Stats: 3,193,198 members, 7,950,145 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows (1149 Views)

Rising Naira: Presidency Backs Cardoso, Vows Further Clampdown On Racketeers / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by shimolv: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2023

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by adebayo987: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please do...

Also scrap domiciliary account and enforce Automated Clearing House (ACH) such that one can receive any international currency directly into their Naira account converted automatically, as well as send Naira to other currencies easily, with BVN as the only requirement!

Thank you.

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by Jideji: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
I wish him success
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thank you
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by VinnyBaba: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
This one is Engaging in Cheap Boasting!😏

Dats how Fashola was Beating Chest in 2015 and ended up FAILING WOEFULLY!😟

BTW, Any Criticism of Emefiele Should be Faced at Bubu and his FULANI Goons!🙁😒

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by illicit(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This one is Engaging in Cheap Boasting!😏

Dats how Fashola was Beating Chest in 2015 and ended up FAILING WOEFULLY!😟

BTW, Any Criticism of Emefiele Should be Faced at Bubu and his FULANI Goons!🙁😒

So Emefiele na errand boy?

😳
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by AntiChristian: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just as Emefiele ended up being negative he's gonna end up positive!
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by Kukutente23: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
Just as Emefiele ended up being negative he's gonna end up positive!
There's no atom of sense in this statement

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by Gentino(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
He is starting off with propaganda and blame game. APC is so shameless

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by AntiChristian: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

There's no atom of sense in this statement

And there's no quark of sense in the above statement!
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by BossGerald: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
adebayo987:
Please do...

Also scrap domiciliary account and enforce Automated Clearing House (ACH) such that one can receive any international currency directly into their Naira account converted automatically, as well as send Naira to other currencies easily, with BVN as the only requirement!

Thank you.

You actually believed this government of "I will" "we will"??

Make you no get BP oo hoping on this failed Apc govt

Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by VinnyBaba: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:

So Emefiele na errand boy?

😳

He was RightHandMan to Bubu.🙂

If you Call him Errand Boy, Suit yourself!😏🙂
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Idiot emefiellee is insurance teacher not a banker.Do d needful cheesy
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by bdon123(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
adebayo987:
Please do...

Thank you.
U must be a fool jst like tinubu. So i worked for foreign establishment n get paid in usd.u are saying cbn should collect my usd forcefully n giv me naira at some official rate?again God punish u
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by Artiiclebeast: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Back to square 0 I suppose. Not like Emmy had any positive policies anyway.

Does the entity (Nigeria) even have a policy (foreign or local)?
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by ican2020: 3:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Is he campaigning?

Do you own and save the naira from becoming a tissue paper cause nobody is interested in I will do
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by adebayo987: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
bdon123:

U must be a fool jst like tinubu. So i worked for foreign establishment n get paid in usd.u are saying cbn should collect my usd forcefully n giv me naira at some official rate?again God punish u
That was my opinion. I wasn't attacking some idï🥴ots. Nigeria has float its currency, so domiciliary account is totally irrelevant. USA has no domiciliary account for foreign currencies, instead all foreign currencies sent to the US are converted to Dollars, however, if you wish to use your currency, you can do so via third international parties. UK, Russia and China has exactly the same policy and it's working fine for them. Go to Ghana, open an account and send any currency the account, it will be converted to Cedis. Since we've float the Naira, domiciliary account is totally unnecessary as Naira will be at the same rate with the forex market anywhere. Secondly, people like you should be in the toilet pit as you devalue your currency by promoting foreign currencies.
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by bdon123(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
adebayo987:
That was my opinion. I wasn't attacking some idï🥴ots. Nigeria has float its currency, so domiciliary account is totally irrelevant. USA has no domiciliary account for foreign currencies, instead all foreign currencies sent to the US are converted to Dollars, however, if you wish to use your currency, you can do so via third international parties. UK, Russia and China has exactly the same policy and it's working fine for them. Go to Ghana, open an account and send any currency the account, it will be converted to Cedis. Since we've float the Naira, domiciliary account is totally unnecessary as Naira will be at the same rate with the forex market anywhere. Secondly, people like you should be in the toilet pit as you devalue your currency by promoting foreign currencies.
I collect usd in uk fool...mr i too know that knows nothing
Re: I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows by NOwazobia: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shey dat one concern you oooo... 🙄

We only need prove that you are capable of the stolen mandate until the court decide on his fate.

If at all, return things to the way Buhari left it. 🤤

Wikipedia Has Updated Tinubu's Name / Just In; Supreme Court Will Deliver Judgement On 19th Jan..... / One Point Agenda From Jonathan