Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death (752 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death by Bossma1: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kICXw0JA6U

Naira Marley said: “There was another time when I was in America and his girl called me to say he (mohbad) locked himself in the toilet and he wanted to kill himself or something like that. So, I called him from there and recorded the conversation, asking him: “Why do you want to kill yourself? You are a king, if your family is stressing you out(because this time, he was with his family) just tell them to chill, you can do what you want to do, do not stress yourself, if you kill yourself now, what do you want people to say.

“I was so concerned so I called him to try to give him rest of mind, if your family is stressing you out, leave.

“He wanted to commit suicide, in the video, I was just trying to find out what was wrong with him.”

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death by mickoe0102: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2023
When did this conversation happen
Re: Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death by tommy589(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2023
The deed is done already. I pray he finds comfort wherever he is
Re: Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death by Rokiat(f): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2023
So why you didn’t release this when he was accusing you of bullying?

Why now that he’s dead and can’t share his own side of the story?

(1) (Reply)

13 Nollywood Actors & Actresses Who Are Over 40 And Not Married / Fan Of Bbnaija's Whitemoney Makes Expensive Outfit With Spoons For Him, Wows Man / Saida Boj Finally Bows To Pressure, Apologizes For The Statement(s) In Her Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.