Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,994 members, 7,942,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja (236 Views)

Kano Residents In Fear As Armed Hoodlums Camp At Emir’s Palace / Seeking for direction to the IDP / "1% Of Your Wealth Can Close Down All The IDP Camps In Borno" - Reno To Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja by zahranadra: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
My name is Zahra Nadra Hussain, I am a Journalist, writer, content creator and a businesswoman.
We visited an internally displaced person’s (IDP) camp at Durumi, Apo in Abuja to provide the people with some love, care, clothes and other foodstuffs in order for them to feel loved and be happy. The smile on their faces was heartwarming. I do hope to have more kind hearted people to assist them by providing them with some foods and clothes. The IDP camp needs some basic amenities, like drinking water, electricity and schools.
I do hereby call the attention of the general public, our rich men and women, to please look after the less privileged and orphans. Your kind and generous donations would be of great value towards the assistance of these people.

Re: My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja by Taylor92: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
You see some Nairalanders there?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja by westlius(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Highly commendable
God bless you
Re: My Visit To The IDP Camp At Durumi, Apo In Abuja by BossGerald: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Idp camp under Ebola's nose with this level of inflation and hardship he caused??

Tinubu is a failure

(1) (Reply)

Fct Minister Swears In Social Development Mandate Secretary / PEPT Vs INEC: Difference Between Nigeria Judiciary & US Judiciary / Kachi James Arts Gallery Opens In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.