Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,569 members, 7,948,190 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sinatra Place Holds Independence Fiesta With Fuji Icon, Adewale Ayuba. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sinatra Place Holds Independence Fiesta With Fuji Icon, Adewale Ayuba. (102 Views)

My Father’s Name Opens Door For Me - Fuji Icon’s Daughter, Omodolapo Abikeokin / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Popular Singer, Adewale Ayuba Flaunts His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sinatra Place Holds Independence Fiesta With Fuji Icon, Adewale Ayuba. by premiumnews12: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sinatra Place Holds Independednce Fiesta As Fuji Icon, Adewale Ayuba, Set To Serenade Guests

One of the leading mainland hospitality and entertainment outfit in Lagos, Sinatra’s Place, is set to celebrate its Independence Fiesta on Sunday, October 1st.

A leading fuji icon and entertainer, Adewale Ayuba, would be the artiste on ground to create the feel-good atmosphere for both music lovers and guests at the event.

Equally, the celebratory season, will feature  extraordinary shows from different up-and-coming artiste invited to create side- attraction.

There would also be some moments of hip-hop music by some disc-jockeys including DJ CBoi, DJ Textile and DJ Elsie to the delight of fun lovers.

The outfit, which officially opened its doors in December 2019, is noted for its serene atmosphere, great food and excellent entertainment options, and can be located at the upscale Ladipo Oluwole Street, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Flood News: Nigerian Government Lists Most Affected States. / London Amana Fridge Repairs: Get Fridge Fixed Quickly And Affordably-dcc London / Mighty Visitation, Miracles, Deliverance Climax Not My Head Not My Blood Day 3 (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.