Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,338 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (824457 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by targus: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
@Euromillion:7
Nice one, Thanks, can you email your number to me so we can discuss or should i discuss with him, my email address is alex.adeyemi@hotmail.com.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by adctrl: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello,
I need someone to supply 200 bags of cement to Sagamu this week.

Please reply with the prices if you can supply

Thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Venchy: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2013
Tpave: Interlocking paving stone and landscaping expert. We produce, supply and install paving stones of various colours, sizes and shapes. With our over 14 years of experience in this field, we can handle any type of paving stone related jobs. Paving of roads, parking lots, compound paving, walkways, krebs production and installation etc. Try us today and you'll never regret you did. Call 08033542484 07026427704 08185198085: email tpave5@yahoo.com

Can you please provide us with pictures of previous jobs as a reference.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dude2203: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please can someone tell me the cost of quarter inch rod normal length and over length. What is the length of normal quater rod and over length quater rod . Also how to calculate the amount of 12inch rod needed for 45ft by 68ft one storey duplex deck
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
adctrl: Hello,
I need someone to supply 200 bags of cement to Sagamu this week.

Please reply with the prices if you can supply

Thanks
i will offer u @ 1620/bag call 08055545355
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by urhiofe(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
i bought a plot at Bwari AREA COUNCIL Abuja for five years now and the C of O is yet to be issue. why is it taking so long for C of O to be issue at Bwari AREA COUNCIL? your information is appreciated
Jame_ London
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
PROMO!!!
Order for 120tons of granite and get 15tons free. Valid while stock last. CALL 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by estheradeola: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2013
dudubody: hi nairalanders, i think it will be of great help to many people in the process of building, tell us how much building materials are in ur area, anywhere in nigeria. for example cement, blocks, doors, roofing materials etc. i just bought the following materials in otta-ogun state;

Dangote cement, 1900 per bag
9" blocks, 145

please ow much did you buy the land
am searching for a land in that area
any clues?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Junapril(m): 1:10am On Mar 03, 2013
dudubody: pls guys no ads here, otherwise u will be blocked
its all about prices of building materials
thanks
i don't know if you have gotten a good response for your requests, but i advice that an architect is in best position to determine what building will fit perfectly well. although an experienced builder can tell also but that will definitely be a guess as it won't give you a definite result as to the materials you will be needing. We can give you professional advice but first we might need to have your survey or a certain dimension of your land. Hoping to hear from you or mail:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com and all your construction related issues will be solved. From designs to execution.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dudubody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
@estheradeola,
I bought 2plots like 3yrs ago,it depend on where u want the land,otta is a big place, my land is at the back of the winners church, bought for 150000 each, then paid omo onile arround 40k, but i know its arround 350 and 450 now. i have a direct link with the omo oniles
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by jangbala2000: 3:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Hey guys anybody who can help out with some expert advice here. I got a quote doing lintel on a 39ft by 36ft 3bedroom bungalow flat (2 flats)same dimension. the estimate was approximately 800k. the welder that will buy the iron rods and tie them is charging 290k for materials and labor, carpenter 120k, the rest of the charges goes towards 2 coach of blocks after lintel 105k, cement 40bags, gravel, sand.no pillars work involved. I believe this too expensive, can somone please give me an estimate. I also got an estimate of 1.3 million to roof this same 2 flat with nigarite slate/tiles. the slate,the capentry wood work on the roof and the inside asbestors ceiling for this amount, i am trying to get him to use aluminium instead of slate and pvc instead of asbestors for same estimate, but he is saying the second scenario would cost close to 2million. i don't live in the country so supervision and price comparison is difficult for me. I would appreciate all feedback
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Junapril(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2013
jangbala2000: Hey guys anybody who can help out with some expert advice here. I got a quote doing lintel on a 39ft by 36ft 3bedroom bungalow flat (2 flats)same dimension. the estimate was approximately 800k. the welder that will buy the iron rods and tie them is charging 290k for materials and labor, carpenter 120k, the rest of the charges goes towards 2 coach of blocks after lintel 105k, cement 40bags, gravel, sand.no pillars work involved. I believe this too expensive, can somone please give me an estimate. I also got an estimate of 1.3 million to roof this same 2 flat with nigarite slate/tiles. the slate,the capentry wood work on the roof and the inside asbestors ceiling for this amount, i am trying to get him to use aluminium instead of slate and pvc instead of asbestors for same estimate, but he is saying the second scenario would cost close to 2million. i don't live in the country so supervision and price comparison is difficult for me. I would appreciate all feedback
There are so many things that can affect the price of Iintel apart from the size, the number of windows, doors and openings are great determinants of the materials that will go into it. Will get back on the roofing shortly. There is no reason why you can't use a pvc, its one of the world's cheapest material. email the drawing to my email and i can work on the cost of roofing.:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 5:52am On Mar 06, 2013
jangbala2000: Hey guys anybody who can help out with some expert advice here. I got a quote doing lintel on a 39ft by 36ft 3bedroom bungalow flat (2 flats)same dimension. the estimate was approximately 800k. the welder that will buy the iron rods and tie them is charging 290k for materials and labor, carpenter 120k, the rest of the charges goes towards 2 coach of blocks after lintel 105k, cement 40bags, gravel, sand.no pillars work involved. I believe this too expensive, can somone please give me an estimate. I also got an estimate of 1.3 million to roof this same 2 flat with nigarite slate/tiles. the slate,the capentry wood work on the roof and the inside asbestors ceiling for this amount, i am trying to get him to use aluminium instead of slate and pvc instead of asbestors for same estimate, but he is saying the second scenario would cost close to 2million. i don't live in the country so supervision and price comparison is difficult for me. I would appreciate all feedback
If you are carrying out a chain linted it will be up to that if short-short i mean window and door size the price are on the high side. email me your drawing i will give u d actual cost.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2013
Cement N1650 300/600bags
Iron rod Local 125k/ton all sizes
Iron rod Ukraine 170k/ton all sizes
anywhere in southwest Nigeria
Call 08055545355, 08032887233
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Emyrichy: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls some1 should tell me the price of interlocking stone how it is sold the price of 1 and the price to lay you can reach me here or by mail @ richardjames350@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by johnlerrix: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
the price of cement in abuja is 1650
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Granite 120k/30ton,
Shape sand 40k
aluminum window sliding with net 4x4 11,500, 4x5 13,000
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Meritgoal(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pukkah:

Is there any guarantee on the stone coated roofing tiles? If yes, how many years is it?

Also, why do you think there's so much gap between this (at N2,300) and that of Wichtech which is about N3,500?
The quality of the product differs, the korea is 4mm and that of winchtec you are talking about should be 7mm. And the guy made mention of shingles which is also 7mm and cheaper than that of winchtec. If you are interested i can also supply you the product at a discount rate. email: ak.medular@gmail.com

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by haicomgps(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2013
I need a quotation for 600 bags of cement
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mutaalim(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
euromilion:

How much is Aluminium window 2x2 with net?.what type are they?sliding or casement,do u include labour and delivery?

N18,000
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Kingchuks(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Please guys, do anybody have contact of who will supply granite in the south east, particularly Awka, Anambra state? If u have please email me the contact on kingsdss@yahoo.com. Or drop it on the forum. Thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:35am On Mar 09, 2013
euromilion:

How much is Aluminium window 2x2 with net?.what type are they?sliding or casement,do u include labour and delivery?
is just 5k sliding, 7k casement
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Kingchuks: Please guys, do anybody have contact of who will supply granite in the south east, particularly Awka, Anambra state? If u have please email me the contact on kingsdss@yahoo.com. Or drop it on the forum. Thanks
give us your mandate. 08055545355
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
haicomgps: I need a quotation for 600 bags of cement
1650/ bag i can give discount if u state destination
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dejega: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
which is best out of all the cement that available in Nigeria market?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
euromilion:

Man I need about 16 demarcated 4x4 sliding windows +glass+net and about 8 same but 2x2,how much will charge to supply and fit them?Ikotun area with original materials.
window sliding with net 4x4 11,500
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
dejega: which is best out of all the cement that available in Nigeria market?
all cement in Nigeria are good because they all pass ISO and SON accreditation.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
dejega: which is best out of all the cement that available in Nigeria market?
all cement in Nigeria are good because they all pass ISO and SON accreditation/test

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.