Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days (46680 Views)

Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
B
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
saphiere:
I belive this country will be a better place if a woman is allowed to rule.
Omo see as King Tonto took it upon herself to give Mohbad a befitting burial.
Women are always down to Earth
if you don't understand hydrological matters leave the thread.

1 Like

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by poweredcom(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Abeg na lie ...na october we de enter rain go subside

2 Likes

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Bossma1: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Portable Splash Millions on New BMW Car As He Linkup with Skales set to drop New Song

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82GrLJQg6g
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by rottenegg: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Canoe as palliative! Just climb your roof and wait but if thunder strike...sorry.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by AskProf: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
3[/color][color=dark]747
First Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

4 Likes

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by AskProf: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

3187[/color]
[color=dark]8[/color][color=dark]6
First Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Stronghold91: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
saphiere:

women can never rule Nigeria
women can never rule America
know this from today and have peace of mind
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by ozo13(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Airlohim:

Leave that idiot make him dey talk rubbish. They didn't even bother to state the specific areas in those states that may be affected and he's saying that people should evacuate. So the entire Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Bauchi, Yobe, and Borno States should evacuate to where? His toilet?
haba no need to insult nah.Instructions like this is meant for people on flood plain.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by jmoore(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He's advising people living in flood prone areas
Interpreter. The dude modified his comment.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by FreeStuffsNG: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2023
jmoore:

Interpreter. The dude modified his comment.

Smh. It is the same original comment that you quoted and responded to rudely that sane people read to conclude that you are rude and arrogant.

To save you from further difficulties in comprehending my point,I had to break it down to your level of education and understanding since you struggled to understand that the nimet advisory itself is specific for flood-prone areas and for people living there.

Most of you are cyberbullies, criminal defamers and naturally uncouth. I am least surprised that you are being enlightened and corrected by sane and intelligent readers. It's not by force to post and if you don't understand the point, just ask nicely so it can be explained to you. If you had done so,you wouldn't be called out for being rude.

The whole warning is for specific people living in flood prone areas. The warning is issued periodically so you may get ready to insult another person when nimet issues the next advisory and he or she appeals to people to relocate. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Rebelutionary: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2023
jmoore:

Evacuate people from more than 15 states to where?

Smh
Do you have to make your ignorance bare for all to see? Nawa o...see arrogant ignorance abeg! Let me educate you: in cases of flood evacuation, it is referring to people in flood prone areas and NOT the whole state. Those people know themselves cos it is not a new occurrence for them and they can temporarily relocate to high grounds within the state!

1 Like

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by BiraldEduCon(m): 2:31am On Sep 29, 2023
Time to start moving around with umbrella!
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Enugu was never know to experience this kind of rainfall as u state here. I believe this list of states is coming from agbedorians. Useless nimets or whatever.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Curious346: 3:44am On Sep 29, 2023
Lekki people will be shaking in their beds now ..
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Toosure70: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Which kind of rain is that without federal character?
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by zedman1(m): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
the government is clueless so don't expect much from them
Na wah o. No be everything we go de shout " the government, the government". Dem say flood wan show ( Which is termed an act of God and could occur in any flood prone area on planet earth), dem warn you, if you get way, move. You still de talk "the government". Na wah o, no be everything be politics bro.
Meanwhile, it just started raining heavily over here like them talk.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by enemyofprogress: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Thank God my hometown no dey. Na because we no dey follow dem sin for Nigeria
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Juanmike(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2023
saphiere:
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by pikechukwu6(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Lol... how can a whole state evacuate?... Everything about Tinubu is scam grin grin
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by goldmatrix(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2023
First time I believe them.. So much rain at my side exact timing..
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Goldbw122(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2023
saphiere:
I don't think so... That means the country is gone for good.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Guyman01: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Decency21:

First Bank
Anthony Okeke you have activated your alternate begging account, is faith the name of your second wife, where is the youtube link of the sick child you were using to elicit sympathy?

2 Likes

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by jmoore(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. It is the same original comment that you quoted and responded to rudely that sane people read to conclude that you are rude and arrogant.

To save you from further difficulties in comprehending my point,I had to break it down to your level of education and understanding since you struggled to understand that the nimet advisory itself is specific for flood-prone areas and for people living there.

Most of you are cyberbullies, criminal defamers and naturally uncouth. I am least surprised that you are being enlightened and corrected by sane and intelligent readers. It's not by force to post and if you don't understand the point, just ask nicely so it can be explained to you. If you had done so,you wouldn't be called out for being rude.

The whole warning is for specific people living in flood prone areas.
Ode! You should have left your original comment.
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by jmoore(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Do you have to make your ignorance bare for all to see? Nawa o...see arrogant ignorance abeg! Let me educate you: in cases of flood evacuation, it is referring to people in flood prone areas and NOT the whole state. Those people know themselves cos it is not a new occurrence for them and they can temporarily relocate to high grounds within the state!
Go and format your brain. The article listed states, no specific flood prone areas.

1 Like

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by hatchy(f): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Stolen FREE STUFF from Ibadan.
You guys never see anything. Shebi una vote out of religious and tribal sentiments. You all will soon start moving from one market place to another looting "Free stuff"
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by cassyrooy(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2023
saphiere:
Tonto is a not good enough, look at NOI! Stop using Instagram/Twitter perspective to judge political landscapes.

1 Like

Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by TheArrowhead(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/629143-nimet-lists-nigerian-states-to-experience-heavy-rainfall-in-next-three-days-2.html

Rain falls in Lagos on October 1st everytime. We need it to cool down the soaring temperature of these few days
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by Rebelutionary: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2023
jmoore:

Go and format your brain. The article listed states, no specific flood prone areas.
You see how you keep embarrassing and reinforcing your obvious ignorance? So because it mentioned states then it means the WHOLE STATE will be flooded? Haa Smh nawa o! This is what happens when you take the childishness you exhibit in here to a whole new level all cos of hate!! Of course you will still argue instead of you to quietly learn!
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by tivity101: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
The rains a about to come down on us "San San gbelele" who nor go nor go know
Re: Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days by tivity101: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
The rains is about to come down on us "San San gbelele" who nor go nor go know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.