Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,019 members, 7,987,661 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

@everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' (432 Views)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by tope20001111(m): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2023
@Admin please stop this username Srredkita from scamming. The name attached to the phone number he is using here is ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE @everyone avoid doing business with him. He has been scamming people over and over in this platform. @admin do something about this. He claimed to be an exchanger but he is scammer. I paid him on 25th of September 2023 to fund my alipay account he collect money and block me.

Acct: 0626357998 ,COMM+VAT= 53.75,TELCO+VAT= 6.98
Amt: NGN64,000.00 DR
Desc: USSDfromTO AYODEJI SAMUEL AKINRINLOLA..fromAWOSUSI OLUWATOPE
Avail Bal: NGN35,897.72
That was the evidence of payment made to him.
I paid him through this palmpay account: 09131510876. I also attached his advert on nairaland and my chat with him.

Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by Greatzeus(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2023
There are still others like him in nairaland,look for the next person,and also send money to him. Mumuri grin grin
Scammers will never go out of business because of slowp***s like Op. Like I said,look for another moniker and send money to him sharp sharp. Who knows maybe one day,you will have sense
Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by Ashirioluwa: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
tope20001111:
@Admin please stop this username Srredkita from scamming. The name attached to the phone number he is using here is ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE @everyone avoid doing business with him. He has been scamming people over and over in this platform. @admin do something about this. He claimed to be an exchanger but he is scammer. I paid him on 25th of September 2023 to fund my alipay account he collect money and block me.

Acct: 0626357998 ,COMM+VAT= 53.75,TELCO+VAT= 6.98
Amt: NGN64,000.00 DR
Desc: USSDfromTO AYODEJI SAMUEL AKINRINLOLA..fromAWOSUSI OLUWATOPE
Avail Bal: NGN35,897.72
That was the evidence of payment made to him.
I paid him through this palmpay account: 09131510876. I also attached his advert on nairaland and my chat with him.

You transferred your money to a stranger you don't know. I blame you for this. The code is - trust nobody
Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by tope20001111(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

You transferred your money to a stranger you don't know. I blame you for this. The code is - trust nobody
I never thought he could use this platform for scamming. I asked him when I was chatting with him which platform he was he said nairaland. I decided to pay him to fund my alipay account not knowing he was a scammer.

Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by Ashirioluwa: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
tope20001111:

I never thought he could use this platform for scamming. I asked him when I was chatting with him which platform he was he said nairaland. I decided to pay him to fund my alipay account not knowing he was a scammer.

Now you know. Don’t trust anyone. Anyway, we will help you to call him out
Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by iwriteall: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
next time learn to do things yourself
You could have easily asked how to Fund your Alipay account and we would have replied you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @everyone Scam Alert! Beware Of ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE 'Srredkita' by tope20001111(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
iwriteall:
next time learn to do things yourself
You could have easily asked how to Fund your Alipay account and we would have replied you
I have always been using this website to know when something is legit or not. That particular day I visited the site to know maybe fastexchanging.com is legit site so that I can use it to fund my alipay account. That was when I came across his advert I never knew he could use this site to scam. Can you please explain how I fund my alipay myself?

(1) (Reply)

(video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L / Used AOKING Travelling Bag With Wheels For Sale. PH / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.