Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class (971 Views)

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Gafferde: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Appearance, Social status and Financial Independence are the three gold standards w||men judge every man by.

If you are not good looking, they expect you to level up with a prominent social status or financial readiness.

If you are not influential or successful, they will only take you under the condition that you are good looking which is temporary..

For every w||man in her prime, a man will have to meet atleast two of these standards to gain their attention.

Also bear in mind that w||men do not care about a man’s appearance as much as they care about his social and financial status.

Only men are considerate enough to date w||men without using social or financial status as a standard and most times men place character over appearance.

Men are attracted to average looking broke g|rls from poor backgrounds with no job, no skill and no status.

A King, Business tycoon, Billionaire and Celebrity can drop down to the lowest village and marry a g|rl fetching water from the stream.

All he wants is respect, loyalty and good knacks.

9 out of every 10 girl reading this article dates a man who is doing far better than her financially, yet she’d categorize him as brōke.

It is the audacity for me.

We live in a society where a man must be good looking, influential or financially stable to get the attention of an average looking w||man, brōke ass with zero influence.

E good? 🌚

Class dismissed..

®️UNTAMED

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by madone: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
This is just for some African ladies don't generalize this matter. We have seen some white women who are abit financially stable come down to Africa to marry. These ones don't marry to escape poverty or to level up they marry for sexual fantasy and adventure. My advice to guys out there.
If you meet any lady who rate you by what she has please run

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
It is foolishness for a lady to marry a guy who is not better than her financially

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
madone:
This is just for some African ladies don't generalize this matter. We have seen some white women who are abit financially stable come down to Africa to marry. These ones don't marry to escape poverty or to level up they marry for sexual fantasy and adventure. My advice to guys out there.
If you meet any lady who rate you by what she has please run
Some of you want women to suffer with you by force that's why you dey reason that way. If your destiny's meant to suffer, it doesn't mean you ll carry someone's daughter along. Suffer alone and come back when you make it.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by talented321: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
That means you're already suffering even when you are living alone..
Goodlady:

Some of you want women to suffer with you by force that's why you dey reason that way. If your destiny's meant to suffer, it doesn't mean you ll carry someone's daughter along. Suffer alone and come back when you make it.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
talented321:
That means you're already suffering even when you are living alone..
Dear toddler boy, my response for you is to suffer alone before calling a woman to enjoy your wealth. Don't be unfortunate to drag another person's daughter into your sufferhood and sapaGOTE life!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by talented321: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Small bitch' what is ur worth? maybe one useless simp will manage you...
Goodlady:

Dear toddler boy, my response for you is to suffer alone before calling a woman to enjoy your wealth. Don't be unfortunate to drag another person's daughter into your sufferhood and sapaGOTE life!
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
talented321:
Small bitch' what is ur worth? maybe one useless simp will manage you...
Son of a bîtch, you can't afford me.
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by talented321: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
I don't deal with ladies who have poverty mentality... Ladies who can't stand on their own without the help of any man... So go and relax with your strong yansh...
Goodlady:

Son of a bîtch, you can't afford me.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Obviously her family is poor and cannot offer her riches,so she needs to look for an unfortunate man to leech on.God forbid broke girls.i have no business with a broke lady.
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by skj1377(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Some do.
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Dexy4yah(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Quality20(m): 2:30am On Oct 04, 2023
How will most of them get a husband if they won't consider men who are below their so-called standard?
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by ogbe88(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

U are not well.
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2023
ogbe88:
U are not well.
I m well. It's you that's abnormal!
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Theunbothered: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

It's like some women have already accepted they will never be rich without a man that's why this topic is paining them. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

It's like some women have already accepted they will never be rich without a man that's why this topic is paining them. grin
Deciding not to suffer with you means I can be rich on my own. Why go through lane of retrogression with any man?
Use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Theunbothered: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Deciding not to suffer with you means I can be rich on my own. Why go through lane of retrogression with any man?
Use your brain!

But when men get work hard to get rich they don't look at their woman's pocket. Some even work their hands to the bone to marry their sweetheart from secondary school.

Women don't have that level of empathy, once she makes any small change any man earning 5 naira less is beneath her. grin
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

But when men get work hard to get rich they don't look at their woman's pocket. Some even work their hands to the bone to marry their sweetheart from secondary school.

Women don't have that level of empathy, once she makes any small change any man earning 5 naira less is beneath her. grin
Go and work hard and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Theunbothered: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Go and work hard and stop complaining

I am thank you, at least I'm not looking for a rich man to impregnate me so I can be getting free money. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Goodlady(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

I am thank you, at least I'm not looking for a rich man to impregnate me so I can be getting free money. grin
Seems you belong to the lower pyramid of life that's why you are meeting such. Probably you were born that way. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Theunbothered: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems you belong to the lower pyramid of life that's why you are meeting such. Probably you were born that way. Smh!

I'm just very observant, but you're the one wailing about suffering unless rich men come to your rescue.

So tell me, who's really at the lower pyramid of life?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

you have said it all..some women can't be rich without a man.some even upload whatsapp status now and call themselves....oga wife....mumu gender.
Re: Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class by blacksam01: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
It is foolishness for a lady ti marry a guy who is not better than her financially

mumu wich do u really need in marriage, peace of mind or more money...thats why u guyz complain cheating, cheating upnd down..

stay theire u go old

(1) (Reply)

See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. / Stay Away From Village People / Only Legends Will Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.