Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,267 members, 7,925,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 (684 Views)

Which Car Can I Get With A 2.2m Budget / 13 Easy Steps To Rebuilding A 2-stroke Cycle Marine Engine / I Need A 2 Doors Old Model Rav4. Can Anyone Help Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2023
This is to tell you one can become anything they wish no matter their background.

Congratulations girl.

https://fb.watch/nkWfOR-VNr/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Chibuzoripob: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2023
cool WISE girl.Not those aunties that'll Sidon at any bus stop/under bridge dey fix earings, nose ring,leg chain etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by MrsTwrite(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations my darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2023
We will not celebrate her now but if it's big breast and bumbum, this place go full. Now I know why many girls no longer value education and would rather go into hookup business cos that is what sells nowadays.
Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Daninya33: 8:40am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
We will not celebrate her now but if it's big breast and bumbum, this place go full. Now I know why many girls no longer value education and would rather go into hookup business cos that is what sells nowadays.

Hello, I saw your post that graced front page.
Severe menstrual pains can be caused by underlying conditions such as Fibroids, Cysts etc.
I can send you potent herbs to permanently cure you.
Send me a d.m on 070-1882-3833

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 by Originalsly: 11:57am On Jan 07
This is truly inspiring. It's so big since she herself never thought it was possible for someone from her community to graduate. I'm glad to see the community has come together to honor her ... in their community. Jt took the BBC to inspire her .... if only our own celebrities and dignitaries can show some interest... it can do a whole lot to better our society. I'm proud of her. I hope she runs for office... people like her will make much h impact on impoverished communities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Camry For Sale / Pls Help! Engine Always Hot / Looking To Spec My Car In Terms Of Body Kits And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.