Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following (443 Views)

How Will Peter Obi Tackle Insecurity If He Wins. / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by augustine77: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
NIGERIA IS FACING SERIOUS SECURITY CHALLENGES, SO IF YOU MUST DO AN INTER – STATE TRAVEL, PLS NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Schedule it between 9am to 3pm. Don’t leave too early and don’t be caught in the late hours. Read more: https://newsdeskng.com/2023/09/28/insecurity-if-you-must-do-an-inter-state-travel-do-the-following/

Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by Lama70(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bandits and terrorists are not on Nairaland.
Let's just hope so.
Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by Kriss216: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lama70:
Bandits and terrorists are not on Nairaland.
Let's just hope so.
So, rice bandits are not bandit? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by flokii: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
The main problem is that Abuja-Kaduna axis.. I ply the road on my way to Zaria and I still wonder how bandits manage to operate there.
Insecurity is thriving because of corruption in the system.. monies meant for weapons and protective wears for soldier most times can't be accounted for.
Security job is not anyhow job where you leave troops vulnerable.
Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by Lama70(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kriss216:

So, rice bandits are not bandit? undecided

You too like Wahala.
I no dey o.
Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by Teetee777: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
The insecurity has reduced on the road, especially from Lagos to the north that's Lagos - Oyo - Ilorin - Niger - Abuja - Kano - Maiduguri. Even Zaria - Zamfara - Sokoto roads are much safer to ply now than last year. Only those in the villages are now facing serious attacks and Kidnapping because of inadequate security personnel.
Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by JagabanB: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
The average Nigerian loves creating panic so much.
During COVID-19, the reigning post was "stock up" BLA BLA BLA.
I travel every two weeks (at least) at any hour.
5am, 9pm, 11pm.
Nothing happens anywhere.
Make una rest abeg.
That was how most of u made the world believe no human being uses Kaduna-Abuja road because of bandits.
Re: Insecurity: If You Must Do An Inter- State Travel, Do The Following by Kasdat5(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
The new death trap is Ife Road..

(1) (Reply)

PBAT Certificate Discrepancy / Thank You Letter To Atiku Abubakar For His Success In US Court Room / Tinubu: Nigerians Must Kick The Fraud Occupying Aso Rock Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.