa you mentioned is an employment-based visa that allows US employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent.

E5 is an investment-based visa. To qualify for this type of visa, a foreign national must invest, without borrowing, the following minimum qualifying capital dollar amounts in a qualifying commercial enterprise:

$1,000,000
Or
$500,000 in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area.
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by eddy2farm(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Is this your link still available?

[color=#006600][/color]

quote author=Dshocker post=126082567]

100% guaranteed, and it is 1yr or more.

If you are wise and sharp, you can obtain a permanent resident or citizenship.
[/quote]
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Officialfrank69: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
Dshocker:

100% guaranteed, and it is 1yr or more.

If you are wise and sharp, you can obtain a permanent resident or citizenship.
I'm interested
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Dshocker(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Officialfrank69:
I'm interested

DM me if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bike Rider, Passenger Swept By Flood In Ogun, Narrowly Escaped Death / Morocco Gets Africa’s First Fastest Train Worth $2.5 Billion (photos) / Brake Failure Causes Accident In Lekki, One Dead, Others Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.