Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (8239 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Janosky:

Consuming fire is a Feminine noun in Hebrew language.
Is any of your 3 deities a woman?

Is Consuming fire a being?
Paracletos is NOT a being.

[b]Emusan LYING WAILER can not understand personification.

MUMU WAILING TRINITARIAN. grin grin grin grin
[/b]
That guy no dé pay attention for school cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by johnw47: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Janosky:
Is any of your 3 deities a woman?
MUMU WAILING TRINITARIAN. grin grin grin grin

Janosky: Is Paul the apostle addressing your 3 deities worshippers?
Emusan LIAR DECEIVING HIMSELF. grin

Janosky: Do I have to remind you that your 3 deities did not author your Bible?
Which of your 3 deities are you hearing from?
Sparrow DECEIVING HIMSELF. grin

Janosky:
grin grin grin
The guy sef no know which of his 3 deities to listen to.
Sparrow has to pretend they are "he". grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

God's Holy word calls the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit: "He" and shows Them to be Persons
it's evil false jw's that love to go against God's word calling the Holy Spirit: "it"

Lost fraud jw janosky

you false jw's are blaspheming etc. more than ever in these last times,
loving to lie and blaspheme calling the Christians Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible:
"3 deities" which is "3 gods", it is no less wrong than your old name for them: "the three dog heads"

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Sand2022:
I stumbled unto this page in the Finished Mystery of Jehovah's Witnesses that spoke of what Russell believed. The book says:

Since Sand2022 is not commenting anymore i believe he's now convinced that what he typed about Jehovah's Witnesses is totally wrong so there's no need engaging faithless miscreants who has no purpose here! wink
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2023
Janosky:

The guy sef no know which of his 3 deities to listen to. Sparrow has to pretend they are "he"
cornelboy:

That guy no dé pay attention for school cheesy cheesy
The OP (Sand2022) has stopped commenting so i will suggest we leave wanderers alone our main concern should be the one who started the thread with a purpose to know why JWs aren't following Charles Taze Russell as the founder of God's organization.
As for other commentators let's just thank them for picking interest in the most popular group on planet earth {Matthew 5:14-16} and show them that their complaints are well noted! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Na you dé bring the matter up na with your other moniker Emusan

the other moniker na the result of your madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains used to peddle lies and manipulations

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

You are not normal ṣe
Did I bring up any challenge before I said you're the same person as achorladey cheesy cheesy

we know abnormal people peddle madness and insanities from their brains.

Abnormal whose lies and manipulations fill their brains say Achorladey = Emusan

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The OP (Sand2022) has stopped commenting so i will suggest we leave wanderers alone our main concern should be the one who started the thread with a purpose to know why JWs aren't following Charles Taze Russell as the founder of God's organization.
As for other commentators let's just thank them for picking interest in the most popular group on planet earth {Matthew 5:14-16} and show them that their complaints are well noted! smiley

This one wants to run away from his lies and manipulations coming from his madness and insanities peddling brains.

Answer my question grin
MaxInDHouse:

This one wants to run away from his lies and manipulations coming from his madness and insanities peddling brains.

Answer my question

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:
Why don't you present the denomination that's standing in the truth today? Or you can tell us what your religion is undecided undecided
I'm waiting grin grin

Achorladey Emusan wink

your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend it. The lies and manipulations packed into your brains needs to be removed

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
achorladey:

your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend it. The lies and manipulations packed into your brains needs to be removed
Why don't you present the denomination that's standing in the truth today? Or you can tell us what your religion is
I'm waiting grin grin

Answer simple question na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
achorladey:

we know abnormal people peddle madness and insanities from their brains.

Abnormal whose lies and manipulations fill their brains say Achorladxey = Emusan
Lol were you on colos when I mentioned Emusan but you thought I was mentioning you? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The suggestion is good Sir
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

The suggestion is good Sir
Most Nairalanders are misinformed about JWs but once we are able to address their questions there's no reason arguing or wasting our precious time with those who has nothing tangible to contribute.
Seniorman was one of those inquisitive about JWs when he first came into this forum but today he is now one of Jehovah's Witnesses:
SeniorMan715:
Am happy to announce that am now one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so far the best decision of my life.... 😍👏👏👏 a bold step... 😊
So when the one who raised the thread is now silent there's no need engaging those who has sealed their hearts, they're just trying to make everyone feel that we're not special by throwing tantrums which most of us will respond harshly then they will use that as excuse to say we are the same as them.
Note how they're yearning for us to leave God's organization simply because they have left! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol I'm not Jesus doesn't mean I don't have sense.
Only Jehovah witnesses are the real Christians today

Then why are you still looking for another one who are the REAL CHRISTIANS, if you actually have sense? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

You are not normal ṣe

Normal than any of your gods in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did I bring up any challenge before I said you're the same person as achorladey cheesy cheesy

You didn't and that was the reason I said it's just from your deluded mind, you need to take up the challenge to confirm if you're actually hallucinating or your sense is actually intact....

Are you ready for it? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol were you on colos when I mentioned Emusan but you thought I was mentioning you? cheesy cheesy

You see the words in bold captures your madness and insanities peddling. grin grin grin

That's the lies and manipulations you peddle on nairaland to deceive people.

Is Achorladey = Emusan?

Answer to further your madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Na you dé bring the matter up na with your other moniker Emusan

Are you ready for the challenge?

He won't answer this with boldness, just watch!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

His mini GOD here MaxInDHouse ran away from question that will render his being a member of this forum useless grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

You didn't and that was the reason I said it's just from your deluded mind, you need to take up the challenge to confirm if you're actually hallucinating or your sense is actually intact....

He cannot pick the challenge to save his head and mind from delusions, hallucinating lies and manipulations of our monikers here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
achorladey:
His mini GOD here MaxInDHouse ran away from question that will render his being a member of this forum useless grin grin

They know they are lying.

They know they can't withstand our wisdom and understanding of the scripture.

They need to come up with an escape route.

1. You have multiple accounts on this forum.
2. Let's avoid each other.
3. How we wish BLOCK BUTTON is available here.

A reasonable person will then ask, why always JWs raising these 3 points on this forum?

Well, as I always say, e get why! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Most Nairalanders are misinformed about JWs but once we are able to address their questions there's no reason arguing or wasting our precious time with those who has nothing tangible to contribute.
Seniorman was one of those inquisitive about JWs when he first came into this forum but today he is now one of Jehovah's Witnesses:

So when the one who raised the thread is now silent there's no need engaging those who has sealed their hearts, they're just trying to make everyone feel that we're not special by throwing tantrums which most of us will respond harshly then they will use that as excuse to say we are the same as them.
Note how they're yearning for us to leave God's organization simply because they have left! wink

Most Nairalanders are misinformed about JWs but once we are able to address their questions there's no reason arguing or wasting our precious time with those who has nothing tangible to contribute

The liar and manipulator knows many Nairalanders are not misinformed about your religious organization. Two threads in the month of September are serious evidence to that effect. Even your members are shocked by the way you represent your religious organization here. When discussions don't go your way you start peddling arguments, time wasting and nothing tangible grin grin grin

The day the same SeniorMan715 or his likes leaves the organization be kind not to demonise him after he does so after getting to know that the lies and manipulations they packed into their brains doesn't fit with the Bible.

So when the one who raised the thread is now silent there's no need engaging those who has sealed their hearts,

Our hearts are sealed against someone coming to nairaland lie against the holy spirit and the apostles and still tell us he is the only true Christians practising true religion. grin grin grin grin Those kind of madness and insanities peddling we don't accept. grin grin

they're just trying to make everyone feel that we're not special by throwing tantrums which most of us will respond harshly then they will use that as excuse to say we are the same as them.

For who makes Jehovah’s witnesses different from other Christian denominations? Indeed, what do Jehovah’s witnesses have that Jehovah’s witnesses did not receive from other Christian denominations?+ If, in fact, Jehovah’s witnesses did receive it, why do Jehovah’s witnesses boast as though Jehovah’s witnesses did not receive it?

Your being special from others dwells in the realm of your madness and insanities peddling.

But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession,+ that you should declare abroad the excellencies”+ of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Christians knows who call them out of darkness into wonderful light grin grin grin

Note how they're yearning for us to leave God's organization simply because they have left!

We were not yearning for you to join them in the first place. You can choose to stay forever. What we won't accept is someone peddling things we know don't exist in your midst. We will expose your madness and insanities peddling laced with lies and manipulations of the scripture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Did we bring up a challenge before we said Emusan and achorladey are the same person?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
achorladey:

You see the words in bold captures your madness and insanities peddling. grin grin grin

That's the lies and manipulations you peddle on nairaland to deceive people.

Is Achorladey = Emusan?

Answer to further your madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

Haa o ti yé mi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

Lol you can challenge yourself cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

Then why are you still looking for another one who are the REAL CHRISTIANS, if you actually have sense? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Ó ti yé mi sé grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Whoa this is great smiley smiley smiley smiley
I'm happy for seniorman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Whoa this is great smiley smiley smiley smiley
I'm happy for seniorman
Jehovah is speeding up the work! Isaiah 60:22smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah is speeding up the work! Isaiah 60:22smiley
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emusan:

They know they are lying.

They know they can't withstand our wisdom and understanding of the scripture.

They need to come up with an escape route.

1. You have multiple accounts on this forum.
2. Let's avoid each other.
3. How we wish BLOCK BUTTON is available here.

A reasonable person will then ask, why always JWs raising these 3 points on this forum?

Well, as I always say, e get why! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

They will cry to the heavens that they are the most persecuted amongst all christians yet every week and day they call others out as lie lie Christians.

But in reply Peter and John said to them: “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, judge for yourselves. But as for us, we cannot stop speaking about the things we have seen and heard.” grin grin grin grin grin

Their GODS are expert in stifling the spirit and their subjects here are ready to censor what we do thinking their mode of operations in their kingdom halls and created social media platforms applies here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Ó ti yé mi sé grin grin

Hanged and hooked based your madness and insanities peddling grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Haa o ti yé mi grin grin

Is Achorladey = Emusan?

Provide answer to advance the evidence of your madness and insanities peddling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Did we bring up a challenge before we said Emusan and achorladey are the same person?
cheesy cheesy

Now it did you bring up a challenge. When you want to advance your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains you start bringing up challenge. Your brother called MaxInDHouse was bringing up challenge everywhere only for him to be told that before the challenge will be accepted he has to clear his name from the fact that he used holy spirit to lie that Emusan = OLAADEGBU e.t.c.

Up till today his lies and manipulations against the holy spirit remain uncleared and he added more lies against the holy spirit and the apostles by saying they were eradicating poverty.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
cornelboy:

Ó ti yé mi sé grin grin

When you'll still ask the same question in few minutes

So, Ko ti ye ẹ́ sha cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Mecca In The Bible / Is Genotype Important When Considering Marriage In Islam? / What Is Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.