Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (484 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by DyingFetus: 4:48am On Sep 28, 2023
I'm 22 and I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a woman, never touched a woman, never even had female friends.

Re: What Should I Do by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2023
All of what you mentioned can not be in the check book of a 22 year old who has a goal to achieve in life

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by DyingFetus: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
All of what you mentioned can not be in the check book of a 22 year old who has a goal to achieve in life

I'm at the top of my career making triple dough and I just want to settle down
Re: What Should I Do by louken(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
DyingFetus:

I'm at the top of my career making triple dough and I just want to settle down
Which career, if you wouldn't mind?
Re: What Should I Do by DyingFetus: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
louken:

Which career, if you wouldn't mind?

Infosec

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Silentgroper(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cap
Re: What Should I Do by louken(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
DyingFetus:

Infosec
Good. If you are really as successful as you claim to be, you shouldn't have problem getting women. Women are easily attracted to successful men.
The only challenge may be selecting the right woman.
Re: What Should I Do by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
louken:

Good. If you are really as successful as you claim to be, you shouldn't have problem getting women. Women are easily attracted to successful men.
The only challenge may be selecting the right woman.
no mind am..e dey cap .Any guy wey talk say e dey do well and e no get babe,needs spiritual cleansing.or maybe ,e no just need babe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate To Do This? / Dont Date If You Are Not Ready For Marriage Yet. / Why Messi Swooped All Awards This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.